Where is the user information stored once a new user is registered?

I have created the following stored procedure to find matching data in the CMRC_Customers table in the ECommerce Starter Kit, however, it does not find customer information that I use to logon. In fact, I have retrieved the CMRC_Customers result set, and newly registered user data does not appear in this table. I know that it is stored somewhere, because, when I sign in, it says welcome, with my name. Can anyone tell me where registered user information (FullName, EmailAddress, CustomerID) is stored? Thanks....

CREATE PROCEDURE MyProcedure @full_name nvarchar(50) @email_address nvarchar(50) @password nvarchar(50
AS
BEGIN
SELECT CustomerID, FullName, EmailAddress
FROM CMRC_Customers
WHERE FullName = @full_name
END
GO
0
tflock
12/23/2004 2:36:03 AM
asp.net.commerce-starter-kit 1165 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How to store user profile information during create user?
Hi, I'm just try to store user information during create user via CreateUserWizard that add Textbox, DropDownList and RadoButtonList. How to store data form control to UserProfile (via CreateUserWizard) ? Note. I set DisableCreatedUser = true because want to proof user befor activate. (Begining ASP.net V2.0, VB, VWD 2005 Express Edition) Here is some example c# code that I have in the CreateUser event of the CreateWizard command.  I also do some stuff after this but I think this is the code you are interested in.     protected void CreateUserWizard1_CreatedUser(objec...

password recover ? it sent me new user password, how can i get user password ? (not new user password )
hi password recovery sent me new user password, how can i get user password ?(not new user password) it also changed user password to new user password. i want that it should not change user password how can i do this ? SincerelyMark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) Refer to these two articles.http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms178335.aspxhttp://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/doc/ctrlref/login/passwordrecovery.aspx Hope this helps.  hi thank you for your reply :) i have deleted enablePasswordReset="t...

Disable register user page for registered users
i am working on my personal website using personal website site kit. every thing is working fine. but the register page or the option is available for registered users also which i dont want. i have very little knowledge of .net so may be this seems like a stupid problem, but please reply if u have a solution for this. thankyou. nasirmulani@gmail.comNasir Mulani If you wish to remove the Register menu item, you can edit the web.sitemap and either remove the line referencing the Register.aspx page, or comment it out.JeremyExtended Personal Site Starter kit Jeremy i am using ur pss kit ...

Cannot login with registered user in club starter kit
I used the Club Starter kit to build my site.  I created the Administrator using the Web Site Administration Tool.  I registered a couple of users through the Club website.  I was able to log in okay with these users.   If I go to the Members list page (member_list.aspx), it shows the two registered users but not the Administrator.  Why's that?   I've been able to log in with the registered users, but now I cannot.  I don't know why it stopped allowing me.  My only guess is that I mis-typed the password when I tried one time.  It stopped allow...

How do users become Registered users?
Hi, On my intranet 2.12 portal, I imported all users to the users table. Everything works fine, users can log in etc. But when logged in users don’t seem to become member of the registered user group (I mean, logged in users don’t have access to pages set for that group) I messed with the database and settings, so probably I overlooked something) Anybody knows how that could be, or could someone tell me how this mechanism works. dik mus http://www.musit.nl Aloha, When users register manually through the site they are added to the 'Registered Users' role automatical...

New users/External users
We are merging with another organization. I need to create some new users to our GW system. They will be accessing these accounts temporarily through GW WebAccess. This will be until they get there offices and servers up an running. We want to be able to create these users as normal and then switch to external users. Can I do this? What problems may I encounter? Thanks in advance for your help. Bob Braun, > We are merging with another organization. I need to create some new > users to our GW system. They will be accessing these accounts > temporarily throug...

allow registered users of a site, to create new users and manage their roles and passwords etc
Hi Hi All Im looking for a solution which will allow registered users of a site, to create new users and manage their roles and passwords etc, so that the registered primary user becomes an administrator for the other users they create.   In short, I am not good enough to create this my self, so if anyone knows of an off the shelf solution that  exists, or what this type of thing is know as so I can find it via a web search, I’d be most grateful as I’m not having much luck so far   Thanks   odxsigma   Hello yes , there is somethi...

.Net Form To Register New Users For Active Directory
Is it possible to build a form using VB.Net or C#.Net, that will allow users to create their own account for Active Directory via Internet Explorer? Yes, subject to appropriate permissions and correct code. Check out this article for details: http://www.15seconds.com/issue/020730.htm ...

i am a new starter kit user and need step by step
I am new starter kit user and needed step by step if you can help me I would appriciated it.  In short, after instaling the .net frameworks and the web matrix.  Then I installed starter kid Time Tracker.  however at the end of the installation I get an unknown error message and the install rolls back. In addition do I need to install SQL to use the application. Last if I modify the application for personal use(assuming I get it to work :-)) what are my limitation as far as distributing it for use? Thanks If you can provide hotmail address I would like to chat via messenger...

How Can get Profile Information when new user register
hi everybody i want when new user create his/her account , i get addetional information such as Telephone number i customize CreateNewUser control and add Telephone textbox but user didn,t autenticate and when i use this code Profile.Tele = txbTelephone asp.net throw exeptionMahdi Negahiwww.iranBuyCenter.com ProfileCommon p = (ProfileCommon) ProfileCommon.Create(CreateUserWizard1.UserName, true);p.Tele = txbTelephone; //see how you grab this from CUW in the link belowp.Save(); check this: http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2005/10/18/427754.aspx /GuruBhai...

Login controls
HiI'm building a web app in visual studio 2005 and I'm setting up a 'create user' page for the admin part of the app. I'm creating a customised CreateUserWizard so that I can add a user to the asp.net membership list (in database on my server) and also add some info to one of my tables (user first name, faculty they work for etc).  I want to be able to let the admin user allocate roles (those already defined in my config) from a drop down list. I want to inculde this in my create user wizard, and have an 'update user' section where I can change their role the...

How to implement registered user(s) predefine role when user register?
Hello everyone, I would like to know how to implement a predefine role to users who register on the site without changing manually each role for the user. Example: "All Users" is used even after the person registered on the site. "Admin" has access to all. So how would I go about implementing another role "AuthUsers" when Anonymous users enrolled on the site and immediately become "AuthUsers"? I've simply added some code to my AddUser sproc that adds them to a specific RoleID. Here it is in its entirety: CREATE Proced...

Performance issues on storing user information in cookies and with .net session
Hi All, First of all let me make clear the scenario. The logged-in user state can be maintained in the client using the cookies [yahoo and google follows this approach]. So, if cookies are not enabled in the client browser this doesnt work Using .net the user state is generally maintained using sessions. Even if the cookies are disabled the approach works fine. Now, the question is which of the two approaches has better performance (neglecting the security issues) and which of them is better suited for an Intranet application built in .net. Do discuss. Regards, Chanchal Cookie...

Custom Create New User automatically logs-in New User
Hi. I've written a custom Create New User form that allows Admins to add new Users. The problem is it also logs-in the new User.  I realize the CreateUserWizard has a property (LoginCreatedUser); however, I'm not using the wizard. Can't find a way to programmatically NOT login a new User.  Does anyone know how to turn this off?  Here's my code: MembershipUser newUser = Membership.CreateUser(this.txtUserName.Text, this.txtPassword.Text, this.txtEmail.Text, this.txtQuestion.Text, this.txtAnswer.Text, false, out status); Thank you. -Nicole are you using the production ...

Web resources about - Where is the user information stored once a new user is registered? - asp.net.commerce-starter-kit

Information - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Information (shortened as info or info. ) is that which informs, i.e. an answer to a question, as well as that from which knowledge and data ...

InformationWeek – Latest Information Technology (IT) news & IT articles - Technology news - IT magazine ...
InformationWeek provides latest Information technology (IT) news online & articles and publishes latest tech news & IT magazine for Indian IT ...

Laws to repress information about detention could be unconstitutional
George Williams tallies 350 Australian laws that now infringe basic democratic standards.

Personal information of more than 190m American voters appears online
Questions raised about the security chops of political campaigns who increasingly hold large caches of personal data. Information about 191 million ...

Martin Peers Promoted at The Information
The Information, the tech subscription site that was founded in 2013, has named Martin Peers managing editor. Peers most recently served as ...

Researchers say retrieving information from a black hole might be possible
... script tells us we can enter a black hole and then use it to transcend space and time. In the film, the black hole also leaks out information ...

"Conservatives tend to be a lot more reactive to negative information and they also tend to be a lot ...
"... and they also tend to have less tolerance for ambiguity. Conservatives would prefer a negative concrete statement to a slightly positive, ...

U.S. Gave Malik Visa Despite Missing Information, Lawmaker Says
Bloomberg U.S. Gave Malik Visa Despite Missing Information, Lawmaker Says Bloomberg The U.S. approved an entry visa for Tashfeen Malik, one ...

Samsung Galaxy S7 Release Date Rumor: China Mobile Leaks Information that S7 ...
Christian Post Samsung Galaxy S7 Release Date Rumor: China Mobile Leaks Information that S7 ... Christian Post Samsung Galaxy S6 Reuters/Kim ...

IDG Contributor Network: Information security don't let the apparent complexity intimidate you
... it was. This was a humbling experience, and cause for reflection. Those of us who spend most of our time immersed in the intricacies of information ...