flex and .net integration

How to call .net class library from flex presentation layer.

please provide complete example with details.

0
vivek4net

Hello Vivek

I think you are lazy boy.

One of the Biggest resource for the help is Google.

Why dont you look at Google Search.

Here i have few resource links for the Flex and .Net integration.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/communityengine/index.cfm?event=showdetails&productId=2&postId=9408

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/flex_net.html

http://graemeharker.blogspot.com/2006/06/flex-2-whats-in-it-for-net-developers.html

http://www.themidnightcoders.com/products/weborb-for-net/faqs.html

http://learn.adobe.com/wiki/display/Flex/Flex+and+ASP.NET

Refer these links and try to make demo page with Flex and .Net

"A conclusion is where you got tired of thinking.
Be different. Think "

Remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post If you get answer from my post(s) !

Thanks Guys
------------
Pushkar
0
Pushkar

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Side by Side Execution of .net v1.1 and .net v2.0
Hi i am new bie to asp.net 2.0.Till date i have been developing projects using VS.Net 1.1 and now i hv decided to upgrade to new version 2.0.Now i want to run and develop my projects using any of the versions as desired.My question is that can i install vs 2.0 without updating the previous version and will i be able to develop and run my applications in any of the versions as desired.i have been known that we can run these versions side by side(i.e. one application can use 1.1 and other 2.0),but can we do side by side development as well(i.e. one application can use 1.1...

Side by Side Execution of .net v1.1 and .net v2.0 (continued)
Hi, Dave wrote a previous post that said: "If you are referring to web applications - each Virtual server must specify the framework to run under.  Both can run side-by-side.. but not under the same virtual server (application pool)" That looks fine, but I wonder: Is it just as easy as going to Administrative Tools --> IIS --> Select the virtual directory --> go to the property's ASP.NET tab and then selecting the ASP.NET version? Is there some important information that I need to know before going into this? Are there going to be ANY issues I should be aware of? T...

.NET for client side?
Is this the idea of "Atlas" but using JavaScript rather than another technology? Atlas's goal is to abstract various browser implementations of DOM API and to ease out the developer's job to write rich client applications. Atlas hence makes use of the existing all-browser supported JavaScript to achieve this. Thanks for your reply.Let me convey my idea differently: I would like to author client side code using a class system. I recognise that Atlas is a technology for producing JS code, much in the same way that ASP.NET produces HTML for the browser.Will Atlas be m...

I have a question which is, when building a .net project, we are able to use server side code and client side code(java script). How do they communicate? Thanks Client Side coding works with the WebBrowser. So when ever you write client side code you have to keep browser compatability in your mind and you have to code. Server Side code works with Web Server (IIS) and it's ASPNET ISAPI's. The won't directly communicate with each other. But using AJAX you can all server side code from Client Side! Example article on Ajax@ http://www.devarticles.com/index2.php?option=content&task=...

Integrating the C#.net and VB.net application
Hello All,  I'm trying to integrate the C#.net application and VB.net application.  Can you give me any suggestions of how to merge them.  Thanks in Advance You are probably goign to have to convert one of the applications to the other language at one point.  There are online conversion tools to help http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/- WilliamPlease mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer".Give some of my PWSK modules a try.  Type of application?We All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch @weighfield: I d...

Net Farmers net

net send in .net

Web resources about - flex and .net integration - asp.net.client-side

Artificial hair integrations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Artificial hair integrations , more commonly known as hair extensions (rarely referred to as a hair hat ), add length and/or fullness to human ...

Insteon adds Sonos integration to control speakers from its iOS app & hardware
... now be able to control their Sonos speakers directly from Insteon hardware and the company’s iOS app. The feature comes thanks to a new integration ...

Readdle’s Scanner Pro updated with smart renaming, Box integration and more
... buttons in the bottom toolbar after making your document selection. All Box-ed up The new version of Scanner Pro also introduces integration ...

Apple TV universal search integration expands to PBS and PBS Kids, suggests API now open
It appears Apple has made good on promises to roll out developer access to Apple TV universal search APIs, as tvOS now includes deep content ...

Integration Can Break The Social Media Obsession
OK, I have to be honest. I had never heard of R3. Apparently in its day job R3 helps companies maximize their agency reviews, remunerations and ...

Smart Cars Meet Smart Homes: Ford Exploring SYNC Integration with Amazon Echo and Alexa, Wink
Ford is exploring linking smart devices like Amazon Echo and Wink to its vehicles to allow consumers to control lights, thermostats, security ...

Harman Suprises Us With Unusual Connected Car Tech, Including Office 365 Integration
... Microsoft a bigger presence in the car. A new partnership between Harman and Microsoft announced at CES 2016 will see more Office 365 integration ...

Twitter Chirping Louder OnTweet Integration
There are reasons to both 'integrate to' and 'integrate from' Twitter, so how is the company making sure its software proposition lives up to ...

Innovation and integration for better cities (part 2)
Humanity's move to the city is accelerating, so how do you make its citizens feel at home? From Paris to Lagos, François Picard's panel looks ...

Office 365 in your car? Microsoft partners with Volvo, Nissan other automakers on new tech integrations ...
This year’s Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas is all about the connected car. Yesterday, it was a crazy electric concept car and Amazon ...