Set folder permissions during install

Hi,

I am trying to alter the folder permissions during the install of my web app. For instance users need write access to some folders.
My plan was to get the TARGETDIR property of the install and pass that to xcalcs.exe (command line permissions editor).
Unfortunately I can't find a way to get hold of the TARGETDIR to pass it to an exe or vbs.
Does anyone know how to do this, or is there an easy way to do this I dont know about.
Thanks
Colin
0
teroman

Just as the mod approves it I find out how to do it myself.

You need to put [TARGETDIR] in the arguments property in the properties panel to get it into an exe.
0
teroman