How to add html file input in a web form through jscript?

Hello Mate,

                   I just want to add Html file input in a web form at runtime after when i click a button .

Actually i have a button called "Attach" and when i click this button once then one Html file input should be shown when i click the button again then one more Html file input should be added below the existing Html input .
If you have any idea regarding this ,please let me know

Thanks in Advance!,

Much Obliged & Thanks a Lot,
Myself
0
Sidewinder2

You may get some ideas from here,

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/mdfu.aspx?display=Print

Thanks.

HOQUE MD.NAZMUL
[document.getReaders]
0
NHOQUE
8/7/2008 9:10:12 AM

Thank YOu So very very very much i was searching for about 5 hours for this issue!,

Thanks to you again !

Much Obliged & Thanks a Lot,
Myself
0
Sidewinder2

Access web form content from client side HTML file using javascript
I have two browser windows open, one an html file residing on the client and one an aspx page served up by the web server. Neither window is related to the other; neither one opened the other. Is it possible for javascript on the html file which resides on the user's local computer to "read" any of the information from the other open window? Ideally, I'd like to read a hidden input field from the web page. The solution only has to work in IE 6 and 7. Thanks in advance. Man, this sounds more like a virus, like spyware... Why do you need to do such thing? What I want is to open ne...

Problem in Receiving the files that had been attached with my web form using a html file input
Hello there!,I am having trouble in receiving the attached files from a html file input !.First of all i have added a master page and made this form as a content page!Actaully the view state of this html file input is not maintaining when the page is posted back!. It says Request.Files.Count=0 even i had attached a file!Before adding the master page it worked fine!Could you please tell me a solution!,My Code isif (Request.Files.Count != 0){HttpFileCollection files = Request.Files;DataTable Table4 = new DataTable();DataColumn Doc_Name = new DataColumn();Doc_Name.ColumnName = "Documents&q...

add/change name/delete server files via vb.net web form
I have the add(upload) part of this page figured out. I have an application with an "Images" sub directory. I know how to access the getfiles() method from the system.IO namespace. I am using a while loop to create a table with an edit button (so that you can change the name of the file) and a delete button so you can remove the file from the server. Each file is on a new line much like it would look if it was bound to a datalist or datagrid. Here is where I am clueless. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am not looking for someone to write this for me, beca...

How to call web method directly form client side javascript without using hta file
Hello nice guys, I am a newbie in this forum. I need to be able to call a web service from client side javascript code without using webservices.hta file so it may work on Netscape browsers as well as IE browsers. I don't mind having to form soap request and then post it all in javascript. An example will be very helpful. Do you have any resource I may look up to, like any published article on the net, for code examples or a work around. Thanks Dean51 Hi, I wrote a library to use AJAX to consume Web Services. You can find the article, the source code (less than 8 KB) and some...

How to check on client side the file size in an Input File object?
Hi Experts! I have a form with three Input File form objects in which the user can add image files. But I am worried about the problems these controls can lead, because to check the file size the server needs to receive the entire file, so serious problems may happen, for example: 1. Malicious user trying to collapse the website sending big files. 2. Users that have not seen the warning “Maximum size: 100 KB” for each image, and try to send three image files consisting in 1,5 MB each one. These users will have a bad experience waiting one hour or more to upload the images, a...

Client Side HTML Radio Buttons not Posting with Server Side Form
I have a server side form that is posting when an HTML client side button is clicked.  However, the value of my html client side radio button is null when I call Request.Form("htmlradiobuttonlist") on the resulting page.  Does anyone know why the form won't the post the value?  Please help!  Thanks in advance.I'm still using dot net 1.1.  I can use server side buttons or server side radio buttons.  I can explain why if necessary.Below, you can see the HTML radio buttons in the datalist.  The JS function works, but is omitted from below.<form id="form1" a...

Is there a way to automate uploading file in a web page using html file input control?
I used a form with a web browser control on it to automate the process of connecting to a website entering the login and password and finish the process of uploading a file.As you navigate to the upload page i can't get the input file control to work automatically because the value property is read only and here is the code HtmlDocument loginPage = wb.Documanet;loginPage.All["file1" ].SetAttributes("value", @"C:\A\A.txt");              //this doesn't work Your help is appreciated. Mark as an answer if it helps. ...

not registering ocx and dlls from cab file at client side as i want to add more dlls in .inf file
The problem we are facing during the Creating CAB File is specified below which is not registered at client side.   We have the ocx and dlls of microsoft in our cab file as below msado15.dll MSCOMCTL.OCX msstkprp.dll Comdlg32.ocx   And one more ocx which is created by us is FileUpload.ocx     Inf file we currently have : (And that is perfectly working)   ;INF file for FileUpload.ocx;DestDir can be 10 for Windows directory, 11 for Windows\System(32) directory, or left blank for the Occache directory.   [version]signature="$CHICAGO$"...

WEB FORMS and datasetS (do I have to repeat the file definition in every web form?)
I am working on vb.net.I have a project with 35 web forms and an access file with 18 tables.Until now I have defined the oledbadapters in every form by dragging the tables from the server explorer tool box.This is not a good idea because every time that I make a change on the database design I have to drag the new definition on 35 web forms and I have to create the datasets again. This is boring and time consuming!The question is:WHAT CAN I DO TO HAVE THE FILE DEFINITION ONLY IN ONE PLACE AND THAT EVERY WEB FORM WOULD TAKE THE DATA ADAPTERS AND DATASETS FROM THERE? how about if you write a...

upload file taking input from html form

add client side script in web control
Hi, I want to open new window on click of Button server control. I create one .aspx page with web server contorls and validation controls. In aspx page following controls are there: (1)text box with regular expression control and required validation control. (2)text box with regular expression control and required validation control. (3)button control. I add java script in button control on the Page load event which is shown below: string features = "window.open(''textvalue.xls','new','height=320;width=160;left=100;top=50;location=no;menubar=no;...