Unable to cast object of type 'System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingScriptResourceHandlerSection' to type 'System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingScriptResourceHandlerSection'.

Hello,

I get this lovely error whenever I attempt to load an AJAXToolKit ScriptManager. It is the only one I have on the page. If I use the regulare script manager, my extenders don't detect it. I'm placing the ScriptManager just after the <Form> tag.

The frustrating part is that it works when I preview it in the browser from my development machine it works, but once I place it the live server, it crashes on me Confused.

I've installed all of the .dlls in the proper places.

Also, I'm trying to attempt to do this when creating a new site with the AJAX ToolKit enabled template, still to no avail.

AntLaC, WebApp Developer
0
AntLaC