How To Set "Trial Application" and "Bound To This Machine" .NET application only

Hi,

This is the first time I made a web application for a client. Since he has not paid me, what should I do so that the application will terminate within x days starting from the day I install the application in his server ? And is it possible to make application works on his server only ? I don't want the files copied without my permission.

Thank you very much for your attention.

===================================
Don't Quote And Flame Me If I Am Wrong
===================================
0
dotNetSharingan

"Net use" not working in application that runs as "system"
Hello, I am trying to create an application object to distribute a program which during the setup procedure creates two local users on the workstation. I tried to set up the application to run as an unsecure system user and start the setup.exe. This method worked fine for quite a number of apps in the past. However this app needs a drive mapping to a windows 2003 server to start the setup.exe. Apparently under windows 2003 it is no longer possible to use the "net use" command when running a script as system user. I get system error 1312 "A specified logon ses...

"Net use" not working in application that runs as "system" #2
Hello, I am trying to create an application object to distribute a program which during the setup procedure creates two local users on the workstation. I tried to set up the application to run as an unsecure system user and start the setup.exe. This method worked fine for quite a number of apps in the past. However this app needs a drive mapping to a windows 2003 server to start the setup.exe. Apparently under windows 2003 it is no longer possible to use the "net use" command when running a script as system user. I get system error 1312 "A specified logon ses...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

Programmatically Populating the "mail.settings" section of "system.net" in web.config
I am fully aware that the system.net section of web.config typically looks something like this:  <system.net>    <mailSettings>      <smtp from="noreply@sample.com">        <network host="smtp_server_address" userName="myUsername" password="myPassword" />      </smtp>    </mailSettings>  </system.net>If web.config is so populated then this info is used for sending e-mails generally and al...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

"Me" is better than "You"

Replacing "\\" with "\"

"To" and "From" missing

double quote

"Using" or "With"

Using "+" or "||"

replace the "." with a ","

Web resources about - How To Set "Trial Application" and "Bound To This Machine" .NET application only - asp.net.config-deploy