Free .Net Training Videos

www.technicalvideos.net now has over 200 .Net, SQl Server and Flash training videos. Please checkout our free videos section and let us know what you think. If you like what you see you can get acess to all videos for $19.99
0
MJames1
2/24/2005 3:31:56 AM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I tried the first of your free tutorials.
The first time I saw a tutorial I didn't like the video quality because I couldn't read the text clearly. But this happened when I sized media player to full screen. When I leave the video in a smaller window it shows quite nicely.
Grz, Kris.

XIII
2/24/2005 6:21:51 PM
Yes it depends on what you have you resolution set to. Some sizes can handle full screen others can not. But like you said if you leave it at the default everything is fine. Thanks for the feed back.
0
MJames1

Download Free .Net Training Video
I have provided a new free Sample video on www.TechnicalVideos.net. If you get a few free minutes please check it out and let me know what you think Doesn't look bad. I only wished the video was full screen so I could read the text more clearly and I had to turn open my volume quite a lot. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. I just watched the video full screen, you must have a diff screen resolution, I use 1280 by 1024. Also you are right the sound is a little low on that video for some reason, most of th...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

4 Free .Net and SQL Server training videos posted on our site
www.TechnicalVideos.Net now offers 4 free .Net and SQL Server traing videos on our site. A full membership is only $19.99. With that you get 100's of videos. Feel free to down load them and let us know what you think. ...

Free .Net and Sql Server Training Videos for Developers just getting started
I figured since this is the Getting started forum I would mention a great .Net training video site with some free videos.http://www.TechnicalVideos.netThanksMike James...

Net Farmers net

net send in .net

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !!
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !! Comments: Hello ! Here are found watch live broadcast tv Mixmir.net !! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/index.php> Internet Path </ url> Success !! As well is dating men <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> Want to make new friends? </ url> ... And who should be there Web Directory <url = http:...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net .
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net . Comments: Hello !! Here are found online video chat Mixmir.net !!! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/conference/index.php> Direct Link </ url> While !! And who wants is www dating <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> dating free </ url> ... As well Directory of useful sites <url = http://www.mixmir...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

Web resources about - Free .Net Training Videos - asp.net.announcements

Lean Agile Training - Certified ScrumMaster training - Agile Training
We provide Certified ScrumMaster training and Certified Scrum Product Owner training, as well as workshops that jump start your transition to ...

Yakima Training Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Yakima Training Center is a United States Army training center (Army maneuver training, land warrior system testing and live fire area) located ...

Adelaide Zoo’s popular blue-and-gold macaw Manu has gone missing after flying off in training session ...
... are being asked to keep an eagle-eye out for Manu, Adelaide Zoo’s popular blue-and-gold macaw, who went missing this morning following a training ...

Education: Contracts cancelled, rules tightened in crackdown on substandard training colleges
Victorian training providers will be limited to just 200 new enrolments next year, and barred from offering 'high risk' courses such as heavy ...

PwC to win key government training contract
... move for an accounting firm, PwC is set to be given a central role in the federal government's overhaul of vocational education and training. ...

Al-Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan - Business Insider Deutschland
More than a decade after the US invaded Afghanistan as part of its war on terror, the group that brought down the Twin Towers is reemerging as ...

Chicago mayor calls for Tasers, training after police shootings
One critic said the problem is racism, ignorance, no respect for human beings: "...Tasers will kill, the guns will kill, ignorance will kill" ...

Chicago mayor calls for changes in police training - CNN.com
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has ordered changes in how city police officers are trained to handle calls involving people who may have mental health ...

Now THAT'S a successful training session!
It's a couple decades back, and this pilot fish is the lucky winner of a half-day training class at a local computer education center. "I decided ...

Watch LeBron James' training on your Gear VR
... to try with it. Oculus, Samsung and Uninterrupted are launching Striving for Greatness, a 12-minute Gear VR "experience" that shows what training ...