System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name System, or one of its dependencies, was not found.

I have an application running fine on my workstation. I deploy it to the server and get this:

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name System, or one of its dependencies, was not found.
Source Error:

Line 30: private static bool __intialized = false;
Line 31:
Line 32: public Global_asax() {
Line 33: if ((ASP.Global_asax.__intialized == false)) {
Line 34: ASP.Global_asax.__intialized = true;
Source File: C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\4385067d\b5de96bc\f5du1jeu.0.cs Line: 32
Any ideas what might be causing this?
0
namyst

File or Assembly name system or one of its dependancies not found
Hi, I am trying to deploy my first .net project. It works fine on my PC but when deploying it to the host server I get the message below. I am using .net 2003 with the 1.1 framework. I have added supported runtime versions for 1.0 and 1.1 to the web.config. The host technicians assure me that they have both versions of the framework on the server and other .net sites run fine. In desperation I have set up a brand new project with 2 .aspx pages with a hyperlink on each, I have changed the authentication mode to none allowed all users. Same problem! What am I doing wrong ? Serve...

File or assembly name System, or one of its dependencies, was not found.
All of the sudden I started getting this error when building a webpage for a client its been on the web working for about a week then that message came up when you try to access it. You can see what im talking about by going to the site here: http://company4.go-look.com Any help is greatly appreciated. Visit VistaForums.com #1 Windows Vista Forum Seems like you are not importing one of the NameSpaces. Post your code here Since your website is taking too long to load.HighOnCodingWanna get high! ...

File or assembly name System, or one of its dependencies, was not found.
I recently purchased and installed Visual Studio .NET Standard Edition on my system, which is running the .NET framework version 1.1 When I copy the application to another server that isn't running Visual Studio .NET Standard Edition and is running the .NET framework version v1.0.3705 I receive the following error: File or assembly name System, or one of its dependencies, was not found. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the co...

File or assembly name System.Web.Extensions, or one of its dependencies, was not found
Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: File or assembly name System.Web.Extensions, or one of its dependencies, was not found.Source Error: Line 53: </httpHandlers> Line 54: <httpModules> Line 55: <add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyTok...

File or assembly name System.Data.OracleClient, or one of its dependencies, was not found
I have the webservice which uses Oracle database connection. Runs fine When I had added the web reference of this webservice to another project I am getting the error Parser Error Message: File or assembly name System.Data.OracleClient, or one of its dependencies, was not found.Source Error: Line 27: <compilation debug="true" strict="false" explicit="true"> Line 28: <assemblies> Line 29: <add assembly="System.Data.OracleClient, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/> Line 30: </assemblies> Line 31: </com...

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'App_GlobalResources' or one of its dependencies.
Hello, I have a project that have resources in App_GlobalResources folder in which .resx files' custom tool are set to GlobalResourceProxyGenerator. So that I can use my resouce files like  Resources.myResource.myString This works without any problems. However when I add UnitTests to my project and run those tests, whenever main application uses the resources it throws following exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'App_GlobalResources' or one of its dependencies. I have been searching for a possible solution for a week but ...

File or assembly name 'System.Configuration, Version=2.0.3600.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a', or one of its dependencies, was not found.
I'm trying to move a working copy of TimeTracker to a different server. It is a W2K3 server running IIS 6 with the .NET framework 2.0 beta 2 and SQL Server 2005 beta 2 installed and configured. I copied over the files, opened the project in VS.NET 2005 and built it. It says that it built correctly, but when I try to open the Default.aspx, I get the following error. The site is configured to use the .NET framework 2.0. It is a virtual directory. File or assembly name 'System.Configuration, Version=2.0.3600.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a', or one of its depen...

File or assembly name System, or one of its depend
Hi, I'm not sure if this post is posted in the correct place... I have made an webapplication on a 2003server (also with studio.net 2003). Now I want to test this on a 2000 server, but the application won't work. (Studio.net isn't installed, it doesn't have to..) I get the following error on the 2000 server: Server Error in '/vzwpricma' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- File or assembly name System, or one of its dependencies, was not found. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the exec...

IIS + .NET 3.5 Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
 Ok folks I need some help here. I have MS Server 2003 with IIS installed. Frameworks 2.0, 3.0 & 3.5 installed. The server has VS 2008 Web Developer installed because I am developing on it remotely. When I run the web site from inside VS everything is fine. I created a new website in IIS (named Intranet) and set it to run on Framework 2.0 and set the path to the root folder of the site (D:\Intranet). I also confirmed that VS was building for framework 3.5. When I open Internet Explorer on the server and go to http://localhost/Intranet I get the following error: "Could not ...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
 Hi, I am using Jasper.. I downloaded JASPER and the sample code from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=471BB3AC-B31A-49CD-A567-F2E286715C8F&displaylang=en but when  i try to run Samples.. I get the error :  Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified i can find only System,Core under 3.5 version. I tried running the project from VS2005 and from VS2008.. still the problem persists....

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Hi, I am using VS2008 and .net 3.5, #. i m trying to access default.aspx in the browser and it shows the error as "Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."   Also when i use any of the Ajaxcontrol toolkit tools, i m getting the these kind of errors. I hav copied the ajaxcontroltoolkit.dll and .pdb in the bin folder. but i m getting the same error. Please help me.  I will  be grateful if anyone can send me the co...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
hello i am getting this error in my application...i used ajax in web site..please help me Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Source Error: Line 30: <compilation...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
I have downloaded the Ajax Control Toolkit Website Project. I want to run on Visual Studio 2005. But when I run the project I got the error like  Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified . </system.web>     <httpModules>        <add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neu...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. #2
Hi, i copied the solution folder   and put this folder to another  computer and i try to run it show the error message " Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified." Please guide me very urgent.Regards,Kannandesikan You need to install the ASP.NET AJAX extensions on the web server. ...

Web resources about - System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name System, or one of its dependencies, was not found. - asp.net.config-deploy