Why is the select saying selected after an item is selected?

This was a whitelisting issue due to a software upgrade at hostgator..  Nothing wrong with my code..

Scot King
SEO Software Tool | Search Engine Optimization

"Get your page rank high"
0
sking

 huh? It is smart to put your question in the body and not just in the title.

Have no idea what your question is or if it even a question.

Eric

Pascarello.com | Twitter epascarello | LinkedIn
0
A1ien51
12/27/2008 1:08:49 PM

use this

ddl.options[ddl.selectedIndex].selected = false; //Clear the selection

ddl.options[1].selected = true

MVP ASP/ASP.Net
MVP ASP/ASP.Net
mudassarkhan

SELECT from SELECT
Hi! I remember seeing an example where you can do a select from a nested select, but I cannot seem to make it work. So it would be something like this: select max( name ) from ( select name from customer union select name from vendor ) Was I dreaming I saw that? Thanks! D In article <4500243f@forums-2-dub>, daniel_AT_infrontsoftware_DOT_com@N0SPAM.com says... > Hi! > > I remember seeing an example where you can do a select from a nested > select, but I cannot seem to make it work. No, you weren't. Try (UNTESTED!) adding a...

DataGrid Rollover Colors, select single, select multiple rows client side
Iam just adding some more lines to JakeJeck's post  http://forums.asp.net/792635/ShowPost.aspx Put this in a class file         public static DataGridItem ApplyRowRollover(DataGridItem item , string MouseOverColor , string MouseOutColor, string MouseClickColor )         {             item.Attributes.Add("onmouseover", "ChangeColorOver(this,'" + MouseOverColor + "','" + MouseClickColor + "');");           ...

insert select and select into
Hello, I am using temp tables to generate a report. I created most of the temp tables and then use insert select. I found for one, when I use insert select, I get a different query plan than if I use select into. The select into get a much better performance. The problem is I get dead locks on the statement. Is there anything I can do to change this behavior? Thanks, Josh Manfred ...

SELECT . FROM ( SELECT .. FROM )
Hi, In application we generate very effective SQL statements that are understandable by MS SQL Server and Oracle but give syntax errors on Sybase. I am talking about SELECT . FROM ( SELECT .. FROM a_table). For example: select 1 from (select abc_id from abc) or select 1 from (select abc_id from abc union all select abc_id from bcd) Is there any way to overcome this limitation? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Leonid Borisov Tefensoft On Wed, 15 May 2002 02:09:52 -0700, Leonid Borisov wrote: > Hi, > > > >...

Bug in SELECT from SELECT ?
I have a table intwb_items CREATE TABLE intwb_items ( wb_id integer not null, prod_id integer not null, qty numeric(12,5) not null, primary key(wb_id, prod_id) ) How can I obtain sum of 10 greatest "qty"? I tried to execute query: SELECT sum(qty) FROM ( SELECT top 10 qty FROM intwb_items ORDER BY qty DESC )as tmp But it raise error: "Syntax error or access violation: near 'ORDER' in ... FROM intwb_items [ORDER]" The same query but without "ORDER BY" works perfectly, but "TOP N" without "ORDE...

select in the select statement
Hi, I am trying to add another select statement in my original/outer/overall select statement. Something like: Select 1, 2, 3 = (Select # from Table1 Where....) From Table 2 Where.... Does anyone know the standard way to write this or is there any other alternative that can perform the same behavior. Much thanks!! Kenny That's database dependent. In oracle you would use: select A.* from ( select * from mytable) A -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase "Kenny Tran" <...

Select option selection
I'm created a gridview of websites, in one column, and use the gridview's 'selection' featue in the next column. When I click the 'selection' link I tried to get the website by using: Dim key As String = grvPrivacy.Rows(e.RowIndex).Cells(1).Text but it said it was not part of the webcontrol for selection. How do I get cell so that I can read it? thanks   Looks like your grabbing the select option and not the first cell  try  Dim key As String = grvPrivacy.Rows(e.RowIndex).Cells(0).TextwerD, MCSD VB.Net Hi, gmcghee: There are several ways...

Select in the select clause
How to use another select clause within a select clause itself. Like; select col1,col2,(select colx from table b) from table a . The above statement is throwing syntax error Thanks, Anandkumar B CGVAK Software & Exports Ltd. ( 0422 2434491/92 http://www.cgvakindia.com "anand_group" <anand@cgvakindia.com> wrote: > How to use another select clause within a select clause itself. > Like; > select col1,col2,(select colx from table b) from table a . > The above statement is throwing syntax error Ensure that subquery returns only one row. And...

Dynamic DropDownList Default Selected Item Does Not Select Default Item
I have some dynamic listbox code that creates a listbox based on information stored in a database. The database access works fine. The only issue is that when I use the lbNew.Items.FindByValue(...).Selected = True line, no default select is made. The listbox just defaults to the first item in the list.lbNew = New DropDownList ' Scans for the list source. ' If "values_table" returns the first character = '@', ' then a table is the datasource. strDataSourceTable = Nothing strDataSourceTable = objDataReader.Item("values_table") ' If there is a data list, display the item, else ig...

Selecting the default selected Item in RadiobuttonList
Is it possible to set the default item selected of radiobuttonlist from code behind while  he page loads. I have been trying this with its method and properties but yet to get it right: this is the code<asp:RadioButtonList ID="rdlSetting" runat="server" RepeatColumns="2" RepeatDirection="Vertical" RepeatLayout="Table"><asp:ListItem Text="Public" Value="0"></asp:ListItem><asp:ListItem Text="Private" Value="1"></asp:ListItem></asp:RadioButtonList>from COde behindon...

How do I select an pre-selected dropdownlist item?
I have a dropdownlist for which I want to select the item previous selected, and the item id is a request.querystring item. How do I do that? dim selecteditem as string selecteditem = request.querystring(".....") dpTest.Items.FindByValue(selecteditem).Selected = True***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.*********************** Thanks !...

dropdownlist: select selected item during update
Hi, I have a datalist (databound) with notes ralated to persons. (Every note has one person). When I want to update a note, there is a drop downlist with al persons from the database (databound). The dropdownlist is created during the OnDataBind event of the datalist. But I want to select the previously selected person in the dropdownlist. (probably with dropdownlist.SelectedIndex). That is when the personID from the note is the same as the personID in the onDataBind of the dropdownlist. protected void dlLogboek_Ondatabind(object sender, DataListItemEventArgs e) { DropDownList ddlCpers...

Problems selecting the selected item in a Listbox
Hi All,I've got two listboxes which I want to allow a user to move items from one to the other. I do the population of the first list during the initial page load and bind the results to the first listbox. I have a button which does the move of the selected item to the second listbox.The problem is when I select an item then click the move button it always moves the first item in the list even if that item is not selected, and never moves the selected item.I've checked that during the postback the listbox is not being repopulated, and it isn't. Any help very much appreciated! thanks....and t...

Dropdownbox - selected item
I have a database field i.e. intLocationID that checks to see if it is found in dropdownbox, if not it should select NONE SELECTED. Below works if the intLocationID matches, but bombs if it doesnt. I want to be able to just select NONE SELECTED if it is not found. Any help... Thanks objCommand.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure objCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() objSqlDataReader = objCommand.ExecuteReader() cboLocation.DataSource() = objSqlDataReader cboLocation.DataTextField = "LOCATION_NAME&...

Web resources about - Why is the select saying selected after an item is selected? - asp.net.client-side

Portal:Bollywood/Selected biography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Write three or four paragraphs in the text field using information from the selected notable article, you may find it useful to examine the existing ...

F8: Facebook’s FbStart Initiative Will Give Selected Developers A $30K Kick-Start
... successful applications is likely a whole lot easier with $30,000 in free tools and services to start off with, and that’s exactly what selected ...

LEGO Shop - The LEGO Technic team has selected the winner... - Facebook
The LEGO Technic team has selected the winner of the Co-Creation Challenge! LEGO will be producing a limited run of 20,000 of this stunning set.... ...

Grand Doctor Ma Selected Students-baby365 on the App Store on iTunes
Get Grand Doctor Ma Selected Students-baby365 on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Selected Cheney Vice Presidential Photographs
... for photos found within these albums are Paul Morse, Karen Ballard, Kimberlee Hewitt, Shealah Craighead, and Chris Greenberg. These selected ...

[iOS Advice] How To Clarify Your Email Replies By Quoting Selected Text - YouTube
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/macmixing Like my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/macmixing RATE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE! :-) ...

UAE Under-19 cricketers for ACC Premier League tour of Malaysia selected - The National
Coach Aaqib Javed seeking fresh blood for senior team after missing out on World Twenty20

Animal of the Day: Lucius Has Been Selected as the U.K.’s ‘Happiest Cat’
He’s got one blue eye, one green eye and a heart of gold. British mobile phone company O2 recently held some “cat auditions” to find “the UK’s ...

Boyd Cordner selected for Kangaroos squad
Sydney Roosters stars Michael Jennings and Boyd Cordner have capped a grand-final win with selection in the Australian squad for the World Cup ...

Redlands LNP branch blood-letting after Matt McEachan pre-selected
There was more blood-letting in the seat of Redlands on the weekend when a motorcycle instructor was named LNP candidate for the embattled electorate ...