Could not load file or assembly 'VsWebSite.Interop, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies

Hi, I'm doing a project that utilizing the text to speech engine of  SAPI 5.1, so I add reference of COM component "Microsoft Speech Object Library" and imported "SpeechLib" in the code behind file and everything works perfectly locally. But when I uploaded all files including the bin file containing the "interop.SpeechLib.dll" file onto the hosting server and run it, I recieve the following error:

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'VsWebSite.Interop, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 27: 		<compilation debug="true" strict="false" explicit="true">
Line 28: <assemblies>
Line 29: <add assembly="VsWebSite.Interop, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/></assemblies></compilation>
Line 30: <pages>
Line 31: <namespaces>

Source File: E:\0\0\27\28\842354\user\863265\htdocs\web.config    Line: 29

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'VsWebSite.Interop, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42

I'm wondering if the cause of this comes from the possibility that on the server the COM component "Microsoft Speech Object Library" are not added yet, Any suggestion is highly appreciated, thanks in advance!

0
kenasp

Its problem with the indexing server . Please refer the below link

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329065

0
raviparams

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
Hi All,   I am facing this problem after publishing the web site on web server.   If u have any solutions of that problem then please reply me.   Thnaks & Regards Dheeraj Mittal dheeraj_mittal02@yahoo.co.in    Have you checked whether Reporting Services is configured in your hosted Server Ashok Rajawww.iGold.inDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved. This Issue due to Report viewer not installed on web ser...

Could not load file or assembly 'App_Web_zdfvephf, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
 When  i tried  to access  my home page  it  shows the following  Error Could not load file or assembly 'App_Web_zdfvephf, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Try to Find your project folder from this location, Close your Visual Studio and delete it, and restart your visual studio and then rebuild. C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files Hope you are Using ASP.NET v. 2.0. Hope this Helps,-Deepak - DeepakDon&...

Access is denied. Could not load file or assembly 'App_Code, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
Hi, everyone, I made a page in asp.net and worked well, I published it in hosting and walked, after working and it throws the error to me: “Could not load cases out or assembly “App_Code, Version= 0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null” or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.” I return to republicar and works.  Somebody has some idea that it is happening? Hi I get the same message in a similar situation, did you find a solution?Bw. Mark ...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
 Hi, I am using Jasper.. I downloaded JASPER and the sample code from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=471BB3AC-B31A-49CD-A567-F2E286715C8F&displaylang=en but when  i try to run Samples.. I get the error :  Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified i can find only System,Core under 3.5 version. I tried running the project from VS2005 and from VS2008.. still the problem persists....

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SharePoint.Library, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
 I get this error when i add the reference of Microsoft.Sharepoint.dll in my web application. My requirement is to display the Performance point Server Dashboards and Reports in my web application. When i deployed this application on the same server where the share point is deployed and tried using the <WebPartPages:SPWebPartManager ID="WebPartManager1" runat="server" EnableClientScript="true"/> control i get the error Object reference not set to instance of an object. I have registered the control using the following: <%@ Register TagPre...

Could not load file or assembly 'Compliance, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x
We recently upgraded from .NET 1.1 to .NET 3.5. The project was running fine until yesterday when I tried to create a set up project. When I add a new Websetup project and rebuild solution I get error :  Error 79 Could not load file or assembly 'Compliance, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417) Y:\Development_Sites\Development_Server_RW\QMComet\SGEN Compliance Now when I run the project  , I get : Server Error in '/QMCom...

Could not load file or assembly 'XXX, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.
Hi,       I get this particular error only in our production environment. I have goggled and found lots of solutions. But none of them worked. My application is launched in a clustered environment (4 Web servers). And I am getting this error in all servers. I able to re-produce this error in my local environment by removing "Read & Execute" permission for this component. If this is a root cause of this particular error, then this error should occur for all other components implements in my project. I also ...

Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit, Version=1.0.10618.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=28f01b0e84b6d53e' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does
Hi, We just upgraded our application to .Net 3.5 from .Net 2.0. I updated the ajaxcontroltoolkit.dll to the corresponding version for .net 3.5 but we are getting the following error: "Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit, Version=1.0.10618.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=28f01b0e84b6d53e' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)"  I tried to work around this using bindingredirect as following, but this did not solve the problem as I am stil...

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies
 C#, VS2005, Webforms. **NOTE** This page loads fine when I "View in broswer" locally...but when I'm on our web server, below occursYesterday when I left work, my web app worked fine.  Today, I get this error: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) Description: An un...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does n
Hello All,If this is a repeat of posting that have been created, I sincerely apologize.  I have been looking for a solution for quite some time and although I have run across a lot of different posts offering solutions, nothing seems to be work.  Here is my dilemma:I have created a website with several pages using ASP.NET 2.0 and AJAX Extensions (including the AJAX Control Toolkit).  The pages run fine on my Development machine but on my IIS machine, I continue to recreate a Parser Error in regard to System.Web.Extensions.  Here is what I have done thus far: I have a...

Unable to create type 'live:IDLoginStatus'. Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The s
Hello,  I try to use a windowslive website in visual studio 2008 with framework 3.5 I have installed the framework 3.5 and i get following error although the site is working perfect in localhost: Unable to create type 'live:IDLoginStatus'. Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.After this i check my gac and i manually (with configuration tool 2.0) installed 3.6 in my gac. I still get the same error. What am i doing ...

mvctoolkit Assembly 'MVCToolkit, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' uses 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' which has a high
I have visual studio 2008 SP 1 .I created a new MVC Web Project and added a reference to the MVCToolkit dll.I tried to build and it shows following exception Error    5    Assembly 'MVCToolkit, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' uses 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' which has a higher version than referenced assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'    f:\MVC\MVCProjects\MyFirstMVCApplicati...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Hi, I am using VS2008 and .net 3.5, #. i m trying to access default.aspx in the browser and it shows the error as "Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."   Also when i use any of the Ajaxcontrol toolkit tools, i m getting the these kind of errors. I hav copied the ajaxcontroltoolkit.dll and .pdb in the bin folder. but i m getting the same error. Please help me.  I will  be grateful if anyone can send me the co...

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified
I have downloaded the Ajax Control Toolkit Website Project. I want to run on Visual Studio 2005. But when I run the project I got the error like  Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified . </system.web>     <httpModules>        <add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neu...

Web resources about - Could not load file or assembly 'VsWebSite.Interop, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies - asp.net.config-deploy