i want to get value from code behind in html page using javascipt

Hai .........

i want to get value from code behind in html page using javascipt

i used one usercontrol,,,,,,,,,,,

im my ascx page the i placed in one more usercontrols

the user controls like as seat type... regarding my application ..

the user select the one usercontrols...like select one seat..

to set the "dim   lintselectseatcnt as integer =1"

this lintselectseatcnt value i want to access the html page...

function fun()

{

var  seatcnt=<%=lintselectseatcnt %>

alert(seatcnt);

if(seatcnt==0)

{

alert("please select the seat ")

}

}

i am used this code..

but i got lintselectseatcnt value..

the problem is i am select one more seat the

the seat count doesn't passed..

because alert display..

the value is assinged to="0"

please how i can reectify...

please help me...

0
thirunavukarasu

Depends where you are calling your codes. If your variable is changing and doing some postback...it will be updated at the end of time when page finishes.

Please Mark Post that helped you as answer, also include a summary of what solved the problem as it helps others in similar situations
0
naturehermit
6/11/2007 1:15:52 PM

Store the value in a hidden field!!

Josh Stodola ← Come check out my blog!
0
JoshStodola
6/11/2007 4:40:33 PM

AND QUIT POSTING THE SAME QUESTION MULTIPLE TIMES!!!!!

http://forums.asp.net/t/1120643.aspx

ONCE IS ENOUGH! Angry

Josh Stodola ← Come check out my blog!
0
JoshStodola

Use client side code to get hidden field value from calling page
Hi, I have a web application that is being called from an extranet app. I need to access the value of a hidden form variable on the calling form, I have tried Request.form("Fieldname") & cannot pick up any values. They are not keen on passing the value in the querystring - I would really appreciate some help on this. Thanks If the item is not in the form collection, then they're probably not doing a POST to your page. You can pass information to a page three ways: URL (querystring, fragment, etc), POST (form.submit()), and via a HTTP Header. They'll need to decide...

getting client side value in code behind
Dear all, i have declared a variable in client side to hold a particular value..i have to access this variable within pageload evrnt.how can i do it???please suggest   mama Hello, You can make use of Hidden variable, which can be accessed in client side as well as in code behind. I hope this will be helpful..S.SRIRAM hello take a hidden field in your page fill it with ur javascript variable then access the value of hidden field in page loadHAPPY CODINGhttp://shobhitrai.blogspot.com/ Hi It is an easy codding man.. just add runat="server" attribu...

Get whole html page with values in Code behind.
Hello,  I want to get all HTML code with values entered by user in code behind as it is, Actully this need has arised when I want to send a mail to a given mail id, the whole HTML page as it is (same UI) with entered values.   For this I hv written following code, but it only gives the HTML and not the values user has entered. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ private...

get html textbox value in C#.net(code behind)
  i am new to ASP.net. Can anybody say how to get Input textbox value in C#.net. b4 sending answer Thankx  string value = Resquest.Form["textboxname"].ToString(); Hi,There are two ways to access it. 1) Make it runat="server" and access it in code behind like textbox1.value2) Another way is by using     Request.Form["textbox1"].ToString(); I hope this will be helpful to you.Thanks, Alpesh DhaneshaPlease don't forget to "Mask as Answer" if it helped. just add runat =server to html  ...

Issue obtaining values in server-side from dropdownlist when updating value using client-side script in master page
HiI got a page in a contentplaceholder of a master page. There is two pulldowns. I populate the first one using server side coding and then use client-side javascript. So far so good. The issue is that upon a postback I try to collect the select value of the second pulldown and there is no data in the pulldown and no selected item. I tried using control.selectedvalue (nothing) or searching the form controls Stringvariable = oForm.FindControl("Control")Thing is I've done this before in 1.1 outside of a master page and it works.Thanks in ad...

How can i create get values from Opened page in client side to my first page(server page)
i have a little bit problem that my Server page has coding like this : btn.attributes.add("onclick()",getdata()) and one text box is txt1 now when user clicks it Button btn then getdata function  executes ok client page function getdata(){ response.redirect("hello.aspx") } now on hello.aspx has 1 textbox txt2   now what ever the data has been inputted by user in (client side textbox) txt2 i want to assign it to txt1 (server side )conrtol on server pls help me send me code ...  Jay "Enjoy Life" When you do the redirect from Page #2 back to Page...

How to get the Client side values in server side code.
Hi all, i have a proble i need to get the client side javascript values in C# code at server side. how can i pass those values? i am using version 1.1, i kno thatwe can use callback events mechnisam in 2.0 or ajax ,apart from that how we can pass? My problem is i need to stop the execution of the code based on after reciving values from the client   any ideas please???   Million thanks RamCheersRam MCP Hello Ram, a common approach is from javascript set an hidden field, then issue a postback. On the server-side, handle the post-back. Feel free to go deeper in your que...

Get html code of aspx page from code behind
Hi all, Do you how we can do what I mention in the title?Example: aspx code <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Header.aspx.cs" Inherits="Header" %> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <!--js--> <script type='text/javascript'> alert('hello'); </script> <!--/js-->  Is there any way that in the code behind I can have the above string?. Actually I like to ge...

Atlas client side control value available to server side C# code behind
I have an existing ASP.NET application. The page contains a datagrid (asp:datagrid). In my current C# code behind, I fetch data from SQL Server 2005 and bind to the datagrid when a button is selected (Click event). There can be many entires in the grid however, so the user typically enters text in a textbox as a filter on the returned results from SQL Server 2005. Now after studying an Atlas sample animalservice http://atlas.asp.net/docs/atlas/doc/data/default.aspx, with an HTML suggestion text box, I would like to use client-side Atlas to give the user a better indication of...

Setting width for .net controls in code(.aspx) page using function call in code behind..
Hi,  Currently I am trying to set the width of the asp.net Table as follows. <asp:Table width="<%=GetWidth()%>" >   and code behind protected Unit GetWidth() { return Unit.Percentage(50); }     It's not working. I know that it works if I set the width complete on some page event(like page_load) of code behind....   Is there a way to maintain the same syntax like calling code behind function in design page...i.e. calling function of .aspx.cs in .aspx page and assign the width as shown above.   Thanks and regards, Giridhar...

Setting the value of server side variable in javascript and wants to use that server side variable on page load.
Hi, I am trying to set the value of a server side variable in javascript and wants to use that variable on page load.  Here is my sample code. -------------------------- private string testVal = null;  private void registerScript(){ if (!this.Page.ClientScript.IsClientScriptBlockRegistered("RequestHeaderValidation")){ StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder("" + Environment.NewLine);sb.Append(" var version = '2.0'; " + Environment.NewLine); sb.Append(" var isInstalled = Silverlight.isInstalled(version);" + Environment.NewLine)...

How to change list items in a DDL with values from VB code in code behind with web using master pages?
In the old days using plain asp I used to know how to do this (without the master page of course), but I haven't had need for several years. Since we are using master pages as well, is there a good tutorial or explanation that covers how to pass a list of values from a database query in VB.NET to JScript variables, when master pages are being used? Thanks for any help.     Why would master pages make a difference?  A master page just wraps the page you're working in, so you would still pull the data from the DB the same way.    Let me know if I've misund...

pls help: how to get client-side HTML "text field" value from a server side button
i copy some javascript from somewhere so user can choose pick up a date from a calendar and display the date onto a HTML text field. I have no knowledge in writing client side script(i.e. write code in html) can i write some code in a server-side button to get the value in the HTML text field??? i tried: Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click textbox1.text = document.getElementById("htmltext").value End Sub but "document" is highlighted, and say isn't declar yet. and...

How to get value into javascript from code behind page.....
Hello friends...               I want data from .cs file into javascript.How to do that.   Please help me...   HI Here i am sending a radibuttonlist selected text to the javascript function. foreach (ListItem li in optSearch.Items) { li.Attributes.Add("OnClick", "javascript:return GetSearchOptValue('" + li.Text.ToString() + "');"); } This way u can pass the value to javascript function. Thank Venk...

Web resources about - i want to get value from code behind in html page using javascipt - asp.net.client-side

Tag Synonyms - Stack Overflow

BRW Subscriptions
BRW Javascript is disabled in your browser To view this page, please enable javascript in your browser. You will need javascipt enabled to complete ...

IE6 still popular in Federal Government
The outdated version 6 of Microsoft's Internet Explorer web browser is still mandated and/or supported by seven Federal Government agencies, ...

Festival del film Locarno
Italiano English Contacts Home Login 2012 Pardo Live (official website) Festival Press Industry Open Doors Multimedia How to... Highlights: Call ...

Security Archives • Crypto News 24/7 - Bitcoin News
Trending Another Big Eastern Europe E-Shop PcGarage.ro Accepts Bitcoin Top 5 Companies That Accept Bitcoin As Payment Method Indacoin announces ...

AV by AOL - Let's video chat!
Fun, easy video chat for up to four people — no account required! Javascript not available Hmm...it looks like you do not have Javascipt turned ...

Lenovo IdeaPad K1 Tablet Review
Today up for review I have the Lenovo IdeaPad K1 Tablet. This is Lenovo's first venture into the Android world and so far they've made a great ...

Anna Bleker
Anna Bleker is an artist and designer from San Francisco.

Count `em, 19 downloads you shouldn't miss this week
... browser news, Chrome 17 became the latest stable release of Google browser as Chrome 17 FINAL hit the servers. Improvements include a new Javascipt ...

Mozilla feels stinging backlash over CEO boot
The radical faction of the LGBT community is now getting the same outrage it had directed toward former Mozilla chairman Brendan Eich earlier ...