Single Quote Error While writing RegisterClientScriptBlock("key", "Value")

Hi Friends,

I am facing one problem due to single quote.
I am writing underwritten script to close currently opened form and to get those values
in another form.
strScript as string
strscript = "
<script>
window.opener.document.Form1.txtAddressLocationh2.value='Factory';
window.close();
</script>
"
Me.RegisterClientScriptBlock("key", strScript)
Now if i have value of "Facto'ry" instead of "Factory" then it is giving error.
Can you pls tell me how to rectify this error ?
I tried to conver a single single quote to double , means ' to ''.
But still giving error.
Pls help me out to solve this.
Thanks in Advance
Nirav

0
niravparekh

Do you tried by using Escape character

For Example for "Facto'ry" it's going to be as "Facto\'ry"
That could helps you!
Sreedhar
http://www.w3coder.org
weblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti
0
sreedhark
9/23/2004 10:26:21 AM
Yes,

Escape charactor works fine.
Thanks really for ur help.
Nirav
0
niravparekh

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

Using "+" or "||"

Replacing "\\" with "\"

"-" not "_"

"Me" is better than "You"

replace the "." with a ","

"To" and "From" missing

"Using" or "With"

double quote

Get "Mail"/"Get "News" / "Write"/"Post" buttons?
If the "Get Mail" button text changed to "Get News", and "Write" changed to "Post" when TB's in the news-reading mode, it would save me and probably others from constantly forgetting to make the change before proceeding. :-) Or is there an extension to do this which I don't know about? Thanks! Bob Bob P wrote: > If the "Get Mail" button text changed to "Get News", and "Write" > changed to "Post" when TB's in the news-reading mode, it would save me > and probably others...

Are there different between ViewState.Add("key","Word"); and ViewState["key"] = "Word";
I think the 1 and 2 are complete same, is it correct? 1. ViewState.Add("key","Word"); 2. ViewState["key"] = "Word";SuperCool Multiple ZIP - A utility to unzip multiple files and work with multiple zip filesSuperCool Random Number Generator You are correct, option 2 is short hand for option 1.Philip Beadle (MVP, MCAD, MCT DotNetNuke Core Team)...

Web resources about - Single Quote Error While writing RegisterClientScriptBlock("key", "Value") - asp.net.client-side