"Logon failed error on Crystal Reports" when using oracle at backend and crystal reports

I am using VS.NET 2003 and oracle 8i database at backend. When I connect DB by ADO it connects and show tables and after making the report when I try to view it in browser there is an error of Logon failure on crystal reports. I am using VB.NET and ASP.NET. Kindly reply me soon. All in all I want to show reports in crystal reports from oracle 8i database.

Haroon.
1
haroon

can you post your code where you load the report
Sincerely,
Michael Reyeros

If my solution doesn't solve your problem, just feel free to mark it as not answer and reply.
0
mreyeros
12/22/2003 10:26:31 PM
Did you reconnect report during runtime?
Best regards,
LesioS
0
LesioS

Web resources about - "Logon failed error on Crystal Reports" when using oracle at backend and crystal reports - asp.net.crystal-reports