Css for LinkButton #2

Hi all,

I need Css for Linkbutton when the page is active that link button should be in other color.

0
santosh12

You can change color or linkbutton in your code.

LinkButton1.Attributes.CssStyle.Add("color", "black"); //backend code

Thanks
Naresh Prakash.
Click Here : Sky is the not limit

This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers.
0
nareshprakash
5/4/2009 2:46:46 PM

Like this?

a.specialAnchor
{
 color:red;
}
a.specialAnchor:hover
{
 color:green;
}

<asp:LinkButton ID="LinkButton1" CssClass="specialAnchor" runat="server">Special</asp:LinkButton>

NC...

0
NC01
5/4/2009 3:20:35 PM

i thought he said when the page is active

0
mo
5/5/2009 2:25:38 AM

 Hi Santosh12,

You said...

santosh12:

I need Css for Linkbutton when the page is active that link button should be in other color.

So, your LinkButton is actually Tab Button and you want to set it to active when specific tab related to it is selected?

If yes, then you have to manually set the color of LinkButton as per nareshprakash mentioned.

Please mark as Answer if it helps u. Thanks!

Parth Patel
Techsture Technologies
Software Developer
Ahmedabad
0
Coool
5/5/2009 4:16:30 AM

Write this in ur code..

 $(function(){

 $('#lbn').css('background-color','Red');

});

0
anup1252000

Client side events in TreeView (.NET 2.0)
Hello all, I am using a TreeView control on a page with  EnableClientScript property set to true and everything works fine.However I would also like to handle expanded event on the client side - what I mean exactly is that I want the default implementation to do it's work (expand the node), but I would also would like to perform my own operation. I assume I should add some call to Attributes collection, however I couldn't find any documentation on that. Is it at all possible?  Thank you in advance for all your help.   I' ve looked at the source generate...

How to Call server side and client side function on same LinkButton
hello,         i have one linkbutton when i click on linkbutton i insert record in DB using onclick=Linkbutton_click. if successfully insert then returnvalue is 1. after return 1 i want to call javascript function. how i can do this? Reply ASAP. Is It Possible? e.g. <asp:LinkButton ID="Operation_Link" runat="server" OnClick="Operation_Link_Click"></asp:LinkButton>protected void Operation_Link_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) {if (Operation_Link.Text == "SUBMIT") {ReturnValue = company.InsertCompany...

how to pass values from client side to server side #2
Hi Guys....               This is Aani....I'm using ASP.NET in C# language.i have created one webpage for get input from user(from java script inputbox).i want that entered data in server side operations.how can i pass that value from client side server side.i need proper code in C# language.reply me soon... Thanks is Advanced... Regards....Aani plz use hidden field.ur assing values to text boxes through java script. before post back call a java scipt function to assign value to hodden fieed. even u can add these ...

.NET 2.0 side by side with 1.1
My web server is running on Windows 2000, IIS 5.1 and .NET 1.1 .  I need to install SQL 2003 and for that I need .NET 2.0 to be installed.   Can I install the 2.0 framework side by side with 1.1?  If so how do I make sure that my web site contimue using then 1.1 Framework? Thanks Hi, yes you can. Just install Framework (dotnetfx.exe) manually from command-line with /noaspupgrade switch e.g Dotnetfx.exe /c:"install /noaspupgrade" Just note that even if you'd accidentally upgrade the site without this switch, Framework 2.0 installation adds "ASP.N...

I have a question which is, when building a .net project, we are able to use server side code and client side code(java script). How do they communicate? Thanks Client Side coding works with the WebBrowser. So when ever you write client side code you have to keep browser compatability in your mind and you have to code. Server Side code works with Web Server (IIS) and it's ASPNET ISAPI's. The won't directly communicate with each other. But using AJAX you can all server side code from Client Side! Example article on Ajax@ http://www.devarticles.com/index2.php?option=content&task=...

Running .net version 2.0 and 1.1 side by side
Hi there, I read a thread on this forum which suggested that it's possible to intall both versions 2.0 and 1.1 on the same server. Can someone please provide me more information on how this works. for example, how do you tell the application the use Version 1.1. instead of version 2? It seems to me that once you have version 2 installed it takes over version one and you can't go back but I'm sure I'm just inexperienced. One other thing, sometimes I need to compile C# classes to produce libraries (.dll). Right now in my command prompt I have access to the c# compiler for version 2. Surelly,...

.NET for client side?
Is this the idea of "Atlas" but using JavaScript rather than another technology? Atlas's goal is to abstract various browser implementations of DOM API and to ease out the developer's job to write rich client applications. Atlas hence makes use of the existing all-browser supported JavaScript to achieve this. Thanks for your reply.Let me convey my idea differently: I would like to author client side code using a class system. I recognise that Atlas is a technology for producing JS code, much in the same way that ASP.NET produces HTML for the browser.Will Atlas be m...

Question .NET 2.0 Webservices compatibility issue with .NET 1.1 Client
 Hi all,I have a web service that has been created in .NET 2.0 which returns a custom type 'trading addresses' which is based on a generic list containing trade address objects.Now I have called this web method from my .NET 1.1 client, and it seems I have a collection of type TradingAddresses. I am just wondering what exactly my type TradingAddresses is if it was a core Generic List in .NET 2.0. What do Generic list collections get converted to in .NET 1.1 when the wsdl is created?(also, some fields in the TradeAddress class are Nullable types, which is a .NET 2.0 only type, wh...

Client side Logging #2
Hi, I need to have client side browser log where i need to log all the URL accesses by a user and form datas. I need to collect the all the URLs and i need to give rank based on the frequency the user accessed. How can i achive this. Thanks in advance. Suresh The closest you can get is create/write cookies with all the data required. Again, if user deletes cookies, you loose all the data.Mark replies as answers if they helped you solve the problem. Fpr that to work you work you will have to use an Actives control in the browser which manages the logs and also sends it to the serv...

Client side Validation #2
What's the required field expression for a multiline text box to accept. minumum 5 and max 100 words including spaces, i tried this but it does not allow any spaces /w{5,100} Try .{5,5000} The dot operator matches any single character except for the linebreak (\n).||| Kristopher Cargile||| http://www.kriscargile.com/blog/ Woops! Looks like I misread your question the first time around, and I'm not real sure where I got 5000 :) I think this is what you want: (((\w+)\s){4,99}\w+) -k||| Kristopher Cargile||| http://www.kriscargile.com/blog/ this expression does not take bl...

Web resources about - Css for LinkButton #2 - asp.net.client-side

Technology - BioLite Stove
Shop News FAQs CampStove HomeStove About Our Mission & Story Technology Contact Us Jobs BioLite Technology: Converting Waste Heat into Electricity ...

Flex Examples
Just a bunch of Adobe Books About Me About You Tags Links Flex 3 (Codename: Moxie) Flex 4 (Codename: Gumbo) Flex Hero Colophon Setting the icon ...

Health & Safety Watch - Food, Consumer Product, and Drug Real-time Recalls; Disease Outbreaks and Public ...
An innovative information service led by public health experts that provides critical real-time public health information tailored to the needs ...

Microfinance and microcredit
Information about microfinance and microcredit. Get the latest from the world of microfinance!

ButtonExtensions Module
AddConfirmation() This Extension Method extends the Button, ImageButton, and LinkButton by adding a JavaScript confirmation dialog that appears ...

Sell Your Item
Join your friends and neighbors in a gigantic online yard sale on Facebook.

Register for projects, internship, free lance job & outsourcing work.
For doing projects, internship, small job online - Enroll urself. Companies can get multiple project ideas from talented students at minimum ...

DropDown Sample
Samples HOME Accordion AjaxFileUpload AlwaysVisibleControl Animation AreaChart AsyncFileUpload AutoComplete BalloonPopup BarChart BubbleChart ...

Atlas causing javascript conflicts? : The Official Forums for Microsoft ASP.NET
I am using an UpdatePanel that contains several LinkButtons and a GridView control. The LinkButtons are used to select/deselect all of the checkboxes ...