Download Free .Net Training Video

I have provided a new free Sample video on www.TechnicalVideos.net. If you get a few free minutes please check it out and let me know what you think
0
MJames1
5/12/2004 4:54:16 PM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Doesn't look bad. I only wished the video was full screen so I could read the text more clearly and I had to turn open my volume quite a lot.

Grz, Kris.

XIII
5/15/2004 2:47:43 PM
I just watched the video full screen, you must have a diff screen resolution, I use 1280 by 1024. Also you are right the sound is a little low on that video for some reason, most of them are a lot louder. I should put a few free ones up to give better examples of what the videos are like.  However I still think that for $19.99 you just cant go wrong.
0
MJames1

Free .Net Training Videos
www.technicalvideos.net now has over 200 .Net, SQl Server and Flash training videos. Please checkout our free videos section and let us know what you think. If you like what you see you can get acess to all videos for $19.99 Hi, I tried the first of your free tutorials. The first time I saw a tutorial I didn't like the video quality because I couldn't read the text clearly. But this happened when I sized media player to full screen. When I leave the video in a smaller window it shows quite nicely. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non...

DOWNLOAD site:masexo.net ONLY HERE. FREE VIDEO
Name: biggace Email: fimDEGHIKLNPTatmaildotru Product: eBay Companion Summary: DOWNLOAD site:masexo.net ONLY HERE. FREE VIDEO Comments: http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/123.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/293.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/191.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/41.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/297.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/38.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/376.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/281.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/111.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/249.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

4 Free .Net and SQL Server training videos posted on our site
www.TechnicalVideos.Net now offers 4 free .Net and SQL Server traing videos on our site. A full membership is only $19.99. With that you get 100's of videos. Feel free to down load them and let us know what you think. ...

SpreadsheetGear for .NET Release Candidate, a royalty free Microsoft Excel spreadsheet component for the Microsoft .NET Framework, is available for download.
9/12/2005 - SpreadsheetGear for .NET is a royalty free Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component built by industry veterans for the Microsoft .NET Framework. SpreadsheetGear for .NET provides .NET Framework developers the tool they need to leverage the existing skills of Excel users by allowing these users to design reports, specify business rules, set up complex calculations and provide tables of data in a form in which they are both knowledgeable and comfortable. SpreadsheetGear for .NET features the fastest spreadsheet calculation engine available. All of Excel's financial, date, ...

Free .Net and Sql Server Training Videos for Developers just getting started
I figured since this is the Getting started forum I would mention a great .Net training video site with some free videos.http://www.TechnicalVideos.netThanksMike James...

is there a free VS.Net 2003 like express or so free for download
Hi, I code using VS2003. Is there any free version like the 2005 express free for download. 2/ If not, let s say I download VS2005, will I be able to code like if I were using VS2003, or are the VS2003 objects, controls and tools not available in VS2005 which means that if I have VS2005 I will have to code the 2005 way instead of the the old 2003 fashion. I am asking because I am looking for work and I still need to practice 2003 and understand it before I switch to upper versions. Thanks for your help.Thanks a lot, I appreciate your taking the time to help me. WebMatrix is the free web...

What is .NET Passport in our .NET site and where can i download it?
and how can i use also?Parco LeeOwner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional ProgrammerSoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)http://www.softdweller.comA professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.http://www.nowlover.com Hi, ..NET Passport authentication is an authentication mechanism provided by Microsoft to utilize it in .net applications. It uses Microsoft's Passport ( a single sign on mechanism) to check the user's credentails (mostly hotmail.com or msn.com account). The facility is extended to any valid email id which is registered with passport...

net send in .net

Net Farmers net

Web resources about - Download Free .Net Training Video - asp.net.announcements

Don't Download This Song - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Don't Download This Song " is the first single from "Weird Al" Yankovic 's 12th studio album Straight Outta Lynwood . The song was released ...

Facebook Adds To Download Your Information
Facebook increased the amount of information users can access when they download their account histories using the social network’s Download ...

Download the Facebook IQ digital magazine - Facebook for Business
The Facebook IQ digital magazine puts all the insights, best practices and key stats in one place. Download it on your mobile and read it anywhere. ...

Downloads
Download previous versions of the Facebook for iOS SDK.

‘Silent updates’ for Android download latest version of Facebook without Google Play
... users to receive app updates without going through the Google Play store. Some Android users are now receiving “silent updates,” which download ...

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Lifehacker curates tips, tricks, and technology for living better in the digital age.

Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads - PCMag.com - PC Magazine
PC Magazine is your complete guide to PC computers, peripherals and upgrades. We test and review computer- and Internet-related products and ...

Indie Music News, MP3 Downloads, Music Videos, Reviews - Stereogum
MP3s downloads, music videos, concert reviews, tour dates and contests. Updated regularly.

RN Download ThisShow (@RNDownload) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here RN Download ThisShow @ RNDownload ...

Electronic Arts’s Star Wars Just Fine, Says Cowen; GameStop Low-Balls Downloads
Shares of game maker Electronic Arts ( EA ) are down $3.79, or 5.3%, at $68.58, after game retailer GameStop (GME) this morning reported disappointing ...