How to set the new window size

I want to do something that my html page size is always width = 100 and height = 200.

I know I can do this by using window.open(and say the size here)

but is that possible to give this inside the page so that it always appear in particular size.

HighOnCoding
Wanna get high!
0
azamsharp

look into onresize, onload, and resizeTo.

Eric
Pascarello.com | Twitter epascarello | LinkedIn
0
A1ien51

A new window that will be set to full screen size as opposed to setting dimension properties
I'm wondering how i can cause a new window to be opened that fits the full size of the users screen. IE without having to specify the windows width and height properties. Heres my current window open code: String script = "<script language='javascript'> window.open('JobOverviewScreen.aspx', 'Secure', 'width=1000, height=400, status=no,toolbar=no,address=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes')</script>"; Response.Write (script); Include fullscreen=yes in the features parameter. See http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/full-screen.html Steven BeyRecursi...

Manually set default size for new windows
Name: Arne Evertsson Email: arneatevertssondotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Manually set default size for new windows Comments: Is there a solution to the request in this (kind of old) question: http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_threshold=0&comments_parentId=1537&comments_offset=20&comments_per_page=20&thread_style=commentStyle_plain Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no...

New tab to opening instead of window when "New Window" option set
Name: Trevor Lohrbeer Email: trevordotlohrbeeratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: New tab to opening instead of window when "New Window" option set Comments: Clicking a link with target="_blank" causes a new tab to open instead of a window, even when the "New pages should be opened in" setting under Tools > Options > Tabs is set to "New window" Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Saving new coordinates and size after client-side changes
Hi, I have just been doing some playing around with Atlas. And it seems very promising. For my application I want users to be able to resize controls, these are actually just simple rectangles. As resize behavior is not yet standard in Atlas I used the following script: http://www.spritehand.com/resizebehaviortest.aspx (see also topic: http://forums.asp.net/thread/1237640.aspx) Which works; I can resize controls client-side. However after doing a postback the controls are resized back to their old coordinates and size. This makes sense since somehow these new coordinates must be...

I am using a client side javascript to open a new window and have a problem
I have a user control..On it i have the word 'open' as a link....calling my javascript to open another page.....This page then auto close with javascript...Problem is when you click on 'open' it brings up my page and another page about:blank.......how do you avoid this???? hello, u would like to check my article on the following address: Pop Up Window from inside ASP.NET best of luck.Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCTMicrosoft MVP - Telerik MVP...

how to get value from client side script Prompt window to a session var in .net
hi guyz, i hav a problem with getting a value from a client-side inputbox to a session var in .net. is this possible? however, when i click submit button this is the code that's triggered. dim sb as New System.Text.StringBuilder sb.append("<script language=" & """" & "vbscript" & """" & ">") sb.append(vbcrlf) sb.append(vbcrlf) sb.append("do while xLate =" & """" & """") sb.append(vbcrlf) '//prompt window, val...

opening a new window with previous window settings
With IE when you <ctrl>-n to open a new window it copies the window you are currently viewing. How can I configure Firefox to do this? Thanks! Eddie G Eddie G wrote: > With IE when you <ctrl>-n to open a new window it copies the window you > are currently viewing. How can I configure Firefox to do this? > > Thanks! > > Eddie G Never mind...I found another thread on this topic. Eddie G wrote: > With IE when you <ctrl>-n to open a new window it copies the window you > are currently viewing. How can I configure Firefox to...

Windows / Linux
> Also, any other features that > people might like to see would be good to know before I get into the > hardcore UI stuff - Steve mentioned a few things such as perhaps a program > API, or messaging API to allow programs to interact/control Spambo, so any > other options people might like would be welcome! > > Well, back to work ... > > > -Mark > http://www.analogx.com/ > Is there any plans to make this open source? I assume this going to be a single OS app (i.e. Windows OR Linux, but not both). Being able to take the operational heart of ...

Setting window size to 100% on pop up window
I have been trying to get this to work right with no luck. I need it to simply open height and width wise on the user's pc at 100%  gamehexagon=open("spage.htm","","top=0,left=0,height=800,width=800,scrollbars=0,resizable=0"); I have tried to make it height=100% and doesn't work. Suggestions? Thanks all, Zath try setting those values to screen.availHeight and screen.availWidth That should return the height and width of the screen....

Client Side Windows.Forms Control and Web Services New Session ID / Inconsistent Behavior
Hi All,  I am going nuts here and have tried everything I know, googled, read msdn docs and I am still having this problem. Basically... I have a .net Control (.dll built on windows.forms, from system control not a web control) that the client loads via <object></object> tags ala ActiveX. In the control I have a method to execute a call to a web service to collect some information. While the page is getting built and sent to the client browser I use session variables to store some info. The client .net control then calls a webService in the same applic...

How do you set windows so when you go to a new link opens in same window.
I'm old fashion and stubborn. ;-) I don't like tabs. but every new link in a web page spawns a new window. How do I set in about config so that each new link opens in the same window. I like to look at things like 35 mm Slide show; you click a link and wham there it is in the window. Click again and it, and the new info replaces what was in that window. I wouldn't mind opening in new window except it jumps down and to the left for each new window. I have to reposition each new window. -- -----------------------------------------------------------------------...

How to set a cookie in client side a acces that in server side?
Hi,I have used  [document.cookie = 'nav=another test; expires=Fri, 3 Aug 2009 20:47:11 UTC; path=/' ] the code enclosed in bracket to set the cookie in the client side. However if i try to access the same in the code file, the value comes as blank. Please guide me how to set it in client side and access in server side. ---------Drudge  To write -         HttpCookie cookie = Request.Cookies["Language"];        if (cookie == null)        {   ...

Calling client side windows application from an IE window
Hi, I am working on an ASP.NET website. In this website, there is a link on a web page. On the click of that link, we need to fire an event (along with some parameters) of a windows application which is running on the client's machine. Can anyone help me on how to do this. Thanks in advance. Any Suggestions???   Thanks. There is no way that a web page has access to the client's machine short of using an ActiveX object, which will only work on Internet Explorer and would have to be installed on the client's computer with the proper permissions to be allowe...

broadcast new novell client settings to all pc clients
Hi, we have to change some novell client settings and now we need to change this settings on 100 clients. Is there any chance to do this automatically? We use zenworks 6.5 and novell client 4.91 SP5 for Windows (IR1). I tried to create a application with console one and push it to the clients but it works not perfect at the moment. Is it possible to install the application 3 minutes after login? I dont find any option in the application. Thanks for your help. best regards -- ropi ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ropi, > ...

Web resources about - How to set the new window size - asp.net.client-side

The Windows Blog

Windows 10 November update was pulled for forgetting privacy settings; it’s now back
The mystery behind the removal of the Windows 10 November Update , version 1511, has been revealed. Last week Microsoft received reports that, ...

Microsoft confirms the Windows 10 November Update WAS pulled and this is why
Over the weekend we spotted that the Windows 10 November Update (aka Threshold 2) had been removed from the Media Creation Tool (MCT), and had ...

Microsoft Black Friday deals that Windows 10 fans will love
Microsoft’s Black Friday offer includes discounts on several devices and also a special sale on digital products available from its content store. ...

The 'Apple of China' has made a Windows 10 tablet
Xiaomi, the " Apple of China ," has launched a Windows 10 tablet, called the Mi Pad 2, at an event in Beijing. The device, which has been described ...

Learn Windows PowerShell
Go from beginner to advanced with this in-depth guide, a Computerworld Knowledge Pack. (computerworld.com) To read this article in full or ...

Xiaomi’s latest iPad mini clone runs Android or Windows 10
... it has a neat trick up its sleeve. The 7.9-inch Mi Pad 2, which would look right at home in the Apple Store, can run either Android or Windows ...

Migration to Windows 10 to be fastest yet, says Gartner
Windows 10 is poised to become the most widely installed version of Windows ever, following on the path of Windows XP and Windows 7 before it, ...