Spanish accents!! please please help help!!

Hi all,

     I`m using a javascript to open a window, see the example:

      (in javascript)

      title = "?Title=Categorías"
       window.showmodaldialog("/report.asp",title)

So when the the window open, i see in the page "Categorías", so what happens with the accent!
Please  i ask before but i think my question wasn´t clear, u hope you guys understand better :D

Thanks for all

CM
Where is the Spanish Language in the user profile?
0
menax

Make sure your pages are saved and served to the client's browser with the same character set as you have defined in the meta tag.

If you save your html page as utf-8, but have a meta tag like this:
The accented i will look strange.

And the other way around; if you save your html as ANSI, and the meta tag defines utf-8, the browser will get confused.

Hope that helps.

--
Tarjei

0
tarjei
10/20/2005 9:14:16 AM
Have you tried url encoding the title?! Not sure it will work but give it a try...
Blog: blog.sane.dk
[UPDATED]

Sane Productions
- Because it's too easy being insane
www.sane.dk
0
macrap

Please! Please! Please! Please! Help
I am very new to the Linux/Oracle/Perl world coming from a many many years of a Windows environment. I have self learned everything I know about this new environment. So far I have successfully installed Redhat 9 in an Intel box and have gotten Oracle 9I running correctly. I can run scripts via sqlplus, sqlldr etc. Perl (I think ver. 5.8.0) is running on the box and I can create and run scripts that do other processes but I have had no success in getting Perl to connect to the Oracle database to generate some reports. With my experience using MS-SQL there is no major issues w...

Please Please Please HELP!!!
I have posted this many times to no avail. I managed to publish the site somwhere despite being an intranet. I have published the site just in case I was not clear in explaining the prblem that I was having. Go to http://www.undg.ks.undp.org/test/login.aspx and login with userid: test password: test Click on 'search for cases' and then click on the search button (the dates are inserted automatically). Click on the paging and try to go to page 12,13,14,15 - any page really above page 11. Can you see what is happening? Below is the code that I am using. Please tell me wha...

Please Please Please help me out...
hello, our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out i'm a newbie. hello, our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out i'm a newbie. the file server ip is 192.20.71.1 the proxy ip is 192.20.71.252 akula_26@hotmail.com wrote: > our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a > proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please hel...

Please help, please, please
This is driving me crazy, I cannot find what is wrong with this thing. I have a custom module and after post back none of the following are processed : user, login, visibility, title, solpartmenu. None of it gets processed. Please help meYou died at the very end of your life Are you saying a skin, or a custom module. With custom modules you should not be dealing with tokens, I don't think they have anything to do with it. What module are you working with? No I am not using tokens, container skin is Classic skin that comes with DNN. I am talking about custom module. It has a text box a...

Please Please Please help
I am trying to populate a second dropdownlist from the first. both dropdownlists are displayed inside the datagrid. I can populate the first one easily but my onselectedindexchanged event states: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error: Line 195...

rEpOrtvIEwEr hElp plEAsE reportviewer help please
ok I am having troubles add an expression to a field in a the table on my Report viewer page(rdlc). ok I have everything that is suppose to be in the vb.net at the app_code level but the expressions does not show in the rdlc. does any one know what i am talking about and if you do please help me!Thank You in advance Hi, From your description, it seems that you want to add expression to your filds in RDLC report, right? You need to open your RDLC file in visual studio, from the toolbox, you can add report items such like textbox, table to your report. Right click on an...

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Please, Please Help!
I have been trying to figure this out for weeks now and I dont know what is going on. I am trying to insert a row into a database and for some reason it gives me this error. I really need help on this, I have been trying to figure this out for SO long and I can't find anything anywhere.     Unable to open the physical file "C:\ASP.NET\App_Data\dbInfo.mdf". Operating system error 5: "5(Access is denied.)".An attempt to attach an auto-named database for file C:\ASP.NET\App_Data\dbInfo.mdf failed. A database with the same name exists, or specified file canno...

Please, please help.
My web page would not show, so I wrote and uploaded a small config file. The index.aspx file will show now. Now I have a problem that is horrible. When My website is displayed, it is really, really slow to load. All images are displayed one after another it appears. For example, my toolbar buttons will display, coming in about once every second. Then other images succesively come in slow. It looks so bad. Imagine 1996 with a slow pc accesing the web. Just like that. What can I do? Is there a way to cache everything in a page before it is actually displayed to the screen. I am rea...

What is this all about? Please please help!
        Dim btnEdit As Button = newJob.FindControl("btnEdit")        btnEdit.Visible = "True"As you can see my webform is called "newJob" and the Button control i am trying to access is called btnEdit i have an if statement which checks if the user is in a certain role and then i want to display the control but i getObject reference not set to an instance of an object.I know this is an error meaning in cannot find btnEdit, but i use this way of accesing my controls all the time and it works fine is it just asp:buttons that...

Please...please...help
Hi, Can somebody please teach me how to create a time schedule/task list where it can display the time and the task for a particular day/week/month. Eg: Monday 8.00 - 9.00am Appointment with doctor 9.00 - 10.00am Meeting Outlook's calander already has everything of this. Why reinvent the wheel? That is a huge request for this forum. . there are also several controls available which let you do all kinds of good calendar stuff but most worth having are not free. What I will do is share with you some stuff that helped me. . . you could simply create a datal...

Please please help...
can someone please help me to link the asp to my database and return specific results in html. I'm really stuck and I have to hand the assignment in today at 12. I'm really stuck. asp.zip > I'm really stuck. You sure are — you're not even on the right forums. ASP developers talk on the ASP Messageboard.Alister What you want to do in this problem. Enter the data from user. Then insert into table. And finally show the result. Clear the problem.My Blog: DotNetError@BhatiaWorldDont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits tha...

Please Please Help
Hi all, I've got a really big problem that just wont go away and I'm really really at wits end so if anyone can see what I'm doing or has any suggestions please help me out. Here Goes. I have A Nested (Embedded) datagrid well actually three the top (master grid) binds to a dataset that has four tables looks for child dependancies if there is I'm casting a dataset from a DataGridItem which is cast from the bindingcontainer the source for the child grid now this works fantastically heres a snippet protected MxDataGrid AnswerGrid; -= the DataBind Wireup this.AnswerGrid.D...

Web resources about - Spanish accents!! please please help help!! - asp.net.client-side

Pitch accent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pitch accent is a linguistic term of convenience for a variety of restricted tone systems that use variations in pitch to give prominence to ...

Color Accent Lab on the App Store on iTunes
Get Color Accent Lab on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

iPhone 1.1.1 Keyboard Accents - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Press-and-hold to choose from accented character variants.

Emma Watson American Accent Funny Compilation - YouTube
Like My Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/emmaniacs A Compilation of Emma Watson's American Accent

Australia, we need to talk about this Alcoholic Aussie Accent theory
It was the claim that went viral. Only problem is, it ain't true.

Claims Aussie accent slurred because our forefathers were always drunk 'absolute rubbish' says expert ...
Claims the Australian accent sounds slurred because our forefathers were drunk all the time are absolute rubbish, an expert says.

Chevy gives Camaro Red, Black Accents for SEMA
... presence at the SEMA show this year will be highlighted by a pair of concepts based on the Camaro SS coupe and convertible with custom accents ...

Aziz Ansari was asked, refused to do an Indian accent for his Transformers audition
Aziz Ansari is a successful Indian-American actor, comedian, author, and human being. But it’s pretty easy to see him only as the larger-than-life ...

Daniel Radcliffe reveals the truth about what the rest of the world thinks of Southern accents
Daniel Radcliffe loves Southern American accents. And so does the rest of the world. In an interview on Marc Maron's WTF podcast, Radcliffe ...

This Dog Loves His Trainer So Much He Will Only Respond to a French Accent
Submitted by: (via Dogs Trust ) Tagged: dogs , cute , Video , rescue Share on Facebook