Component to Convert PDF to Word, using .net 2.0

Hello,

I need help in finding which is a best component that doesn't require lots of coding to convert a word document to pdf using C#, asp.net 2.0.

I found we can write to pdf using iTextSharp, but I didn't see a way it can directly convert word to pdf.

Appreciate your feedback as soon as possible.

In the race towards excellence there is no finish line
0
morningcloud
2/26/2009 10:06:12 AM
asp.net.component-discussions 1793 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You can use telerik controls to do that. www.telerik.com

Regards,

Pradeep

0
pradeepbohra
2/26/2009 11:36:56 AM

HI Check out these links 1)http://www.sautinsoft.com/products/pdf-focus/index.php 2)http://www.pdfonline.com/easyconverter/sdk/code_samples/pdf2word/aspnet_convertpdftortf/aspnet_convertpdftortf.htm 3)http://www.codeproject.com/KB/string/pdf2text.aspx 4)http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/sertf2pdf.aspx 5)http://www.codeproject.com/KB/dotnet/PdfLibrary.aspx Thanks Venky

0
venziar
2/26/2009 12:21:49 PM

Thanks alot pradeepbohra and venziar Big Smile I looked at the links and the one that have exactly what I am looking for is the BCL easyPDF SDK. It is easy to use and I could change the attributes of the generated pdf file YesYes.

In the race towards excellence there is no finish line
0
morningcloud

Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Stu
Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Studio 2005. Then, he changed to another company. Now, I take over his job. Unfortunately, when I attempted to open that solution, Visual Studio 2005 prompted me the conversion wizard again to forced me to perform a conversion on the solution. Does someone know why?--Harish Patel www.MicrosoftSQLandASP.netpatelharish@gmail.com Hi, How many projects are in the solution, does it have UNLOADE...

Is there a .NET component for use with Authorize.Net?
I am wanting to find a .NET dll for use with real-time online credit card processing with Authorize.net, does anyone know where I can locate one? I do not want to use the MS WinHTTP component. Thanks DotNetCharge - http://www.dotnetcharge.comDotNetNuke Core Architect So, in the Site Settings in DNN 2.1 you can specify a variety of Payment Processors but a quick look at the code makes it look like only paypal is actually supported. Am I missing something. Are there ways to tie into Authorize.net. Specifically I want to do it for membership services.David O'Learywww.EfficionConsulti...

Error with using .Net 3.0 instead of .Net 2.0
Hi,  I have recently made a website in microsoft visual web developer 2005.  When I have uploaded my site to my host I am having trouble.  when I visit the page www.amcnewzealand.co.nz I get an error message.  My web hosting company does not support .net 3.0 but instead use .net 2.0.  My website is made with file extensions .aspx.  I am usure how to tell what version of .net I am using and wether this is the only cause.  At first there was a 403 error occuring. Help would be much appreciated as I have been struggling with this for some time. The version...

Can I use gacutil.exe to install .NET 2.0 Components to the GAC?
...I assumed you could, but I seem to be running into problems. Has anyone used the utility for GAC install of a 2.0 component? Any trouble? Of ourse you can use it, what kind of component are you trying to install? What errors do you get? Are those components strong named? Yes it was strongly named. Okay, here's the deal... I was given a component, which I did not build, with instructions to GAC it and start using. The component was written in VS.NET 2005 (ie .net 2.0), which I was unaware of, but have to admit I didn't know it made a difference. I attempted to GAC this comp...

Instrumentation ModelKit 3.0 Beta is a pure .Net 2.0 component
Perpetuum Software LLC releases a beta version of the Instrumentation ModelKit. Now it is a pure .NET 2.0 component. Now you can take advantage of the whole .NET 2.0 functionality.   Some new features include:   Improved Visual Interface. Automatic layout of localized interface elements allows the correct displaying and positioning of these elements in the property grid and on the toolbar. So, the Instrumentation ModelKit designer will have an attractive appearance no matter what language is selected as the current one.   New designer. The Instrumentation ModelKit desi...

useing System.Net.Mail in Net 2.0
Useing C# and VWD enviroment with the Test server in VWD. Code for Mail does not work in 2.0, get an error like this:  System.Net.Mail.SmtpException was unhandled by user code Message="Failure sending mail." Source="System" line 42 which is the smtp.Send(email) line. Code for the old way in 1.1 works just fine, here is what I use (email is bogus for this) The commented line are for Net 1.1 which works. Any ideas what I need to do? Thanks using System.Net.Mail;//using System.Web.Mail; protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)  {  ERMessag...

Aspos.Pdf.Fo 1.0 Released!
Aspos.Pdf.Fo 1.0 Released! Version 1.0.0.0 Released on January 15 2005 ...

Report Sharp-Shooter 3.0 Beta is a pure .NET 2.0 component.
Perpetuum Software LLC releases a beta version of Report Sharp-Shooter. Now it is a pure .NET 2.0 component. So, you can take advantage of the whole .NET 2.0 functionality.   Some new features include:   Improved Visual Interface. Automatic layout of localized interface elements allows the correct displaying and positioning of these elements in the property grid and on the toolbar. So, Report Sharp-Shooter designer will have an attractive appearance no matter what language is selected as the current one.   New designer. All text properties can be easily changed from th...

Access .Net 2.0 Application from .Net 2.0 Web Site
I need to populate a specific form in a .Net desktop application from a .net web application.  Is there an easy way to go about this? Hi, Based on my understanding, you want to start an executable application from your ASP.NET websit, right? We can invoke Process.Start method (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.diagnostics.process.start.aspx) to launch an executable application from ASP.NET application. Note: Please keep in mind, the ASP.NET application is running on the server, so it will start the executable application that exists in the server.   I look...

Clickonce deployment anyone (DW.NET 2.0 and .NET 2.0)?
I saw someone had posted a question about this already, and there were no responses. So I am hoping that this will get some. We had problems with the previous version of DW.NET 1.5 + VS2003 when attempting to deploy applications via a web server. So many problems that we eventually decided to run off a network drive (which is OK if your user base doesn't roam around the country). Anyway, we gave up on DW.NET, and started to use the datagrid control. Since then, much has changed. Our development team now has VS2005 professional and may start using DW.NET 2.0 (pending my inv...

Web resources about - Component to Convert PDF to Word, using .net 2.0 - asp.net.component-discussions

GQ Loses Another Critical Style Component
GQ Loses Another Critical Style Component

Spent on specs: are smartphone component wars overrated?
... made, or at least a few dozen? Ironically, many of the games that are recommended tend to be those that don't require blazing hardware components ...

Teardown of iPad Pro reveals revamped component layout
... Apple device teardown on the iPad Pro on Wednesday, revealing a reworked internal design dominated by massive batteries and bespoke audio components. ...

Corvette Stingray gets optional Z06 components
Filed under: Chevrolet , Coupe , Performance Chevrolet announces a series of upgrades available for the Corvette Stingray derived from the equipment ...

IDG Contributor Network: Four critical patches for November Patch Tuesday update core Windows and Office ...
Microsoft's November Patch Tuesday brings us four critical updates and eight important patches that attempt to resolve 54 reported vulnerabilities ...

DeBoer makes no excuses for components Sharks are missing
... 58° Navigation Home Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch DeBoer makes no excuses for components ...

Immigration Law Enforcement: A Vital Component Of National Security And Counterterrorism
While the administration claims that these refugees are being vetted, there is no way to actually screen these people

Pneumatic component maker Taiwan Chelic debuts on TSE
Shares of pneumatic automation component maker Taiwan Chelic started trading on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE) on October 27 with an initial ...

Teflon Component Tied to Kids' Weight Gain
PFOA, a main component of Teflon, has been linked to increased body fat and faster weight gain in children.