Change HTML text on runtime

A good day to all,

 I am unable to find out , how i can change/set the following text on runtime , any idea will be greatly appreciated

<h3 style="text-align: center">PVAD - Search & Add</h3>

<h3 style="text-align: center">PVAD - Complete Submission</h3>

ramzansadiq

ramzansadiq:
how i can change/set the following text on runtime

By adding runtt="server" attribute to it. chcek this code..

<h3 style="text-align: center" runat ="server" id ="headertxt" >PVAD - Search & Add</h3>
 In code behind..
 headertxt.InnerText = "PVAD - Complete Submission";

My Blog

"Don't be afraid to be wrong; otherwise you'll never be right."
0
budugu
1/26/2009 7:27:24 PM

Thanks you so much for showing me whole world of HTML changes , greatly appreciated

0
ramzansadiq

pls help: how to get client-side HTML "text field" value from a server side button
i copy some javascript from somewhere so user can choose pick up a date from a calendar and display the date onto a HTML text field. I have no knowledge in writing client side script(i.e. write code in html) can i write some code in a server-side button to get the value in the HTML text field??? i tried: Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click textbox1.text = document.getElementById("htmltext").value End Sub but "document" is highlighted, and say isn't declar yet. and...

Changing client side cookies in .NET
I have a few cookies in my applicaiton which are created using javascript. Now I can read the cookies no problem. I can create the cookies in .NET and read them in javascript no problem. If the cookie is created in .NET i can modify it's value in .NET no problem. If the cookie is create in javascript I can modify it's value in javascript no problem. What I can't do is change the value of a cookie created in javascript using .NET. I have tried every permutation of Cookies.Add, Cookies.Set, Cookies.Remove using both the response and request objects. I can debug the code and see ...

get the changed value of a text box
Hello everybody! I have this in the server side: <asp:textbox id="TEscala" runat="server"></asp:textbox> <asp:imagebutton id="BIrEscala" runtat="server" imageurl="images/irmapa.gif"> </asp:imagebutton> And i want to do this: Private Sub BIrEscala_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.ImageClickEventArgs) Handles BIrEscala.Click Dim xx As String xx = Tescala.value End Sub The problem is that "xx" doesn´t get the new value written in the ...

How to access HTML controls created at runtime by client side jscript?
I have a webform that uses some javascript to add extra tablerows, cells, and some HTML input controls like radios and checkboxes. Is there a way for the code behind files to access these dynamically created HTML controls once the page is posted back to the server? Right now i am finding the controls created client side are not being rendered back on the server. add runat="server" on those controlsCheersAlMy BlogMapStats.NETPlease click on 'Mark as Answer' if this post answered your question! Hi Jimmy, That's a tough one. It would be possible but only with some significant dev...

Client Side Events In HTML Page with .NET VB Class
Hi Im new to .NET so please excuse me. Ive been scratching my head for a week now trying to convert some code from VB6 to .NET I have currently this code in HTML <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML> <HEAD> <title>Default</title> <META content="VBScript" name="vs_defaultClientScript"> <META content="http://schemas.microsoft.com/intellisense/ie5" name="vs_targetSchema"> <META content="Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 7.0" name=...

to change value of Client Side Select html control from database value....

Can you change a linkbutton's text using client side javascript?
I have a linkbutton which opens a new window. When the user closes the new window, I want to change the text of the original linkbutton. The issue isn't the popup window since know how to use window.opener. The problem is that I don't know how to use javascript to change the inner text of the linkbutton which I know is rendered as anchor tags. Any suggestions? Hi, on the Page where the LinkButton is, you can output the client-side ID of the LinkButton with it's ClientID property assuming you have <asp:LinkButton ID="LinkButton1" runat="server" Text="Hello" />So you could ou...

How to restore label's text across postbacks when it is changed by client-side script?
Hello all,I have a page that uses AJAX to check info entered in textboxes and display results by changing the text of labels underneath the textboxes. Since label's value/text is not submitted by the form, I use hidden fields (that are updated together with the labels) to restore the text of labels across postbacks. The question is: is there any nicer way of doing that? Maybe I should use some other control, instead of labels, the value of which is submitted?Thank you.  It depends on what your ajax call is doing.  If it's a webservice call, or any of the ajax framework...

how we can change the height of Select html (dropdown combobox ) in the client side javascript dynamically
i have  text box  where i will be typeing the some name , depening on  text the select html (dropdown)  i will be  loaded with values from database now  my problem is how to change the height of select depending on no of matchs if one value returned dropdown height should be adjusted. if 5 values are returned height should be adjusted. i want dynamic height of drop down , i have select <select id="ddlSelect" multiple ="multiple" name="ddlSelect" style = "left: 136px; position: relative;top: 171px;Width: 212px...

Text/HTML Module's side-by-side?
I've seen DNN sites that have text/html modules side-by-side in the same pane (ie. content pane). I have been unsuccessful in finding settings that will allow me to do this? Is this a specific skin? Someone please help.Mark Spearshttp://portal.markspears.net----------------------------Because Programmers Speak in Codehttp://www.anti-dmca.org there are modules that allow you to control the layout..   take a look on snowcovered.com I've been snooping around and finally got an answer. You have to create different skins that allow more direct control of the layout.Mark Spearshttp:/...

Changing Server-Side Control Properties by Client-Side
Hi, I have 4 server side button control. These are for choices of a competition website(A,B,C,D) and I have 1 client side button control named "Changer" on the same page. When I click the Changer I want it to disable A, if it is disabled I want it to disable B... The main question in this topic is "How can I change properties of a server-side control by client-side" My javascript side is not very well. How can I do this? Please help me. I got it guys. Thank You very much.. Hi, Here is the javascript for enable and disable two server side buttons with id Button1 and Butt...

text change, why wont you text change!!!!
Hi i've got a huge form with loadsa recordsets that populate text boxes, AND I MEAN LOADS!!!!It involves some calculationsI have text1.text which goes away and changes text2.text which is fine, but in text2.text i have another on text change thingy which it wont call :(any one have any ideas : )also does any one know how i could call a txt change, so it does the call total a. dont know if thats possible as well. Private Sub txtShare_TextChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles txtShare.TextChanged Call Total_A() End SubThank you if any one one could help...

Web resources about - Change HTML text on runtime - asp.net.client-side

Common Language Runtime - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Common Language Runtime ( CLR ) is the virtual machine component of Microsoft's .NET framework and is responsible for managing the execution ...

Runtime (@Runtimeapp) on Twitter

Runtime - Simple Run Tracking on the App Store on iTunes
Get Runtime - Simple Run Tracking on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

HSA Foundation Launches ‘HSA 1.0 Final’ – Architecture, Programmers Reference and Runtime Specifications ...
... of the hardware, - the HSA Programmers’ Reference Manual for the software ecosystem targeting tools and compiler developers, - the HSA Runtime ...

ART: The Android runtime that will eventually replace Dalvik is in KitKat in preview form
Google has, for all intents and purposes, rewritten Android several times since first launching the platform back in 2008. But there's a part ...

The Verizon LG G3 has problems with ART — think twice before switching runtimes
... LG G3, particularly on Verizon. If you're the tinkering type who immediately runs to the developer options and enables the experiment ART runtime, ...

ART runtime Archives - Android Origin
The team behind the custom ROM, Paranoid Android, has just released a brand new beta. As always, it includes various bug fixes, but this update ...

runtime Archives - Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets
... to make the experience between Android devices and Chromebooks seamless by allowing Android apps to run natively on Chrome (using App Runtime ...

Objective-C Runtime Reference
Describes the data structures and functions of the Objective-C runtime support library.

Apps can affect Mac performance, battery runtime, temperature, and fan activity - Apple Support
You can use Activity Monitor to see whether a Mac app is using more of the CPU than it should.