stream video base from list of video (the list of video is in different web form)

the situation:

client choose 1 of thousands list of video available in my website and able to watch it through internet base from what he/she choose

problem:

i don't know the suitable coding to make the media player play the right video. i wanna avoid from having thousands of web forms for thousands list of available video. i want one web form to stream those videos base from what client choose.

Help me pls?

0
mona_upm84

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !!
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !! Comments: Hello ! Here are found watch live broadcast tv Mixmir.net !! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/index.php> Internet Path </ url> Success !! As well is dating men <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> Want to make new friends? </ url> ... And who should be there Web Directory <url = http:...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net .
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net . Comments: Hello !! Here are found online video chat Mixmir.net !!! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/conference/index.php> Direct Link </ url> While !! And who wants is www dating <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> dating free </ url> ... As well Directory of useful sites <url = http://www.mixmir...

Video Spokesperson | Online Web Video | Web Video Production
Video Spokesperson | Online Web Video | Web Video Production Video Spokesperson - Innovate Media is a full-service, multimedia production company that specializes in video production for delivery over the web. http://www.innovatemedia.com/clients/macspeech-dictate video spokesperson, online web video, web video, web video production, online video production, promotional video ...

Streaming Video or Display Video
I need to display video from my site. What i want is when a user click on the avi video link i want to take the user to new page where he can view the video built in to the page instead of poping the window media or other media player from their computer. Just a 2 by 4 in display on the new page. Please do let me know. Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks You can send the name of the video by querystring (url) then in the next page take the name and set it to the player. below is an example  http://steveorr.net/articles/StreamingMedia.aspx HCHaissam Abdul MalakMCAD.NET| Blog ...

Video Streaming & Visual Basic .NET 2003 Web Forms
I'd like to create a web-based video streaming page, and I was wondering what the best method would be using Visual Basic .NET 2003. Does anyone know any good online tutorials or books that talk about using Windows Media 9 in web forms? Any other ideas?Thanks, Mike Bummer, I guess it's impossible...Thanks, Mike This is a place to start http://www.google.com.au/search?q=embed+windows+media+in+HTML&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&meta= This is also available in english somewhere complete with code but I cant seem to find that version right now. googl...

Video Stream Send to WDM Video Capture driver using DirectX Show.net
Hi guys,I am developing application for Virtual Camera in C#. net and vb.net using DirectXShow.net libraries. I have search Overlay Mixer that a such way. where i can send Video stream to WDM Video Capture Driver. Then This Driver luach this stream as a webcam. here is article:http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/directshow/htm/overlaymixerfilter.aspBut i have no code for handling these thinks. Please any one have any source code in vb.net or C#.net that can i send stream to WDM Video Capture driver.Or another way to developa virtual webcam as in features in VCDCu...

Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising
Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising Video Spokesperson - Online video is growing three times faster than Rich Media. Research predicts online video will receive sixty cents ($0.60) of every video/rich media dollar by 2013. http://www.innovatemedia.com/clients/epipen video spokesperson, sales training videos, online video advertising Crap! Spam has penetrated Mozilla defenses! :-P Op 28-4-2010 15:38, uitte innovate media de volgende woorden: > Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising > > Video Spokespe...

Streaming Video Forum. No.Not about, but using video in Forum
DNN2.04 I am using a product that allows me to copy and paste html code into a page and the code, which includes javascript, inserts a streaming video clip, using a java applet, which is made simply by using a webcam. An example is on my home page. http://www.logicfirstcomputing.com I'm using the DNF Random HTML/Text module, which includes a rich text/html editor, to do this. Works great. My idea is to use this streaming video as the forum post(NT Forums). I think this would open up an entire new way of communicating on the net. Simply copying this html code into the post body just...

List of lists (listing of)
Ted In the great List 'o lists., is there something which is along the lines of "Personal organisers" ? I have googled and found others - just wondering about the lists and couldn't see anything in there I have a intense, executive type who's after something along the lines of Lotus' personal organiser. Don't know why she wants to change from it when I know she already has it installed. Anybody else got suggestions for a good one? (and dont't ask what I mean by good - it's not for me - perhaps I mean effective) In grc.techtalk, Baz...

Ads on streaming video sites cause videos to restart
Name: Robin Chapman Email: robindotchapmanatcoxdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Ads on streaming video sites cause videos to restart Comments: This happens on YouTube and other sites that feature streaming video. The video is playing, and elsewhere on the page an ad changes. This causes the video to go back and restart from the beginning. Very annoying. I have to use Internet Explore if I want to view the video from start to finish. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http:...

Convert video with VLC (video lan client) fails
When I try to convert a *.ogg video to wathever other type of video via VLC it either does nothing, or gives an error that the encoder could not be opened. The command that VLC generates when I select the MPEG-2 profile: :sout=#transcode{vcodec=mp2v,vb=800,scale=1,acodec=mpga,ab=128,channels=2}:duplicate{dst=std{access=file,mux=ts,dst=fff.mpg}} Then I get an error message that encoder could not be opened. The error I get in terminal: [00000444] dc1394 demux error: Bad MRL, please check the option line (MRL was: /home/****/out.ogg) [00000463] avcodec encoder error: cannot open en...

real time live streaming of videos in web forms
hi,i am developer working on sample to stream a live video in the web forms....i need you help, how to stream a live video in web forms across internet...please help me out....as soon as possible   Hi, There is a free control "ASPNetVideo" to achieve this. The ASP.net Video Component allows streaming videos to be directly embedded into .Net ASPX web pages. It supports for QuickTime (.mov), Real Player (.ram, .rmv), Windows Media Player(.wmv, .avi). You can get more information at below link: http://pcwin.com/Software_Development/ASPNetVideo/index.htm And yo...

No video and no video codecs in Linphone
Hi, In linphone I have non video codecs. As per some suggestions on other forums I've switched to the Packman version, but alas with equal results. So basically I have two versions (3.3.2 and 3.4.3) that don't show video. In the Multimedia settings tab, the -Video input device- drop down list is greyed out. The funny thing is, it is a plain v4l Logitech C310 webcam. The webcam works great. I have video (as we speak) with Kopete and ZoneMinder. I'm on openSUSE 11.4 (x64). Any suggestion appreciated! Thanks, Koos -- koospol ---------------------------...

Web resources about - stream video base from list of video (the list of video is in different web form) - asp.net.client-side

Force Awakens Bits: Adam Driver Says It’s Better Than Prequels, Spielberg Recommended J.J., Deleted Scenes ...
The week has finally come, a new Star Wars film will hit movie theaters in just a few days. The world premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens ...

Marco Rubio promises to stack the Supreme Court against marriage equality
Marco Rubio doubled down on his promise to overturn the Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage ruling by stacking the Court with conservative justices ...

6 gifts for the Apple lover in your life
Let's face it, we all have probably one Apple fan in our life. You know, the type of person that salivates over the latest Apple gear and gets ...

Renewables poised to surge after Paris Agreement
Historically, the transition from one energy system to another, as from wood to coal or coal to oil, has proven an enormously complicated process ...

Hulu iPhone app overhauled with iPad-like design, new features for parents
Hulu gets a major update today with an all-new design for iPhone alongside a few new features in version 4.7.0. The new iPhone design looks ...

Obama: US hitting Islamic State 'harder than ever'
Los Angeles Times Obama: US hitting Islamic State 'harder than ever' Los Angeles Times President Obama spoke Monday at the Pentagon after ...

Jury Begins Deliberations for 1st Officer to Go on Trial in Death of Freddie Gray
Jury begins deliberations for 1st officer to go on trial in death of Freddie Gray

FAA Releases Rules Governing Unmanned Aerial Systems
The US Department of Transportation and the FAA have just released their guidelines that require registration of Unmanned Aerial Systems . This ...

UK government warns Sports Direct it will act if wage laws flouted
Sports Direct , the British sportswear retailer controlled by high profile businessman Mike Ashley, came under fire in the British parliament ...

Poll: 71% believe mass shootings are now just a normal part of American life
A new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found that a whopping 71% of Americans surveyed believe the many shootings and other acts of ...