Print and print preview file on the website without using the File - Print on the IE

Hi everyone,

Is there any source code or help I can use to print and print preview my file on the IE and print the file using my own command instead of using the IE Print command.
Please do reply me. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Best regards.
0
appleLover

without server side scripting, can we upload a file using client side scripting if destination folder and config file settings are known? is it possible?
without server side scripting, can we upload a file using client side scripting if destination folder and config file settings are known? is it possible? avdp211:without server side scripting, can we upload a file using client side scripting if destination folder and config file settings are known? is it possible? I don't think it is possible.You use the the HTML input file control and when you post the request, on the web server you need to read the data and save it to a file, so there has to be some interaction with the server to handle the post request.  Not possible vi...

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

How to write data to a file in client side using javascript or someother client side scripting language.
Hi, I would like to know how to write a data to a client side file using javascript or someother client side scripting language. The file type expected is ini file. txt file would also be appreciable. Thanks in advance.   If the site is a trusted and you are running IE then you could try http://www.w3schools.com/asp/asp_ref_filesystem.asp The Old Sewing FactoryThat twitter nonsense. You can write to the server, but not to the client's machine.  Being able to do so would be a huge security breach.When you ask a question, remember to click "mark as answered"...

How to call web method directly form client side javascript without using hta file
Hello nice guys, I am a newbie in this forum. I need to be able to call a web service from client side javascript code without using webservices.hta file so it may work on Netscape browsers as well as IE browsers. I don't mind having to form soap request and then post it all in javascript. An example will be very helpful. Do you have any resource I may look up to, like any published article on the net, for code examples or a work around. Thanks Dean51 Hi, I wrote a library to use AJAX to consume Web Services. You can find the article, the source code (less than 8 KB) and some...

Using Jaguar Server without using the host file on the client
Hi, Help! I need an example of connecting to Jaguar Server (with Power Builder) from the clients machine without using the clients host file. I want to connect using the Jaguar Driver via DNS or possibly an IP address using IIOP. The DNS method seems to initially connect, but gets an error (Error 50 Distributed service error) instantiating a proxy object. The Winsock driver method seems to support a lookup using an IP address, but I don't think we can use it to connect to the Jaguar server. Using an IP address fails on the Jaguar Driver, possibly because its trying to do a ...

Uploading Files without using File control
Hi Everyone, I'm in need of a feature where i need to upload a file without using File control. Anyone have pointers to go about it ? I've already gone through this tutorial: http://www.15seconds.com/issue/010522.htmbut when i try to run the code it gives me the error on window 2000 PC:"Safety settings on this computer prohibit accessing a data source on another domain."even though security setting set to "Low". And on XP machine i get the error:"Can't create automation server" (or something like that not entirely sure)My actual requirement is to upload a file using AJAX.Help will be gr...

Creating a PSR file without using a file
Is it possible within PB code to populate a string( or blob) variable with the syntax which is in a PSR file ? e.g. you can use saveas function but i want to store the PSR file in the database in the end so don't really want to create a file ? Any help Matt On Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:03:57 -0000, "Matthew Green" <matthewgreen@powersoft-services.co.uk> wrote: >Is it possible within PB code to populate a string( or blob) variable with >the syntax which is in a PSR file ? > >e.g. you can use saveas function but i want to store the PSR file in...

File transfer without using file browser....
Hello , I want to transfer a file from client to server without using input type=file.I don't want to use this.how can i do this without using file control?.if i run a program on server,then that program is transfer the file from client to server without asking any questions from client.Is is possible to do this.Plz help me... Thanks, Arun Kumar.KArunsmile You'd have to write a client application that lives on your users' machines and automates the file transfer. There's no way of doing it 'invisibly' through asp.net - Imagine what would hap...

How to upload file without using file control...???
Hi, I have List of file path of Client. say "C:/WordDoc/Document1.doc". Now i want to upload this file to server.I dont want to use File Upload or Input File HTLM Control. Only i have is Path in some lable or text box. Now, How to upload this file from client to server? I dont have idea on it. Java has Third party API for uploading but i dont have idea on it. Can one help me on it. Whether some ActiveX or API avialble to do so. Thank You In Advance...!!!   ---Bhavin I can't see any worthwhile reason to not use the FileUpload control, but..... http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/....

File Upload detect file size on client side
Ok I know that the standard would be to use activex to do so but does anyone know of cross platform control that will allow for detection of file size on the client end so that I dont have someone trying to send a file above what I will allow and then error out in the meanwhile using up bandwidth and processor usage.... So anyone know of possibly some control or free code out there that will accomplish this. Preferably if code to be in the .net area or possibly even flash. The over all accomplishment to this is to get all main OS's windows, Macintosh, and possibly Linux.... USCG Coa...

copying a file without using module File::Copy
Hello All, Is the only way to copy a file from one directory to another by using the copy module...? Would anyone have a snipet of code copying a file from one dir to another... Any assistance would be appreciated... Thank you, Mike ------------------------------------------------ On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:13:06 -0500, Michael Pastore <Michael.Pastore@frontstep.com> wrote: > > Hello All, > > Is the only way to copy a file from one directory to another by using the > copy module...? > > Would anyone have a snipet of code copying a f...

How to upload file without using html file control
hi i want to know how to upload files without using <input type=file ... > control.means without browsing and selecting the file. i know due to security issues its not allowed that we assign value to file control. but there must be some way of doing it. i heard this can be done using  "HTTP POST" ?  or by opening a socket conenction with the web server? please help  Irfan Zafar Using HTTP POST requires that you use a form and, therefore, use a HtmlInputFile Control. Obviously this isn't what you want to do. The only solution is to write an ActiveX Contr...

File Upload: Without using File Input control
Can anybody just tell me how to store a single file from client machine on to server without using a HTML File Input Control. Regards, Kiran You can use the FileUpload control, but that just renders an HTML file input control in the end.  If you don't want to use any HTML stuff, you could use an ActiveX control.  There are plenty available by searching.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! I tried to find from your serach string but I could not find the exact code in Asp.Net. Can you Please send me&nbs...

How to upload file without using file control in 1.1?
I saw several examples of file control.  Works great!  But I am looking to incorporate this in a webservice that will receive the path parameter and upload the file. Is this possible using 1.1 code? Hi, not directly. You still need to upload the file to your webform but instead of saving it you pass it to the generated proxy of the webservice as a byte array (byte[]) parameter. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers. Anyways, How can i read a files Byte[] - the file that exists on the client without uploading to the server? Hi, nimish:How can i ...

How to Create .mdb file from Excel file using C#.net
Hi all I want to create .mdb file that i have created excel feel from MS jet Database... through code behind Help me in this..  Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. How to create an mdb file programmtically:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317881How to import Excel data into it: http://www.mikesdotnetting.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=79 Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site...

Web resources about - Print and print preview file on the website without using the File - Print on the IE - asp.net.client-side

Marvel Preview - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An umbrella title that showcased a different heroic-adventure, science-fiction or sword-and-sorcery character in virtually every issue. The title ...

Facebook Power Editor Users Can Now Preview News Feed Ads; Objectives Updated
Facebook began testing the ability for Power Editor users to preview News Feed ads as early as last September, and the social network confirmed ...

Driveclub - Japan Tracks Preview 1/5: Full run of Nakasendo - Facebook
Follow us into Japan. :) Watch this full preview of Nakasendo, one of the new Japanese tracks coming in a free game update later this month. It's ...

Preview sponsored stories with the Action Spec Preview Tool
Today we're launching the action spec preview tool to make it easier for you to preview sponsored stories. Sponsored stories are stories that ...

Preview Screenshots of Facebook for iPhone 2.0
Facebook today released a preview of version 2.0 of Facebook iPhone application. The upshot? Both the home page and profile page in Facebook ...

Pixar Artists Get Preview of iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
Pixar developer Michael B. “Dr. Wave” Johnson, in a follow-up tweet: It has perfect palm rejection as far as we were able to see. Palm detection ...

Sneak preview of the #CMAawards on Twitter
As country music’s superstars arrive in Nashville for the 48th Country Music Association Awards ( @CountryMusic ), #CMAawards buzz is at an all-time ...

Eurogamer.net • video game reviews, news, previews, forums, and videos • Eurogamer.net
Eurogamer Network Ltd. uses cookies on its websites in order to provide enhanced functionality to users, such as user accounts and saved preferences. ...

SCOTUS Preview: Trademark Confusion - Jason P. Steed
... term the Supreme Court will decide at least two important trademark cases. (There's still time for them to add more.) Here's a quick preview ...

The Truly Great Noodle Preview for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get The Truly Great Noodle Preview on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.