Innovation to ADO.NET - Object Access Services component for .NET

Matisse Software Inc. provides its native ADO.NET Data provider for Matisse 6.0, the Database for .NET. Matisse Software has pushed the envelope of Microsoft ADO.NET architecture and extended it into a powerful Object Access Services component for .NET.

Matisse’s extension of ADO.NET demonstrates that ADO.NET can evolve beyond the Microsoft architecture to benefit .NET developers. Unlike the standard ADO.NET data provider, which returns data in a table format to integrate seamlessly with relational products, Matisse has extended the ADO.NET architecture to return data in an object format. By adding a single method - GetObject() - to an ADO.NET object, Matisse has transformed the architecture of applications, removing the need for Object-Relational mapping layer and all the limitations that come with it. This feature alone eliminates 30% to 50% of your application code benefiting .NET Developers.
For more information about Matisse 6.0 or to download the developer version, visit http://www.matisse.com/

Matisse, the Database for .NET

http://www.matisse.com/
0
matisse_db
8/5/2003 10:58:33 PM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Matisse Software has released a new version of its .NET binding with enhancements and bug fixes. A new feature "Data Classes" has been added. It can be used in connection-less state like DataSet of ADO.NET, while all the data are not in table format but are objects which are already inter-related.

The new version is available at http://www.matisse.com/developers/downloads/
Matisse, the Database for .NET

http://www.matisse.com/
0
matisse_db
8/19/2003 10:08:04 PM
There is a new release of Matisse, the Post-Relational SQL Database

Matisse Software has just released a new version of its .NET binding and
ADO.NET data provider along with its Matisse 6.1 DBMS, the Post-Relational
SQL database.
The Matisse .NET binding new features include the seamless integration of
SQL methods (aka stored procedures) into .NET applications, which allows
programmers to extend object-oriented programming to the database server and
applications to benefit from a very adaptive business logic based upon
reusable database components.
In this release, Matisse Software also delivers an upgraded version of its
Matisse ODBC driver, which enables developers to manipulate Matisse database
content within Visual Studio .NET.
The Matisse DBMS and .NET binding are available for downloading at
http://www.matisse.com/

Matisse, the Database for .NET

http://www.matisse.com/
0
matisse_db

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

.NET CLIENT TO ACCESS a non. NET WEB SERVICE
I develop in .net and need to create a web client to connect to a web service built in Java. http://xchainj.com:8080/axis/services/ScsEnvirodatWaterQualityIndexServiceSoap Its pretty easy when the web service was also built in .net. You can just create a web reference with the gui and automatically can see its functions and stuff. when i put this url in the box and hit go i dont get to see its functions. maybe this shouldnt be the url of the WSDL?? I Have no idea. Im very new to all of this. If there are any examples of .net clients connecting to non .net web clients it woul...

ado.net or/and datawindow.net
Hi, Can datawindow.net work with Sybase's ado.net or are they not compatible with each other. We have two separate groups of developers, one group develops web apps using ASE as the back end for the data, so they use a combination of Visual Studio ..NET and Sybase's ado.net to do their work. We have another group that develops client/server apps using Powerbuilder, but since 80% of their work is in writting reports using Powerbuilder, I was wondering if they could use a combination of datawindow.net and ado.net to put make these reports available on the web through ...

Does .NET map calls for ADO to ADO.NET?
Hello,We are trying to troubleshoot some DB problems from COM objects that call ADO. I heard that when ADO is loaded inside of a COM object by a .NET app, that .NET intercepts the call and re-maps those calls over to ADO.NET. This seems untrue to me, given the nature of ADO.NET being a totally separate technology.Does anyone know for sure whether this does or does not occur?The problem we are seeing is actually almost identical in symptoms to this:http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/230101"FIX: Data Queries Sporadically Return Empty Recordsets" Literally, this is what...

problems with connections to access via ADO.NET in VS.NET
For anyone familiar with this book, I am having trouble with some code in Chris Payne's "SAMS Teach Yourself ASP.NET in 21 Days", which calls for me to use ADO.NET to connect to an Access database I had to create for the "In Review" project after the second week. The code goes like this (within the first subroutine): dim Conn as new OleDbConnection("Provider= Microsoft.Jet.4.0; Data Source=C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\TYASPNET\banking.mdb") Now I've tried this, along with setting up a connection through the server explorer in Visual Studio.NET. When I go to run the page, I...

.Net 3.5 ADO.Net Data Service & Ajax
 Hello, I was trying to use the example in the following video and I keep getting "Server Method "Categories" failed" error. I have .Net 3.5 SP1 and VS 2008, is there any workable example out there? I also added the Entity Data Model. http://www.asp.net/learn/3.5-SP1/video-239.aspx  I really like the way how you can access data in the database using javascript. Any help on this code? thx Default.aspx     <input id="ButtonQuery" type="button" value="Perform Query" onclick="return ButtonQuery_oncli...

ADO in VB6 vs ADO.NET in VB.NET
I am writing a database interface and I would like to know whether a VB6 interface using ADO or a VB.NET interface using ADO.NET would be faster in terms of just performing database operations. Is there an explanation for this, and what is the magnitude of the difference? Thanks in advance!...

net send in .net

Net Farmers net

Web resources about - Innovation to ADO.NET - Object Access Services component for .NET - asp.net.announcements

Innovation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... products , processes , services , technologies , or ideas that are readily available to markets , governments and society . The term innovation ...

Serial Innovation
This is a very interesting site done by Brendan Steidle. He doesn’t just point out problems with a company or industries, he tries to offer solutions ...

How governments can encourage innovation
What can governments do to encourage innovation? Well, as we learnt this week, Malcolm Turnbull can think of $1.1 billion-worth of things to ...

The innovation nation: Elitist statement which won't generate change
Readers discuss the Turnbull government's innovation statement.

BHP Billiton chief executive Andrew Mackenzie: diversity will help fuel innovation
Gaining greater diversity is part of challenging innovation from every angle.

Innovation Statement: Tech industry asks Turnbull for more money, please
The government's Innovation Statement on Monday was widely applauded, but did it go far enough?

Star Wars Awakens Much-Needed Energy-Water Innovation
... the 1980s, it was a powerful “force” in our lives. The Star Wars films have arguably [&hellip Star Wars Awakens Much-Needed Energy-Water Innovation ...

'Ideas Boom': Government announces Innovation and Science Agenda
... investment in research and better links between science and business. The Federal Government has today announced a AU$1.1 billion "Innovation ...

Net Neutrality’s Cure: Innovation And Competition
The good news is that not all politicians and bureaucrats are content with the status quo.

Microsoft Latest Innovation Center Opens in Atlanta
The company selected the Georgia location for its second Innovation Center in the United States.