Setting window size to 100% on pop up window

I have been trying to get this to work right with no luck.

I need it to simply open height and width wise on the user's pc at 100%

 gamehexagon=open("spage.htm","","top=0,left=0,height=800,width=800,scrollbars=0,resizable=0");

I have tried to make it height=100% and doesn't work.

Suggestions?

Thanks all,

Zath

0
Zath

try setting those values to

screen.availHeight and screen.availWidth

That should return the height and width of the screen.

0
jknack

Postback from pop up window opens new window
Hi guys, I am opening a pop up window using using a link and javascript function like this: <a href='WebsiteDiscussion.aspx onclick="popup('WritePost.aspx', 'Add Post')">Write a post</a> function popup(mylink, windowname)        {            window.open(href);            //window.showModalDialog(href);            return false;    &...

Calling client side windows application from an IE window
Hi, I am working on an ASP.NET website. In this website, there is a link on a web page. On the click of that link, we need to fire an event (along with some parameters) of a windows application which is running on the client's machine. Can anyone help me on how to do this. Thanks in advance. Any Suggestions???   Thanks. There is no way that a web page has access to the client's machine short of using an ActiveX object, which will only work on Internet Explorer and would have to be installed on the client's computer with the proper permissions to be allowe...

how do i create a pop window that interacts with the main window, and other windows
i need a to code a popup window that will interact with the main window and other windows when i say interact, i mean that if a button in the form is clicked than it will disable buttons in other pages or fill buttons in other pages via the popup(wizard) window i am using C# to code in visual web developer 2005 i dont know javascript or jscript A person could use AJAX which eliminates the need for JavaScript. AJX-model popup Hope this helps DK Check here for a complete sample using a Modal Dialog: http://forums.asp.net/t/1018312.aspx NC... You will need to use the window.op...

Weird stylesheet when calling a pop-up window from a server side button rather than a client side one.
I need to create a pop-up window from a server side button rather than a client side one. This is because I need to do some validation, save some records and then create the pop-up window only if the user is allowed access. I call the new form using the Response.Write command below. Response.Write("<Script Language=JavaScript>window.open('NewPage.aspx','newpage','');</script>") A problem occurs when the pop-up form is created, as the parent form's fonts are all changedas they increase in size.  (The Pop-up form's fonts are ok) I have tested this with just a butto...

how to open a pop up window by disabling the main window i.e pop up will remain in the main window until closing
 I need to make subpartitions of the contents of a form(transfring values from a page to a popup) and i need that when we click on a button on a page(main window) then a pop up will open by disabling the main window until n unless popup is closed.i.e focus will not lose from the popup until it is closed.RegardsSHOAIB RIZWAN see links below:http://microsoft.apress.com/asptodayarchive/73815/using-modal-dialog-boxes-in-aspnet-applications http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc164247.aspx google can be your friend :) Simply JS | june blog Or use this model on how to open ...

How to disable a Parent window when the Child pop-up window opens in C#.net
My Code: using System; using System.Data; using System.Configuration; using System.Web; using System.Web.Security; using System.Web.UI; using System.Web.UI.WebControls; using System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts; using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls; using System.Data.SqlClient;public partial class _Default : System.Web.UI.Page {dbUtils dbu = new dbUtils(); //SqlDataAdapter dataAdapter; //DataSet dSet; //SqlCommand cmd; //int value; //string Temp,var;protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) {if (Page.IsPostBack == false) { session(); }     }public v...

Detecting client side Pop-up window blocking
Hi, This question was originally posted in my another thread. But since it's under another topic, I presume it's less obvious. So I start a seperate thread. My question is is there a way to detect whether the client browser has disabled pop-up window? I know many vendors such as Microsoft and Google have free plug-in's in the browser so that users can choose to block the "annoying pop-up" windows. I guess this is a common problem every web developer will face when they decide whether to put a pop-up window in the design. For myself, if I could detect the pop-up has been b...

Windows pops up for windows authentication
I am trying to view my pages using my own ip address and when I try to view the restricted page even after entering the password I get the windows authentication window pop up to enter the user name and password. My windows XP PRO only has username and does not  have any password. So I enter the username and keeps the password blank but it does accept it. Any ideas  ? HighOnCodingWanna get high! Have you turned off the "allow anonymous access" in IIS?  Have you tried running your website using http://localhost or http://127.0.0.1?...

Setting window values from other windows.
Firebug 1.4 has tried to make the window-placement code simpler. Mostly this has been successful. But one case has me stumped. In browser.xul we have a window property FirebugContext. We pass this value through window.open 'args' to a new xul window firebug.xul for the open-in-external window placement. In the new window we run FirebugContext = detachArgs.FirebugContext; That much is fine. Now in the firebug.xul external window scope we set a new value FirebugContext = context; and the new window is happy. But if I go back to browser.xul and look at its value...

pop-up window on top of other windows
Dear ASP.NET Programmers, I have a button which opens a pop-up window on top of the main windows when pressed. However, on the pop-up window, I have another button which again opens a pop-up window when pressed, but this time below the opener pop-up window. I want this third window opened on top of all windows. How can I accomplish this? Thanks in advance... Burak Hi, Try this var ob; var url='http://www.google.com' ob=window.open(url); ob.focus(); asyahub, I tried your code, but still the new pop-up window is being displayed under the second one......

Can window.open add a parameter to set up popup windows as a modal windows?
Can window.open add a parameter to set up popup window as a modal window? I want to open modal popup window to display a image. Try this..  window.showModalDialog("http://localhost/Test.aspx", "center:yes;resizable:no;dialogHeight:300px");My Blog"Don't be afraid to be wrong; otherwise you'll never be right." Hi, Do you want to show images? try this alternative: http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox/ Any doubt, post your comment.Segundo Serrano P.Ing. Sistemashttp://www.4workgroup.com/Blog: http://dotnet-peru.blogspot.com  ...

open a new pop-up window having a pop-up window already open...
Hi All, Please help, I am opening a pop-up window using the following statement IN JAVASCRIPT: function openSLST() { window.open("pgnew.aspx",null,"height=700,width=800,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,left=5,top=5,scrollbars=yes"); }  the above function is called as below withiin a <tr></tr> tag : <a runat="server" id="aslst" class="avilink" onclick="openSLST();" href="#">AviList</a> a new window pops up so far so good.... now when i try to open a new pop-up(i want the p...

open a new pop-up window having a pop-up window already open....
Hi all, pls help I have done coding to open a pop window, its opening without any problem, now I want to open an new pop-up window keeping the older pop-up open, currently as I try to open page in the new pop-up, the page is displayed in the older pop up window instead of showingin a new pop-up window. Please help in this regard Thanks  Avaneesh Bajoria Hi,you popup window objects may be overwritten... post your code... VasanthakumarSoftware Engineer.  hi!use different titles for each window:        var i =0;    &nb...

need help in setting a default size to the pop up window using jscript
Hi there!, Had ur lunch? i m here woring with asp.net web form . from the main form i have to open a pop up window when a button is clicked. so i had coded like the below window.open('./FillGrid.aspx','mywindow1','resizable=yes',width='10',height='10'); what my problem  is i can't set the pop up window's default size. i want the pop up window to open in a particular size with resize option. Any help would be very appriciated!!!!!!!!!.Much Obliged & Thanks a Lot,Myself Sorry ! i already know th answer,the answer is : window.op...

Web resources about - Setting window size to 100% on pop up window - asp.net.client-side

Help:Contents/Account settings and maintenance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mode setting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mode setting can be done in kernel space ( Kernel Mode Setting or KMS) or in user space ( User-space Mode Setting , UMS). Doing mode setting ...

5 Facebook Privacy Settings You Must Review Now
Facebook now has five different settings for controlling whether and how you get tagged on the site.

Analysis: Facebook’s New Privacy Settings a Major (and Risky) Step Toward Openness
The upcoming changes to Facebook’s privacy settings will allow users to control who they share information with every time they post a piece ...

Setting Up A Successful Exam-Taking Strategy: 3 Tips For Test Preparation
Are you scared? Good! Because if you are, then you are taking final exams seriously.

SwiftKey updated with a new theme and redesigned Settings menu
... and fall with real gravity depending on how the phone is tilted. The theme can be unlocked with a $1.99 in-app purchase. A revamped Settings ...

Windows 10 November update was pulled for forgetting privacy settings; it’s now back
... Last week Microsoft received reports that, when upgrading from the Windows 10 July release to the November update, four privacy-related settings ...

College Football's Month of Mayhem Setting Up Fantastic Road to Playoff
Few have been spared. The nature of an unpredictable sport in the midst of an unpredictable season has been nothing short of madness—regulated, ...

Robot price-setting has just begun
Uber gets criticism for surge pricing, but dynamic pricing is showing up in more and more places.

Microsoft's November Windows 10 update messed up some users' privacy settings
People who updated to the latest Windows 10 update may want to double-check their settings. Microsoft revealed Tuesday that it took the previous ...