Download SpreadsheetGear for .NET 1.0.2 Beta 2, a Royalty Free Microsoft Excel Compatible Spreadsheet Component

SpreadsheetGear for .NET
SpreadsheetGear for .NET

SpreadsheetGear for .NET is a royalty free Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component built by industry veterans for the Microsoft .NET Framework. SpreadsheetGear for .NET provides .NET Framework developers the tool they need to leverage the existing skills of Excel users by allowing these users to design reports, specify business rules, set up complex calculations and provide tables of data in a form in which they are both knowledgeable and comfortable.

SpreadsheetGear for .NET features the fastest spreadsheet calculation engine available. All of Excel's financial, date, time, text, lookup, math, trigonometry, statistical and database functions are supported. SpreadsheetGear for .NET is 100 percent safe managed code, yet because it is designed for modern CPU architectures, it advances the state of the art in spreadsheet performance.

Download SpreadsheetGear for .NET
Joe Erickson
Founder and CEO
www.spreadsheetgear.com
0
Joe
8/27/2005 5:48:34 AM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

SpreadsheetGear for .NET Release Candidate, a royalty free Microsoft Excel spreadsheet component for the Microsoft .NET Framework, is available for download.
9/12/2005 - SpreadsheetGear for .NET is a royalty free Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component built by industry veterans for the Microsoft .NET Framework. SpreadsheetGear for .NET provides .NET Framework developers the tool they need to leverage the existing skills of Excel users by allowing these users to design reports, specify business rules, set up complex calculations and provide tables of data in a form in which they are both knowledgeable and comfortable. SpreadsheetGear for .NET features the fastest spreadsheet calculation engine available. All of Excel's financial, date, ...

.NET v1.1 SP1 and .NET 2.0 beta 2
Hi all I want to install VWD and .NET 2.0 beta 2 on the same machine that I am using Delphi.NET and .NET v1.1 SP1. I am considering jumping from Delphi to C# and this is an ideal way to do it. I do however have too many web applications on the v1.1 framework that are published on servers that do not support 2.0 as yet. Can these 2 versions of the framework co-exist so I can carry on in Delphi with existing sites but start new ones in VWD? I did take the chance on one of my machines and both VWD and Delphi seem to compile their respective web apps okay. I have not tested deplo...

.NET 2.0 Data Connection (.NET 2.0 Beta Data Provider)
I have installed the .NET 2.0 Beta Data Provider, in the server explorer in Visual Studio 2005 I have tried to connect to this provider but I can not see it in the list. Is there something else you need to do to see this other than what is in the instructions or is this not supported yet? Hi Dean, I assume you mean ASE ADO.NET 2.0 Beta. I'm attaching the html readme for this product that you should have from downloading it. Are you talking about using Server Explorer to see the Provider? This functionality isn't working yet and should be available on GA or shortly ...

Running .net 1.1 and 2.0 beta 2 on the same server
Forgive me if this is the wrong forum for this topic - I did some searches and didn't find an answer to my question.I've got a windows 2003/IIS 6.0 box here at work.  Previously, we were running .net 1.1 and .net 2.0 Beta 1 web applications on it side by side.  No problems.  I upgraded to beta 2 (going with the "go live" license), and followed the instructions at the MSDN Lab site - I removed the old version of the framework before installing.  When beta 2 was installed, everything 1.1 stopped working.  Any .aspx page returned a "Server Application Unavailable" ...

Unable to debug .net 1.1 applications after installing .net framework 2.0 ? #2
Hi, After you install .NET Framework 2.0, if you continue to use Visual Studio.NET 2003 you may be unable to debug the applications developed in .NET 1.1. You may receive the error "Unable to start debugging on the webserver..." Please check My Article on this issue and the resolution for the same. Comments are welcome. Thanks. regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh...

web.config problems when upgrading from .NET 2.0 Beta to .NET 2.0 release version
We uninstalled .NET 2.0 Beta and replaced it with .NET 2.0 release version.  And it messed everything up.  All applications now give weird errors indicating the lack of web.config files, despite the fact that they already have web.config files in place.  For example, the following error occurs even though the web.config file has <customErrors="Off">: Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for securit...

Help
I just installed Visual Web Developer 2005 Express. As part of the process, it installes .Net 2.0 beta 1. I have some other example projects I was playing with that use Web Matrix, .Net 1.1 and J# Runtime 1.1. It no longer works and I get an error when running my web services: Server Error in '/' Application. Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: The codedom provider t...

Question .NET 2.0 Webservices compatibility issue with .NET 1.1 Client
 Hi all,I have a web service that has been created in .NET 2.0 which returns a custom type 'trading addresses' which is based on a generic list containing trade address objects.Now I have called this web method from my .NET 1.1 client, and it seems I have a collection of type TradingAddresses. I am just wondering what exactly my type TradingAddresses is if it was a core Generic List in .NET 2.0. What do Generic list collections get converted to in .NET 1.1 when the wsdl is created?(also, some fields in the TradeAddress class are Nullable types, which is a .NET 2.0 only type, wh...

SpreadsheetGear Updates Microsoft Excel Compatible Spreadsheet Component for Microsoft .NET
November 9, 2005 - SpreadsheetGear for .NET 1.0.9 has been released and a fully functional trial is available for download. New Features• Copy values, formulas and/or formats between cells, worksheets, workbooks and workbook sets.• Consolidate ranges of cells.• Transpose ranges of cells.• Tested with Visual Studio 2005 RTM which was released today by Microsoft.• More… SpreadsheetGear for .NET is a royalty free Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component for the Microsoft .NET Framework built by industry veterans and featuring a fast and complete Excel compatible calculation engine. Wh...

.net 2.0 to .net 1.1
Hello , This is shrirang. Currently i am working .net2.0 web application. but the same application is runing on production in .net 1.1 freamwork . we are not using any new feature of 2.0 in our application . can i run build of 2.0 on 1.1 freamwork . if yes can you  please tell me necessary steps to achive it .     Thanks in advance for your kind help     Regards Shrirang i think it is not possible to run the 2.0 application in 1.1 , so try to change to the frame work in the production server . ThanksRaja Ragothaman Hi Shrirang, Please contact web adm...

having .net 1.1 and .net 2.0
Was just wondering if you someone could tell me the ramifications of the following:  I have .net 2.0 but did not uninstally .net 1.1, i have visual studio 2003, and visual web developer installed on the computer as well as sql server 2000.  my question is whether that is a problem having the two runtimes installed at the same time?  i did this because i wanted to use VWD but keep vs 2003 in case i needed to do any development for work....any comments are appreciated.  --jpIf my post is helpful please mark as answerRegards -- jp(http://www.rzrsolutions.com/rzrWeb20/...

Web resources about - Download SpreadsheetGear for .NET 1.0.2 Beta 2, a Royalty Free Microsoft Excel Compatible Spreadsheet Component - asp.net.announcements

Informix Wingz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wingz was a spreadsheet program sold by Informix in the late 1980s and early 1990s. Originally developed for the Macintosh , it was later distributed ...

Industries News.Net - Global industry news site
An assembly of 40 individual sites portending news headlines for fifty of the major industries around the globe.