FIX: The IntelliSense feature for a Visual C# .NET project stops working in the Visual Studio .NET IDE

Ever got mad because your IntelliSense disappeared? Microsoft finally heard you:

http://www.kbalertz.com/Feedback_838470.aspx
or:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;838470

MCSD, MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD .NET, MSF Practitioner
0
daibatron
3/26/2004 8:07:59 PM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Visual C#.Net vs Visual Studio.Net
I have read in other posts a lot of people recommending Visual Studio.Net over the Web Matrix. My query is: why is there a £700 difference between VS.Net and Visual C#.Net? As a c# developer, I won't need any VB functionality. I also don't require Visual Source Safe, as projects are generally small and manageable. What features are lacking in Visual c#.net that justifies the price difference? Does it have Intellisense / Dubuggers / Compilers? These are the features that would make me pay for it instead of continuing with WM, but I need to know if tehre is serious functionality missin...

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

How to allow multiple people to work on same project ? (VB.NET w/ Visual Studio.NET Pro)
Hey All, I just recently purchased Visual Studio.NET 2003 Professional as both my boss and I are going to be jointly working on a project. We are having troubles figuring out how to allow eachother to work on the same project though. Ideally, we would be able to either share a folder, or put the project on our network drives, and work on the project at the same time. How can this be done? THanks This was the answer: You need Microsoft SourceSafe. This software can be purchased seperately, or you can get it when its included with VS 2003/2005 Enterprise Edition ...

Activex Componants, Visual Studio.net and C#.net
As part of a university project i have to a create an activex componant that times the download of a file of known size. This is so that my website can measure the bandwidth of any client machine that accesses it.I am coding my website in C#.net using visual studio.net 2003, i have never used activex before and am unsure of how to link my web site to an activex componant let alone code the activex componant.Below i have wrote an algorithm of what i believe the activex componant will do. I am unsure of whether this is correct.Start downloadStart timerError = Falsewhile error = false &nbs...

VB.NET vs. C#.NET Behavior of Visual Studio
I'm transitioning from coding in VB to coding in C#. Maybe I have something set wrong, but a behavioral difference is driving me bananas. When I edit a VB source file, the two drop-downs at the top of the edit view are Class Name and Method Name, and it makes it easy to add a new event handler for any of the controls on the page. Choose which one on the left, pick your event on the right, and VS inserts an empty, properly formatted subroutine. In C# mode, however, those two drop-downs are labeled Types and Members, and there doesn't appear to be a way to tell it to create the empty framew...

Can I use my visual studio 6 project in Visual Studio .NET?
Here is my situation 1) Web Windows 2k Server. All code is done in ASP (not .net) 2) 1 Developer is not yet ready to install Visual Studio .NET, nor are we ready upgrade our server to .NET, however I wish to use Visiual Studio .NET. So is it possible to open a Visual Studio 6 project file and use the built in Source Control while running Visual Studio .NET? Thanks, Matt anyone able to help me out here? anyone?...

Web resources about - FIX: The IntelliSense feature for a Visual C# .NET project stops working in the Visual Studio .NET IDE - asp.net.announcements

Microsoft Expression Web 4 - SuperPreview - Snapshot Preview - Intellisense - Modern CSS - Cross Browser ...
Microsoft Expression Web 4 gives you the tools you need to produce high-quality, standards-based Web sites.

Dynamsoft Barcode SDK now Supports JavaScript IntelliSense
This article is a company-provided press release and ProgrammableWeb cannot vouch for the accuracy of the statements within. If you have questions ...

Providing Intellisense, Navigation and more for Custom Helpers in ASP.NET MVC
... aware by now that as of ReSharper 5 we added first-class support for ASP.NET MVC. This included among many things, the ability to provide Intellisense, ...

python - django development IDE - Stack Overflow
... development tools others are using in their django development. I am used to using Visual Studio for development and really like the intellisense, ...

WinFS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
data storage and management system project based on relational databases , developed by Microsoft and first demonstrated in 2003 as an advanced ...

Gedit 3.2 GDP Completions on Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot
... GNOME’s text editor, gedit , has a plethora of extensions which can basically transform it into an IDE? Something I’ve always wanted is intellisense ...

What I Learned After 3 Weeks of Writing Mobile Apps
... development, it was the free tools for working with SQL Server that sent me over the top. Once I grabbed SQL Complete , an autocomplete/Intellisense ...

Ajay Matharu on Web, Technology and Life
Ajay Matharu on ASP.Net, .Net, Javascript, PHP, SQL, CSS, Sharepoint, Web, Technology and Life

Certificates in Windows Azure - Windows Azure Customer Advisory Team (CAT)
Windows Azure CAT Technical guidance & best practices from Windows Azure platform experts Windows Azure CAT Blog Whitepapers Meet the Team Resources ...

Christopher Bennage
It’s common for a single web page to include data from many sources. Consider this screen shot from Project Silk. There are four separate ite... ...