Rounded corner

I need some component rounded corner in my application.

For example Table, TextBox, DropdownList, checkbox

Is there a way to round them?

thanks

0
cbozlagan

This should give you a start: http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/072804-1.aspx

Regards Mike
[MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]
My site
0
Mikesdotnetting

I have a question which is, when building a .net project, we are able to use server side code and client side code(java script). How do they communicate? Thanks Client Side coding works with the WebBrowser. So when ever you write client side code you have to keep browser compatability in your mind and you have to code. Server Side code works with Web Server (IIS) and it's ASPNET ISAPI's. The won't directly communicate with each other. But using AJAX you can all server side code from Client Side! Example article on Ajax@ http://www.devarticles.com/index2.php?option=content&task=...

.NET for client side?
Is this the idea of "Atlas" but using JavaScript rather than another technology? Atlas's goal is to abstract various browser implementations of DOM API and to ease out the developer's job to write rich client applications. Atlas hence makes use of the existing all-browser supported JavaScript to achieve this. Thanks for your reply.Let me convey my idea differently: I would like to author client side code using a class system. I recognise that Atlas is a technology for producing JS code, much in the same way that ASP.NET produces HTML for the browser.Will Atlas be m...

List of client side function of extenders and controls for client side

Side by Side Execution of .net v1.1 and .net v2.0
Hi i am new bie to asp.net 2.0.Till date i have been developing projects using VS.Net 1.1 and now i hv decided to upgrade to new version 2.0.Now i want to run and develop my projects using any of the versions as desired.My question is that can i install vs 2.0 without updating the previous version and will i be able to develop and run my applications in any of the versions as desired.i have been known that we can run these versions side by side(i.e. one application can use 1.1 and other 2.0),but can we do side by side development as well(i.e. one application can use 1.1...

Changing client side cookies in .NET
I have a few cookies in my applicaiton which are created using javascript. Now I can read the cookies no problem. I can create the cookies in .NET and read them in javascript no problem. If the cookie is created in .NET i can modify it's value in .NET no problem. If the cookie is create in javascript I can modify it's value in javascript no problem. What I can't do is change the value of a cookie created in javascript using .NET. I have tried every permutation of Cookies.Add, Cookies.Set, Cookies.Remove using both the response and request objects. I can debug the code and see ...

.Net Framework needed on the client side?
Hi, Do I need to install the .Net Framework to be able to view .aspx files or just need a browser supporting .aspx files? Thanks HI No, u dont need to install the .net framework the browser is enough. Regards. Hi, ASP.NET webforms and controls that you use emit HTML. This is a markup language that a browser understands. So no, a browser is the only thing needed on the client when viewing webapplications built with ASP.NET. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons....

Client side .Net Framework version
Dearl All,I have got a windows form embedded into a web application which requires .Net Framework 2.0 on the client end.Now my question is that how can I check if the client has .Net Framework installed or not and also which version it is? Thanks  You can check it through javascript from web app. .NET embeds its version information to IE user agent. So, in IE you can check for .NET with window.navigator.userAgent. For example use the following line in JavaScript to detect .NET 2.0: if (window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf(".NET CLR 2.0") != -1) { // some code goes...

.Net varible into client side JavaScript
I'm need to get a variable from my web app and place its value in a JavaScript. I tried doing this with a Label but I get the HTML included. I don't think I can use the <%# %> from classic ASP? Anyone have any ideas on how they would approach this problem? tbone_stl wrote:Anyone have any ideas on how they would approach this problem? Hi, and welcome to the ASP.NET forums. It's possible to pass a variable to a javascript function. I created a small coding snippet: <%@ Page Language="C#" %>   <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http...

Side by Side Execution of .net v1.1 and .net v2.0 (continued)
Hi, Dave wrote a previous post that said: "If you are referring to web applications - each Virtual server must specify the framework to run under.  Both can run side-by-side.. but not under the same virtual server (application pool)" That looks fine, but I wonder: Is it just as easy as going to Administrative Tools --> IIS --> Select the virtual directory --> go to the property's ASP.NET tab and then selecting the ASP.NET version? Is there some important information that I need to know before going into this? Are there going to be ANY issues I should be aware of? T...

Do i need a .Net framework on the client side?
Hello all, Can anyone tell me if there is a .Net framework needed on the client side when want to run an ASP .Net web application? Or will it generate plain html that only requires an Internet browser? Or is it dependent on the version of ASP.Net (1.0, 1.1, 2.0?)   Thanks!   AlbertWeeda     There is no need for the .NET framework to be on the client computer to access your web applications.ASP.NET Websites renders into HTML so all your client needs is a HTML web browser.  you don't need it. and it generates plain html that only requires an Intern...

How to write data to a file in client side using javascript or someother client side scripting language.
Hi, I would like to know how to write a data to a client side file using javascript or someother client side scripting language. The file type expected is ini file. txt file would also be appreciable. Thanks in advance.   If the site is a trusted and you are running IE then you could try http://www.w3schools.com/asp/asp_ref_filesystem.asp The Old Sewing FactoryThat twitter nonsense. You can write to the server, but not to the client's machine.  Being able to do so would be a huge security breach.When you ask a question, remember to click "mark as answered"...

Server-side or Client-side
In general, I'm wondering if there are any criteria to use when choosing between using a client side element or a server side element. For example, if I'm going to put an HTML table on a page, how do I decide whether or not to use a server control?  Should the server side always be chosen or if there is not explicit server side functionality required is it better to opt for a "normal" client side table? Obviously, if there is a need for server side control the question is answered, I'm looking more at more ambiguous situations. Thanks  This is from Micros...

Web resources about - Rounded corner - asp.net.client-side

Close back rounded vowel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... follows this. However, a large number of linguists, perhaps a majority, prefer the terms "high" and "low". In most languages this rounded vowel ...

Circle Of Moms Makes Child Space Pages Even More Well-Rounded
There’s a new addition to the Circle of Moms — the popular Facebook application is offering new features to its Child Spaces pages. The site ...

New website to offer more rounded views of Dubai - The National
A new website promises to offer people a completely different view of one of the most famous cities in the world.

Shock me, a tennis player is not a well-rounded individual
Australia loves to play a game with its male tennis players called &quot;Compare Them to Pat Rafter&quot;. Problem is good guys like Rafter are ...

Bo Xilai supporters rounded up in advance of trial
China has arrested supporters and opponents of Bo Xilai before the fallen politician enters the dock for the country's biggest political trial ...

China stockmarket: Journalists, traders, officials rounded up in wake of 'panic and disorder'
Chinese state media announced a slew of confessions on Monday following investigations into recent stock market gyrations.

Women make church more rounded
God, says my favourite theologian Hans Urs Von Balthasar, is the point at which truth, beauty and justice merge. I like that, very much.

Will Apple also update the next iPads with rounded edges?
... iPhone 6 . The existing design, top, has the familiar flat front and tapered, chamfered edge. The bottom one, Hajek’s concept, has the rounded ...

Samsung Hinges Its Defense in Apple Case on Rectangles and Rounded Corners
... ultimately decide the case. In essence, Samsung argues that a lot of the iPhone’s design — and several of its design patents — amount to rounded ...