Database Explorer not connecting in VWD 2005 express client 'connect to database'

I see red X over the database ASPNETDB.MDF. I went through a config. problem with sql server 2008 express client decided to retun to my original SQL server 2005 express client. This is now configured and I connect to my remote SQL server 2005 account. But I use to be able to connect also with my VWD 2005 express client and I could see all my object files, tables logins etc. it was great, now I can't connect I get this error when I choose data source>MS SQL server/.net framework data provider for SQL server>server name>authority>database name etc.:

 An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.  When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)

I also noticed the ASPNETDB.MDF and the aspnetdb.ldf in App_Data folder has not been updated on my computer and on remote iis. does is this a cause??

Wondering if you could point to a similar post with fix or suggest a fix???

Thanks Lots

0
ruce

Web resources about - Database Explorer not connecting in VWD 2005 express client 'connect to database' - asp.net.config-deploy