How to add barcode images in Reporting Services 2000 (SSRS 2000) with VS.NET Report Server Projects - PDF, TIFF, Web Archive & Excel support

Due to its flexible design, Neodynamic Barcode Professional for Reporting Services allows you to show barcode images in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services reports. You can use all Barcode Symbologies Linear & 2D built-in Barcode Professional.
In this Step By Step Guide you'll learn how to create a Reporting Services report which shows barcode images into it using Barcode Professional and Visual Studio .NET 2003. In this sample we'll create a Reporting Services report to create fictitious access cards for Northwind's employees getting them from Microsoft's Northwind database sample.
And this Step By Step Guide you'll learn how to create a Reporting Services report for a Products List from Microsoft's Northwind database sample.
For Reporting Services 2005 (SSRS 2005) read this Step By Step Guide

Neodynamic
.NET Components & Controls
http://www.neodynamic.com
http://www.barcode-for-reporting-services.com/

0
Neodynamic
7/12/2006 8:03:30 PM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Where to get SQL server 2000 reporting service for VS.NET?
Where to get SQL server 2000 reporting service for VS.NET? Start here: http://www.microsoft.com/sql/reporting/default.aspIf my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.Crystal AllianceMy BlogFlorist Blogs...

How to design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications
Hi,   Can we design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications. If so how they can be designed. Plz help me if any one know the solution. Thanx in advance, Vidya     Are you asking if you can use VS.Net 2005 to design reports, yes, both client and server reports are built using VS.Net. If you are asking if you can use a web application to build a report, well yes you could, but you would have you design it.  All sql server reports are is an xml file, so if you can build a front end that will generate the xml in the proper ...

Barcode for Reporting Services (SSRS 2000 & SSRS 2005)
Neodynamic is pleased to announce a new release of Barcode Professional for Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2000 & 2005. Barcode Professional for Reporting Services is a .NET Component which allows you to deliver barcode images into your reports. Barcode Professional can generate the most popular Linear and 2D Barcode Symbologies and with this new version it can be used with Reporting Services 2000 and 2005. Barcode Professional supports all report export file formats (PDF, Excel, TIFF, Web Archive). When using with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or SQL Server Business Intelligence...

.NET 2.0 & reporting services 2000
 Hi I've developed an intranet web app with VWD which calls some reports on reporting services 2000 within the same IE window. Problem is, when I return to the aspx pages, they appear to stop executing any server side code i.e. all normal navigation links work, but as soon as I try anything more than that e.g.changing the selection on a drop down, writing data to the SQL server, nothing happens. Server is Win2003, clients are XP. There's nothing in the Windows event logs on client or server machines. Web app and reporting services are running in different app pools, 'cos they h...

.Net 2 web app and Reporting Services (both SQL 2000 and SQL 2005)... Can it be done?
My setup:.Net 2 web app running in [localhost] with AJAX extensions.  2 virtual web folders Reports and ReportServer for Reporting Services in SQL 2000.  I understand that RS (Reporting Services) for SQL 2000 only runs in .Net Framework 1.1, so I have set both Reports and ReportServer to run in a different application pool [ASP.NET 1.1] and set their .net Framework to 1.1.  But when I try to load a report through our app or try to load the Reports folder it reports and error in the web.config of our web app in localhost.  The error in the web.config is something specific ...

Need to design reports on a box with MSSQL 2000 - VS.NET 2005
I have a Server 2003 box with SQL Server 2000 as the database server and VS.NET 2005 as the development tools.  Is there a report designer that will work with that setup?  Or do I need to uninstall VS 2005 and install VS 2003?Thanks,E...

Moving & Deploying my SQL Reporting Services Server Reports project to a rempote server
I created a Reporting Services project on my local machine,The data source, and database that the reports use/access are ona remote SQL Server (Lets call it Server XYZ) So here is my question. How shall I deploy these reportsto the SQL server Server machine "XYZ", from my local machine? Can I simply copy them to the same directory structure on the remote server that hosts the Reportingservices projects? Because basically my local directory structure for thereports mimics the location of those  Reporting Services projects on the server: C:\Documents and Settings\AV_KP_Admin\M...

Reporting Services 2000, VS2005 and SQL Server 2000
I am running MS SQL 2000 and VS .Net 2005.    Is it possible to run Microsoft Reporting Services 2000 with VS2005 or am I required to upgrade the SQL server and reporting services to 2005 just to produce a few WEB reports ?   This would be too costly both in money and time.   I have just finished developing a solution using the version of Crystal Reports which is built into VS 2005.  However I now believe that I require costly licenses to deploy the solution on the live WEB server.  Can anyone confirm this assumption (in simple terms).    ...

drill down report in SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services
Hi, I want to create a drill-down report in SQL RS using stored procedures. My stored procedure returns a dataset with multiple tables. This is where the problem comes in. From the looks of it, SQL RS can only handle a dataset with one table when a stored procedure is used to retrieve the data. I haven't found any documentation on using stored procedures with SQL RS. Does that mean that I have to create two datasets, one for the master data and another one for the detail data, and render them seperately?(I was hoping to use it the way I do in .Net, with multiple tables within th...

DNN module to display report from SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services
I have done a fast prototype of a dnn module to display reports from MS SQL Reporting Services. I am new to DNN and I would like to get helps to make following enhancements: 1. Take the hardcode part out of the program and move it to module setting options. 2. Overcome the NT security popup windows 3. Package the project for deployment. The resources that helped me to prototype the module can be found here http://devx.icpconline.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 The URL of working example is http://fuji.icpconline.com/Default.aspx?tabid=40. The URL has samples reports that co...

VS.NET 2000 Versus VS.NET 2003
Hi, I'm using VS.NET 2003 at home, but at my uni's using VS.NET 2000. So if i do work at home and bring to UNI and run on VS.NET 2000. Does any problem with that ? Thanks. Jeff. any projects you create in VS2003 won't open on VS2002 once you open a VS2002 project in VS2003 and covert it, it won't open again in VS2002 Nick www.vb-tech.comhttp://www.vb-tech.com Thanks nickswan....

Installation of Visualstudio.net -2003 & 2005 and SqlServer 2000&2005 and .net f\w 3.0 and WSS 3.0 on win 2003 server
My computer has Windows Server 2003 OS with Service pack 2 installed.  I want Installations sequence for installing 1.Visual Studio.Net 2003. 2.Visual Studio.Net 2005. 3.Sql server 2000. 4.Sql Server 2005. 5..Net frame work 3.0. 6.WSS 3.0. 7.Web Parts dll for visual studio.net 2005. Can any one help or give details of installing these and precautions needed to be taken like necessary service packs and updates .because when i tried to install web parts in Visual Studio.Net 2005. the setup was unsuccessful and reason was the setup is telling that "unable to detect visual st...

.NET 2.0 Reporting Module using SQL Server Reporting Services
Hello Everyone,I have created a generic module using ASP.NET 2.0, MS SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. This module is intended to provide a generic user interface for selecting and generating reports. You can configure its respective table for your fixed or flexible parameters for each report. It also supports end user access level security for each report and report group which is generally required for any basic reporting module.You can view reports in two different styles:-- Drop down--Tree View And You can view your report in 3 supported formats.  This is an in...

"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services
Hi My project is in .NET 2003 i.e. framework 1.1 and database in SQLServer 2000. But the reports have been developed using SQLServer 2005 Reporting Services. Now when I am trying to deploy them through deployment project of .NET its giving me following error:"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services.  Now I am really confused with this. Can any one please guide me regarding this ASAP. Thanks, Falguni    You will need to use the SQL Server ...

Web resources about - How to add barcode images in Reporting Services 2000 (SSRS 2000) with VS.NET Report Server Projects - PDF, TIFF, Web Archive & Excel support - asp.net.announcements

Reporting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanksgiving takes off in Australia, with turkey farmers reporting surge in sales
... of Halloween in recent years, get ready to complain some more. Thanksgiving seems to have taken off in Australia, with turkey farmers reporting ...

NBC News Beefs Up Intelligence, National Security Reporting
... News has hired Ken Dilanian, the Associated Press lead national security reporter, as part of a multi-stage plan to enhance the network’s reporting ...

Reporting for duty after Paris attacks
In a renewed sense of nationalism, young French citizens flock to army recruitment agencies to join the military.

Evercore Boosts Google Target To $915 Ahead Of New Segment Reporting
With Google parent Alphabet ( GOOGL ) set to begin its new segment reporting with its next quarter, Evercore ISI’s Ken Sena and his team take ...

Fiat Chrysler fined $70 million on safety reporting lapses
WASHINGTON - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles will pay a $70 million fine for failing to report fatalities, injuries and warranty repairs as U.S. safety ...

'Where is the foreign journalist?': Reporting from the front lines of Syria's ...
CNN International 'Where is the foreign journalist?': Reporting from the front lines of Syria's ... CNN International Editor's note: Kurt ...

Subprime Credit Reporting Company To Pay $8M For Illegally Obtaining Consumers’ Credit Info
Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, companies – and lenders – are allowed to access credit reports only for “permissible purposes,” like determining ...

Reporting from Foxboro: Hopes for Chandler
... RSN login or register Login Search form Search 38° Main menu Home Celtics Patriots Red Sox Bruins Revolution More WRITERS Watch Shop NECN Reporting ...

Fox Suspends Stacey Dash From On-Air Reporting for Profanity-Laden Remark Against President Obama
Fox Suspends Stacey Dash From On-Air Reporting for Profanity-Laden Remark Against President Obama