Client side page

Hello, my readers. This is my today's problem.

I create a client side page.

In this page I would like to insert a DIV object with a style='position:relative; width:100%; height:100%;'

Moreover, I would like some actions to be triggered during OnLoad and OnResize events of the Page's body.
For this reason I have to include in the client page all the scripts (one external on another server, one directly on the page) and the CSS styles I need.

Moreover, I would like some actions to be triggered during OnLoad and OnResize events of the Page's body.
For this reason I have to include in the client page all the scripts (one external on another server, one directly on the page) and the CSS styles I need

If this is too difficult, I would like to know how to redirect the user to a completely new dinamically generated page with all the elements above.

Thanks for the time spent solving this problem.

See ya.

0
ItalianCousin

Hi ItalianCousin

1.       If you want make a full page DIV, the style 100% works only if parent container is assigned a height or width value, you may check the following link to see a good demo:

CSS 100% Height DIV's tutorial

2.       To include a CSS or JS file, which is on other’s server is not recommend, I suggest you to get the files to your own web server, add them to your website.

If I’ve misunderstood your problem, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks.

Lance Zhang
Microsoft Online Community Support

Lance