A new window that will be set to full screen size as opposed to setting dimension properties

I'm wondering how i can cause a new window to be opened that fits the full size of the users screen.  IE without having to specify the windows width and height properties.

Heres my current window open code:
String script = "<script language='javascript'> window.open('JobOverviewScreen.aspx', 'Secure', 'width=1000, height=400, status=no,toolbar=no,address=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes')</script>";
Response.Write (script);
0
g_r_a_robinson

Include fullscreen=yes in the features parameter.
See http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/full-screen.html

Steven Bey

Recursion: see Recursion
0
stevenbey
1/8/2004 3:17:29 PM
Thanks, it was beautiful!! just what I was looking for!!
0
g_r_a_robinson

How to set the new window size
I want to do something that my html page size is always width = 100 and height = 200. I know I can do this by using window.open(and say the size here) but is that possible to give this inside the page so that it always appear in particular size. HighOnCodingWanna get high! look into onresize, onload, and resizeTo.EricPascarello.com | Twitter epascarello | LinkedIn...

Setting properties on the client side.
Hi All, yesterday I had a problem regarding the "chained/unchained/anymode" property for store procedures in Sybase. The problem was that I was not able to access my store procedures in autocommit(false) mode. To solve this, I had to set the mode to "anymode" from the Sybase Central. Now, I know I can set properties to the driver when I create the connection to the database. Does anyone know how I can set these properties dynamically ? Using ConnectionPoolDataSource, I know I can set the properties but I just don't know the name for these properties....

Manually set default size for new windows
Name: Arne Evertsson Email: arneatevertssondotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Manually set default size for new windows Comments: Is there a solution to the request in this (kind of old) question: http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_threshold=0&comments_parentId=1537&comments_offset=20&comments_per_page=20&thread_style=commentStyle_plain Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no...

How to pass parameters to a new window and set dimensions

New tab to opening instead of window when "New Window" option set
Name: Trevor Lohrbeer Email: trevordotlohrbeeratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: New tab to opening instead of window when "New Window" option set Comments: Clicking a link with target="_blank" causes a new tab to open instead of a window, even when the "New pages should be opened in" setting under Tools > Options > Tabs is set to "New window" Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Set server control property from client side javascript?
I need to be able to set a server control property from clientside javascript and then have the property persist through a postback. Specifically,I need to set the imageUrl property of an imagebutton control. I've tried using the following code in javascript but it doesn't work: document.getElementById('ImageButton1').ImageUrl = 'path_to_image'; this above code doesn't generate any errors and I can step through it fine in the debugger, but it doesn't actually set the imageUrl property. I am able to set the imageurl property successfully with the following code, but it doesn't ...

How to set the X Properties of a ModalPopup on client side codes?
I want to find the position of a selected TreeNode in a TreeView.Then set the X Properties and Y Properties of the ModalPopup. And make the panel1 pop up beside the selected node. Does anyone know how to do that? Any suggestion is welcome.     <script type="text/javascript">    function FindPosition(elem)    {        debugger;        var id=elem.id;        var x=getX(elem);        var y...

How to set web user control property from client side ?
Hi,I've created a web user control and it has some property. public partial class MyControl: System.Web.UI.UserControl { string _PropertyA; public string PropertyA { get { return _PropertyA; } set { _PropertyA= value; } } }  Is there a way to set this property from client side,  similar to the way i do it on server side (e.g MyControl.PropertyA =...)?Thanks,Tok Dont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you Hi this is a solution, but not the nicest one :  ...

setting server controls properties via client side javascript
can I set server side controls properties using client side javascript functions If so - can you point me to code examples please ? To communicate client-side changes to server-side objects, you have to use a hidden input as a helper to hold those changes and then handle the returned changes server-side.  IIRC, the QuickStarts had an example of persisting client-side changes.  So, that would be a good place to start......

How do you set GW client to open email in full screen mode?
How does ensure or set emails to open in full screen mode permanently? Opening email does not open in full screen sasja@rsp.co.za wrote: > How does ensure or set emails to open in full screen mode permanently? > Opening email does not open in full screen No way to do a true full screen that I'm aware of, but you can manually stretch the message window to nearly-full-screen and it will save that way. -- Jim NSC SYsop ...

The value set to controls at client side donot persist for each page load, else it is again set to the default value...??
 I am trying to set date to the textbox field using javascript (Client side), the function is as follows. function From_calendarPicker(){                                var    sDPath = "../Calender.aspx";                 var    oWin = window.showModalDialog(sDPath, null, "dialogWidth:300px;dialogHeight:250px;help:0;status:0;scroll:0;center:1");  &nbs...

Setting window size to 100% on pop up window
I have been trying to get this to work right with no luck. I need it to simply open height and width wise on the user's pc at 100%  gamehexagon=open("spage.htm","","top=0,left=0,height=800,width=800,scrollbars=0,resizable=0"); I have tried to make it height=100% and doesn't work. Suggestions? Thanks all, Zath try setting those values to screen.availHeight and screen.availWidth That should return the height and width of the screen....

opening a new window with previous window settings
With IE when you <ctrl>-n to open a new window it copies the window you are currently viewing. How can I configure Firefox to do this? Thanks! Eddie G Eddie G wrote: > With IE when you <ctrl>-n to open a new window it copies the window you > are currently viewing. How can I configure Firefox to do this? > > Thanks! > > Eddie G Never mind...I found another thread on this topic. Eddie G wrote: > With IE when you <ctrl>-n to open a new window it copies the window you > are currently viewing. How can I configure Firefox to...

setting user control property from the properties window
I have a public string property in the my user control that i want to be visible in the properties window when i add the user control to another page. i know that i have to use something like [Browsable ... etc] but it's not working for me. i've read many articles and posts but it's not making any sense. im doing this but it's not appearing in the properties window: private string title; [Browsable(true)] public string Title { get { return title;} set { title = value;} } I want to be able to set title from the properties window, what else do i need to do? ...

Web resources about - A new window that will be set to full screen size as opposed to setting dimension properties - asp.net.client-side

General Growth Properties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chicago , Illinois , U.S. General Growth Properties, Inc. is an American real estate investment trust , headquartered at 110 North Wacker Drive ...

RentalRoost Brings Facebook Into Process Of Matching Up Home Seekers, Available Properties
... places to live , as RentalRoost , a San Francisco Bay-area-based website that incorporates Facebook data into its rankings of available properties, ...

Extended Profile Properties - Facebook-Entwickler
These Permissions cannot be revoked in the Login Dialog during the login flow, meaning they are non-optional for Users when logging into your ...

PortPerry Properties (@brian14mckinlay) on Twitter

Hawaii Real Estate Properties for iPad on the App Store on iTunes
Get Hawaii Real Estate Properties for iPad on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Qld climate change pilot study shows 4400 properties could flood in Townsville
The Queensland Government is silently preparing Queensland for an 80cm sea rise, which would impact tens of thousands of homes by the end of ...

Smart Buys: Sydney properties for less than $1 million
Domain's choice of smart Sydney properties this week.

Australian Federal Police raid properties in new CFMEU-linked investigation
Federal Police have raided properties as part of an investigation into a CFMEU organiser suspected by authorities of being bribed.

Nobody's home: Housing boom leaves swathe of empty properties
The nation's three-year property boom is leaving its biggest cities awash with empty homes, a report shows.

Queensland storms: Roofs ripped off houses in Warwick, 19,000 properties left without power
... roofs in Warwick, as wild storms move across south-east Queensland. More than a dozen homes have lost their roofs and close to 19,000 properties ...