SpreadsheetGear for .NET Release Candidate, a royalty free Microsoft Excel spreadsheet component for the Microsoft .NET Framework, is available for download.

9/12/2005 - SpreadsheetGear for .NET is a royalty free Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component built by industry veterans for the Microsoft .NET Framework. SpreadsheetGear for .NET provides .NET Framework developers the tool they need to leverage the existing skills of Excel users by allowing these users to design reports, specify business rules, set up complex calculations and provide tables of data in a form in which they are both knowledgeable and comfortable.

SpreadsheetGear for .NET features the fastest spreadsheet calculation engine available. All of Excel's financial, date, time, text, lookup, math, trigonometry, statistical and database functions are supported. SpreadsheetGear for .NET is 100 percent safe managed code, yet because it is designed for modern CPU architectures, it advances the state of the art in spreadsheet performance.

This release candidate includes the new ability to easily get a DataSet or DataTable from a Microsoft Excel workbook or range (see C# and VB.NET ASP.NET DataGrid Examples) as well as the ability to create custom worksheet functions in any .NET language (see C# and VB.NET ASP.NET Calc Engine Examples).

Download a fully functional evaluation of SpreadsheetGear for .NET Release Candidate at http://www.spreadsheetgear.com/.

Joe Erickson
Founder and CEO
www.spreadsheetgear.com
0
Joe
9/13/2005 7:20:05 AM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

SpreadsheetGear Releases Microsoft Excel Compatible Spreadsheet Component for the Microsoft .NET Framework
LENEXA, KS, September 20th, 2005 -  Today, SpreadsheetGear LLC announced the immediate availability of SpreadsheetGear for .NET, a royalty free Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component built by industry veterans for the Microsoft .NET Framework. SpreadsheetGear for .NET provides Microsoft .NET Framework developers the tool they need to leverage the existing skills of Microsoft Excel users by allowing these users to receive richly formatted information, design reports, specify business rules, set up complex calculations and provide tables of data in a form in which they are both ...

Download SpreadsheetGear for .NET 1.0.2 Beta 2, a Royalty Free Microsoft Excel Compatible Spreadsheet Component
SpreadsheetGear for .NET SpreadsheetGear for .NET is a royalty free Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component built by industry veterans for the Microsoft .NET Framework. SpreadsheetGear for .NET provides .NET Framework developers the tool they need to leverage the existing skills of Excel users by allowing these users to design reports, specify business rules, set up complex calculations and provide tables of data in a form in which they are both knowledgeable and comfortable. SpreadsheetGear for .NET features the fastest spreadsheet calculation engine available. All of E...

SpreadsheetGear Updates Microsoft Excel Compatible Spreadsheet Component for Microsoft .NET
November 9, 2005 - SpreadsheetGear for .NET 1.0.9 has been released and a fully functional trial is available for download. New Features• Copy values, formulas and/or formats between cells, worksheets, workbooks and workbook sets.• Consolidate ranges of cells.• Transpose ranges of cells.• Tested with Visual Studio 2005 RTM which was released today by Microsoft.• More… SpreadsheetGear for .NET is a royalty free Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component for the Microsoft .NET Framework built by industry veterans and featuring a fast and complete Excel compatible calculation engine. Wh...

What is the difference between microsoft .net framework and microsoft .net framework SDK
What is the difference between microsoft .net framework and microsoft .net framework SDK. And are the advantages of .net framework sdk over .net framework.--------------------------------------------------No Project Too Eazy.-------------------------------------------------- Hi, the .NET framework is the runtime environment that enables your code to run properly. The SDK is the Software Development Kit which holds code snippets etc for developers to check if it needed (that's my basic interpretation of the SDK). I haven't installed the SDK as I use Visual Studio and the MSDN library...

SpreadsheetGear Releases Update to Microsoft Excel Compatible Spreadsheet Component for .NET
SpreadsheetGear for .NET is a royalty free Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component featuring a fast and complete Excel compatible calculation engine. SpreadsheetGear for .NET 1.1 enhancements include the ability to easily and efficiently insert a DataTable into an Excel Workbook and automatically fixup all formulas, formats and borders, as well as the ability to insert, delete and clear rows, columns and cells. See the live Excel Reporting, Excel to DataGrid and Excel Calculation samples.  Joe EricksonFounder and CEOwww.spreadsheetgear.com...

Can we replace Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 with Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5
Hi, I have installed vs2008 in C drive and removed it from there  including Microsoft .Net framework 3.5, due to space crunch, then I started installing it in D drive, in this case it did not install .Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 and now it does not show me Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 it shows .NET Compact Framework 3.5 in Add remove program list. My question is will VS2008 work fine with .NET Compact Framework 3.5. apart from it it also has .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 in the list, all what is missing is microsoft .net framework 3.5  Please let me know ...

when will microsoft release the tranditional-chinese version of .net framework, framework SDK and VS.NET 2005?
I am waiting for them so long time 我要的是繁體中文版 Parco LeeOwner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional ProgrammerSoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)http://www.softdweller.comA professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.http://www.nowlover.com any time-tables from Microsoft? Parco LeeOwner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional ProgrammerSoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)http://www.softdweller.comA professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.http://www.nowlover.com...

Cross-Platform .NET Development: Using Mono, Portable.NET, and Microsoft .NET
Interesting book I came across: Cross-Platform .NET Development $49.99 doesn't hurt too much either :) NOTE: Availability: This item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. It's being released on September 30th, 2004 - one to keep an eye on...www.codingmayhem.com - VB.NET, C#, Silverlight, Javascript, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, MySQL and SQLitewww.headshotgamer.com - Gaming News and Reviews How about this book from Oreilly? Mono: A Developer's Notebook http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/monoadn/...

Need freeware .NET Documentation Tool for Microsoft .NET Framework
Got a solution fully documated that needed to be taken out and to attached it to the project spec. Any known good free tool suggestion will help. For VS2003 exists the NDocument tool.For other versions have a look at this: http://www.codeplex.com/Sandcastle Hope this helpsIf this post is useful to you, please mark it as answer. ...

Aspose.Excel.Web 1.0 Released!
Aspose.Excel.Web 1.0 Released! Version 1.0 Released on March 10 2005 ...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Microsoft .NET framework
Hi Everyone, Microsoft released the .NET framework. Along with it they released a new language called C# (C Sharp) and rewrote the Visual Basic language to be ..NET compliant. One thing I thought was interesting is many other languages are coming out with a .NET compliant version that can be used to program applications to take advantage of the .NET framework These languages include COBOL, Cobra, Natural, and there's about 20 more I can't remember or never heard of. Does anyone know if PowerBuilder is coming out with a .NET compliant language. We have all our applicat...