How To Convert .xls to .pdf using .NET

HI,
Is there any component in .NET can convert .xls file to .pdf file.
Thanks you very much.
Best Regards,
Low Chuan HoeSmile

0
lowchuanhoe
10/17/2006 8:39:10 AM
asp.net.component-discussions 1793 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi, anyone can assist on this ?? Thanks :)
0
lowchuanhoe

how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET
how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET Now am converting using how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET  tool. But the dynamicaly loading images are not showing in the pdf .     Are you using 3rd party tool or you are using iTextSharp free utility? If it is 3rd party tool, it's always suggested to ask the company which built the tool. Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Hi vishnusekhar, As to convert images/douments ...

Component to Convert PDF to Word, using .net 2.0
Hello, I need help in finding which is a best component that doesn't require lots of coding to convert a word document to pdf using C#, asp.net 2.0. I found we can write to pdf using iTextSharp, but I didn't see a way it can directly convert word to pdf. Appreciate your feedback as soon as possible.In the race towards excellence there is no finish line Hi, You can use telerik controls to do that. www.telerik.com Regards, Pradeep HI Check out these links 1)http://www.sautinsoft.com/products/pdf-focus/index.php 2)http://www.pdfonline.com/easyconverter/sdk/code_sam...

Is there a .NET component for use with Authorize.Net?
I am wanting to find a .NET dll for use with real-time online credit card processing with Authorize.net, does anyone know where I can locate one? I do not want to use the MS WinHTTP component. Thanks DotNetCharge - http://www.dotnetcharge.comDotNetNuke Core Architect So, in the Site Settings in DNN 2.1 you can specify a variety of Payment Processors but a quick look at the code makes it look like only paypal is actually supported. Am I missing something. Are there ways to tie into Authorize.net. Specifically I want to do it for membership services.David O'Learywww.EfficionConsulti...

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Stu
Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Studio 2005. Then, he changed to another company. Now, I take over his job. Unfortunately, when I attempted to open that solution, Visual Studio 2005 prompted me the conversion wizard again to forced me to perform a conversion on the solution. Does someone know why?--Harish Patel www.MicrosoftSQLandASP.netpatelharish@gmail.com Hi, How many projects are in the solution, does it have UNLOADE...

Regarding Converting DataSet to PDF format in C#.Net/VB.Net
Hi, I can anyone help me regarding conversion of an dataset to PDF format. Thank YouMark as Answer if it helped youGayathri gayathri.pmsc: Hi, I can anyone help me regarding conversion of an dataset to PDF format. Thank You Either do it using Crystal Reports or create an html ny looping though dataset and then to pdf using itextsharp http://hamang.net/2008/08/14/html-to-pdf-in-net/MAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP ASP/ASP.NetASP.Net Hosting : Host DepotMy Site : ASPSnippets...

How to convert a pdf file to text format using .net
Hi all, I want to convert a PDF format file to a text format file(i.e., Wordpad or Notepad).For this i have to use .Net only. Plz send replies urgently. tnx ramesh...

Convert Excel (or Dataset) to PDF using C#.NET
Is there any option in .NET 2005 to generate PDF files either using an Excel sheet or a dataset? Not natively, but a ton of third party tools/components exist. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue. None built in ..you will have to get some 3rd party component. I don't know of anything that is free Jeev~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~If you get the answer to your question, please mark it as the answer. Hi,  There are two processes to achieve it. Yo...

Cross-Platform .NET Development: Using Mono, Portable.NET, and Microsoft .NET
Interesting book I came across: Cross-Platform .NET Development $49.99 doesn't hurt too much either :) NOTE: Availability: This item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. It's being released on September 30th, 2004 - one to keep an eye on...www.codingmayhem.com - VB.NET, C#, Silverlight, Javascript, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, MySQL and SQLitewww.headshotgamer.com - Gaming News and Reviews How about this book from Oreilly? Mono: A Developer's Notebook http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/monoadn/...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Web resources about - How To Convert .xls to .pdf using .NET - asp.net.component-discussions

List of converts to Buddhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Minority Ahmadiyah Muslim group in Indonesia told: convert or be expelled
A minority Muslim group has been ordered to convert to Sunni Islam or be expelled from Bangka island, off the coast of Sumatra, in the latest ...

Convert your images quickly and easily with PDF Photos
Have you ever wanted an easy way to convert images to a PDF? Maybe you want to include them in a document for work, send them via email at a ...

Ford patents rear wheel that converts into a unicycle
Filed under: Government/Legal , Green , Ford , Green Driving , Motorcycle , Electric Ford is thinking about allowing drivers to remove a rear ...

Muslim MP Invited Trump To Visit Bradford, Where Muslims Beat Christian Converts, And JUST TWO DAYS After ...
Muslim MP Invited Trump To Visit Bradford, Where Muslims Beat Christian Converts, And JUST TWO DAYS After A British Soldier Is Found Beaten, ...