Display Communities List

Who has the mod that can display total Communities name and URL in a page? Looks like an Index of the site.

I'm very sure Swalther discussed this here ,but I can't find it.
thank you.
0
chnwin
10/6/2003 12:53:11 AM
asp.net.community-starter-kit 2049 articles. 0 followers. Follow

can anyone help me ?PLS!!

THANK YOU!!
0
chnwin
10/7/2003 5:50:36 AM
The component was not released here, and I haven't seen a mod mentioned anywhere either. I'm sure it would be an easy thing to do. Just make a web box, and pull your data from the Community_Communities table. The table even has sort order and display flags that you can use.
Stephen M. Redd
http://www.reddnet.net
0
redd

Telligent Community Server Starter Kit versus Microsoft Community Starter Kit
This ASP.NET forum lists GoDaddy.com as supporting the Microsoft Community Starter Kit.  After going through the setup on GoDaddy.com, I realize that they installed Telligent's Community Server Starter Kit.  I have been browsing this forum, and have not gotten a good answer to several questions.  I get the drift that Telligent has taken over the active development of the CSK project and is further developing the Starter Kit?  Telligent's starter kits are open-source (sort-of), but the realities of development determine that a the Starter Kit have a financial backin...

How to open Community starter kit in VS.NET for VB.NET?
Hi,   Some one please tell me how to open community starter kit in VS.NET 2003 as there is no solution object or project file in CommunityStarterKit folder. I have read the documents and installation is fine. Some one tell me please   Thanks There are two different formats of the CSK download. One format uses the SDK compilers and is best if you use notepad, webmatrix or similar. The other format is for Visual Studio . Net users.http://www.asp.net/StarterKits/DownloadCommunity.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1 Assuming you downloaded the VS.net version and installed it us...

How does Community Starter Kit compare with Community Server
in terms of features, performance, scalability etc ?Has anyone used both ? I have extensively evaluated Community Server 2.1 and even use it for blogging. It works great ! I am wondering how this starter kit compares... mycodetrip.com haathi: in terms of features, performance, scalability etc ?Has anyone used both ? I have extensively evaluated Community Server 2.1 and even use it for blogging. It works great ! I am wondering how this starter kit compares... You want the long or the short version? LOLKind regards,Gift Peddie check this: http://forums.asp.net/thread/1406935.asp...

use portal starter kit with community starter kit
I am using the portalvbsdk and community starterkit but both have different user login database, is it possible to connect both starter kits with only one user login panel? Sorry, I am very new with ASP.NET I don't think so. The permissions in portal are different than permissions in community. If a person only logs in one and not the other, the permission settings will always be wrong for the one which has no login. ...

Building new Community website base on Community Commerce Starter Kit

How to display Google Adsense Ads in community Starter Kit
Hi The advertimenet module is only capable of banner ads ( image ads), I would like to display the google Ad sense ads at the top and bottom of all the pages. Can anyone please shed some light on this.   Regards     [hardeep] at the top and bottom of all the pages My suggestion would be to place the applicable code in: <root>\communityDefault.aspx.cs and / or <root>\Communities\Common\Themes\<Selected Style Sheet>\Skins\PageSkins\Default.ascxBill Kratochvil  Blog  Visit Community Advanced Starter Kit (CASK) 2.3 Excellent...

Details on how to integrate Cute Editor for .NET with Community Starter Kit
Cute Editor for ASP.NET is the most powerful WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) browser-based Online HTML Editor for ASP.NET. Details: http://cutesoft.net/ASP.NET+WYSIWYG+Editor/default.aspx We've had a few requests recently for integrating Cute Editor with CommunityStarterKit. Here are the steps: 1. Download Cute Editor for .NET(CuteEditor_for_NET4.0.zip) from http://cutesoft.net/Downloads/default.aspx 2. Download Cute Editor Wraper for CommunityStarterKit (CommunityStarterKit.CuteEditorWraper.zip) from http://cutesoft.net/Downloads/default.aspx 3. Unzip the CuteEd...

Community starter kit
I'm trying to find where the source code is after installing the COMMUNITY STARTER KIT on my acct at "europe.webmatrixhosting.net".I logged on into it using FTP is..but i can;t even find where the first "default.aspx" page is.. If u know pls let me know.. thanks You can find it in C:\Program Files\ASP.NET Starter Kits\ASP.NET Community Starter Kit (CSVS)\CommunityStarterKit Wim NO, you can't find the source code at europe.webmatrixhosting.net. You will only find the .ascx, .aspx, webconfig and .asax files only. Come to download GotCommunityNet (GCN) Go...

About the Community Starter Kit
I've try to read through the Community Starter Kit (SDK Version) but still not really understand how the dynamic generate of aspx page and directory..... did any ppl have any good URL have more information about it?! actually, I've try to read most of the *.CS but all of them seems to be chained together, I really don't have any idea where to start... beside the Dynamic generate of Directory and the ASPX file, I also want to know more about the code for insert photo into the SQL Database and the rich-text version input box.... could any ppl help me?... ThanksPlease Visit My Si...

Community Starter Kit
I'm trying to use this kit as a basis for developing an internal community for the corporation I work for. My network techs tell me that if it requires that I develop and place .dll files onto the server, then i cannot use it because .dll could potentially cause over 900 web sites to crash. When creating the Community Starter Kit, will I be putting .dll files onto the web server? Jim Hi, You host 900 web sites on one machine? That's a lot. You can tell your techs that an ASP.NET site precompiled as a dll is exactly as dangerous (or as harmless) as one that is not precompiled...

mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org vs community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org
--5p8PegU4iirBW1oA Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8 Content-Disposition: inline Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Eu ainda n=C3=A3o sei porque algumas pessoas manda email para mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org quando deveriam enviar email para community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org. O envio de emails para mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org e o uso do "responder para todos" faz com que eu e outras pessoas recebam email duplicado pois emails para mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org possuem Reply-To: Lista de discuss=C3=A3o...

Blog For Community Starter Kit
Hello Programmers, Is there a blog module I could add to our Community Starter Kit? I've done quite a lot of customizing of the Community Starter Kit for a web site we used it on. I wish we had not gone with the Community Starter Kit because it required a significant amount of work to customize it  to such an extent. The worst thing we did is create seasonal styles for the web site; Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. The CSK Themes were somewhat useful for this but our designer created seasonal buttons and page title graphics and it became a pain to change them according to the seaso...

Starter Kits and Community Projects
 Hi Guys,                 I am wondering if I can use starter kits for my own developments?  is there any copyright issues?  Can I customize any starter kit and use it?  Thanks In advance...  Read the license: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_zdmsw/is_200303/ai_ziff38848 JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue. Hi, You can get answer from license from your St...

Community Starter Kit #2
I inadvertently deleted a community from a website hosting the ASP.NET Community Starter Kit. All information was lost. However, I have the community data on a separate instance of SQL Server. How do I transfer the data from this backup table to the database back end of the Community Starter Kit. At first glance, it appears that I can only use DTS to transfer the entire table, but I want only the entry for the one community. The affected table within the database in each case is Community_Communities. In other words, I can reestablish the Community within ISPAdmin, but it always give...

Web resources about - Display Communities List - asp.net.community-starter-kit

Autonomous communities of Spain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In a response to Catalan demands, limited autonomy was granted to Catalonia in 1913—abolished in 1920—and granted again in 1932 during the Second ...

WA's smallest communities face forward after forced closure backflip
... One of the eight West Australian Aboriginal leaders facing the mammoth task of helping redirect $4.5 billion in annual funding for remote communities ...

Phoenix bushfire simulator helps firefighters and communities to plan for disaster
Firefighters and planners are using an Australian-made bushfire simulator to help them do their job.

Home sweet wasteland: 7 perfectly livable post-apocalyptic communities
As Matt Gerardi noted in his review this week, the nuke-ravaged world of Fallout 4 places a greater emphasis than ever on community—a point that ...

Hillary Clinton rolls out $30 billion plan to help coal communities
As the U.S. moves toward more clean energy production, the Democratic frontrunner's plan would provide assistance to communities in transition ...

How Communities Can Take Action On Clean Energy
... Michelet The U.S. is going through a major energy revolution—clean-energy investments totaled a staggering $52 billion in 2014 alone—and communities ...

Google Introduces New Google+ With Revamped UI and Focus on Communities and Collections
... Over the past couple of months, Google (with help from users of Google+) realized that a big part of the social platform’s growth was in Communities ...

Three More Suddenlink Communities Get Gigabit Speeds -
Suddenlink has announced that three more communities have received gigabit speeds from the cable operator. The company's announcement notes that ...

Google+ has been completely redesigned with a focus on communities
Much like the Google logo before it, Google+ is being completely reinvented today. In a blog post, Google says that after pulling in feedback ...