drag and drop images

Sir,

I am developing a online photoshop website. In this site i am displaying images of client like below link .

http://www.dhtmlgoodies.com/scripts/image-slideshow-5/image-slideshow-5.html

If any of the photos wants to him, then he can drag the images from display and drop into container. Here container is a collection of dragged images. this is the functionality. How it is possible...

Can any one help please.

Help full  Examples  http://www.dhtmlgoodies.com/scripts/drag-drop-custom/demo-drag-drop-1.html  )

Shivakmar Dagam
0
dagamshiva

You may be interested in the Client Behaviors (drag & drop functionality) that have been added in the ASP.NET AJAX futures release. Here's the link: ASP.NET AJAX Futures Release: Client Behaviors

You may also be interested in the book AJAX in Action by Manning, they have a nice example on drag & drop functionality.

0
Adam
2/26/2008 1:19:43 PM

Thanks for replay, given link is not my functionality, please read my post carefully ...

I have a photo album , from that album client can drag a image and drop into a container ...dragged image should be in ablum .Just copy of the image will be in container that is the functionality ....

Shivakmar Dagam
0
dagamshiva
2/26/2008 1:37:45 PM

dagamshiva, drag & drop functionality isn't hard to get. The link I provided can get you started, but it will require some work.

0
Adam
2/26/2008 1:43:22 PM

thanks Contributor,

i know little bit java script ,

Thats y i am asking  help, i am sending related example also please verify and do for me some work.

http://www.dhtmlgoodies.com/index.html?page=dragDrop

Shivakmar Dagam
0
dagamshiva
2/26/2008 1:52:09 PM

Sorry, I already have a job, I can't do the work for you.

0
Adam
2/26/2008 2:14:16 PM

LOL, What's the pay? Maybe I'll switch jobs! Big Smile

NC...

0
NC01
2/26/2008 5:00:04 PM
Yikes!  The nerve of some posters.
0
8bit
2/26/2008 6:48:24 PM

My thoughts exactly!

NC...

0
NC01
2/27/2008 1:32:09 PM

LOL...No kidding!

0
Adam

Would prefer if drag'n'drop in OS X dropped the image; now drops image URI
Name: Gary Product: Firefox Summary: Would prefer if drag'n'drop in OS X dropped the image; now drops image URI Comments: (Mac OS X only) The summary says most of it. When dragging and dropping an image from, for example, Safari to an RTF document in TextEdit, the dragged image is dropped into the document. When doing the same with Firefox, the image URL is dropped instead. I read somewhere that this behavior would be changed in Firefox 1.5 - I just tried it out with Firefox 1.5 RC3, and it hadn't changed. I'm not sure how people generally want this to be...

Drag and Drop images onto other images
Hi -   I'm not sure if anyone has seen the play room on the Wonderful Graffiti site (http://secure.wonderfulgraffiti.com/playRoom/flash/playRoom.php), but it does some cool stuff with being able to move decor around a room, paint walls, etc.  Can that kind of functionality be done using ASP.net/AJAX?  If so, any hints as to where to look to find out more?  Or even a consulting agency that could help with that kind of development?  (Or even what "that kind of development" should properly be called!)  Obviously I'm quite ignorant at this... ...

Drag and drop images on a image control
Hi,  I am developing a photo editor site. My customer has a requirment like, there should an option to drag a picture and drop on the photo editor image place hodler, the drag and drop option should be there for physical file from windows explorer and from the photo album created in the site. How to do drag and drop of a picture on a web form?...

How to link image on the client side not using image control
Hello: I need to link my image on the client side code, but not use image control. Is anyway like ASP to use: img src="../image/photo.gif" ?  Thanks    You meant  without adding image control you wanted to add an image and give the link for that? please give more details... Don't forget to click (Mark as Answer) on the post that helped to solve your problem. Yes. In ASP, you specify the image path: img src="../image/photo.gif". I put image in the folder image. How to specify this path and find image without using image contro...

Loaing Image to an Image COntrol using client side java script
SIr How can I Load an Image to an Image Control using JavaScript Expecting reply C T Ranjith Hi ctranjith, Try the following snipplet and then call it wherever you need it: function LoagImage() { document.getElementById('imgControl1').src = document.getElementById('btnExplore').value; } Hope it helps.MIGUELÓN.-----------------------------------------Rezad a vuestros dioses, amad a vuestras mujeres y luchad por vuestra patria! ----------------------------------------...

I have a question which is, when building a .net project, we are able to use server side code and client side code(java script). How do they communicate? Thanks Client Side coding works with the WebBrowser. So when ever you write client side code you have to keep browser compatability in your mind and you have to code. Server Side code works with Web Server (IIS) and it's ASPNET ISAPI's. The won't directly communicate with each other. But using AJAX you can all server side code from Client Side! Example article on Ajax@ http://www.devarticles.com/index2.php?option=content&task=...

Drag and Drop images
Name: Tim Sykes Email: thedotartdepartmentatvirgindotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Drag and Drop images Comments: Hi, Only just updated to Firefox 3.0.1. on Mac OSX 10.4.11 With the old Firefox i could drag images off websites and place them into piles on my desktop where my cursor was hovering and when released would rop image at that point. Now with the updated it does not drop images where I would like them, It seperates them out into individual images so I have to then create piles of images as a second step. I buy props for films and need to drag images off sites, keep...

drag and drop image
Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition: I need to drag and drop an image from one PictureBox to another PictureBox where: 1) the image is visible while being dragged2) the image can be dropped at any location within the target PictureBox3) the image can be rotated within the target PictureBox As you are creating a Windows Forms application, and not an ASP.NET application, you will need to ask your questions on the MSDN Forums. Alister...

.NET for client side?
Is this the idea of "Atlas" but using JavaScript rather than another technology? Atlas's goal is to abstract various browser implementations of DOM API and to ease out the developer's job to write rich client applications. Atlas hence makes use of the existing all-browser supported JavaScript to achieve this. Thanks for your reply.Let me convey my idea differently: I would like to author client side code using a class system. I recognise that Atlas is a technology for producing JS code, much in the same way that ASP.NET produces HTML for the browser.Will Atlas be m...

Assign an image to an image element based on querystring within Client-Side code
HelloI want to change the main image of a page by just clicking thumbnails of other imagesI placed images each in a seperate div and I defined events forclicking each div .In my opinion From 2 aspects this code can have problems1 . the querystring part2 . the assigning of the clicked image  to the main ImageI have some folders that inside of each folder I named my images a,b,c,d for ease of usewith QueryString . I used these codes for getting the querystring and assigning an image to the main imageCode : A seperated JavaScript file named Q.js  <code>function Qu...

Drag and Drop Images
Hello. I'm trying to produce the following functionality: I have a big image and I want to drag a smaller image over it. I want to be able to get the coordinates of the smaller images and sent it back to the server. Can anybody help me? Thanks. Sure.  It's functionality in the Futures release, and there's a great article on it at codeproject:  http://www.codeproject.com/Ajax/AtlasDragNDrop.asp  As for sendign the info to the server, consider using the webservice hookups (scriptservice) that are in the online docs....

Web resources about - drag and drop images - asp.net.client-side

Twist Image
At Twist Image, we connect brands to people and people to brands. Let us show you what we mean.

Wikipedia:Manual of Style/Images - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia contains millions of illustrative images and other electronic media . This page gives a very brief overview of how images are used ...

First look: Natalie Portman is the spitting image of Jackie Kennedy
Natalie Portman channels Jackie Kennedy to striking effect in a recently released first-look image from a biopic currently shooting in Paris. ...

ImBatch adds more 'image to PDF' power
High Motion Software has shipped ImBatch 4.5.0 , the latest edition of its free-for-personal-use image batch processor. This release is mainly ...

The Ultimate Social Media Image Size Guide 2016
... niche, you know that it is imperative to keep up with the trends. You need to know best practices, effective strategies, and details like image ...

Sublime new NASA Earthrise image shows rare view from the moon
Imagine standing on the surface of the moon and seeing a brilliant blue Earth move into view. Now enjoy a NASA picture of exactly that happening. ...

Bionic Eye Sends Images Directly to the Brain
A groundbreaking new technique will help to restore vision without an actual eye.

ESA makes an easy-to-view archive of new Rosetta comet images
The Rosetta probe has finally beamed back the photos (among other data) it took of 67P/Churyumov&ndash;Gerasimenko, as it flew within just 19 ...

The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter snapped this amazing image of Earth from the moon’s orbit
... around the moon just like it says on the tin and its LROC three-camera system just delivered some of the most amazing high-resolution images ...

What Makes An Image Memorable? This MIT AI Might Hold The Key
MemNet is a neural network run by MIT that can accurately predict how memorable an image is to humans. Not sure why some photographs just brand ...