Convert Visio Files To Other Formats Using .NET

Have you ever wondered how to convert Visio files to other formats using .NET? The following article explains how to convert a Visio file into a .jpg image.

Visit http://www.aspalliance.com/377
Jason N. Gaylord
ASPInsider and Microsoft MVP
http://jasongaylord.com
0
j_gaylord
2/18/2004 1:58:28 PM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to convert a pdf file to text format using .net
Hi all, I want to convert a PDF format file to a text format file(i.e., Wordpad or Notepad).For this i have to use .Net only. Plz send replies urgently. tnx ramesh...

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

converting vb.net 2003 files to vb.net 2005
Hi, i am beginner..i watch videos about vb.net..they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there any program which convert the code automatically?   thanks,Thanks,Speranza What videos are you talking about?  There are lots of great, up-to-date ASP.NET Videos on this site for free.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! i am talking about learnvisualstudio.net videos..Thanks,Speranza Speranza:they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there a...

Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Stu
Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Studio 2005. Then, he changed to another company. Now, I take over his job. Unfortunately, when I attempted to open that solution, Visual Studio 2005 prompted me the conversion wizard again to forced me to perform a conversion on the solution. Does someone know why?--Harish Patel www.MicrosoftSQLandASP.netpatelharish@gmail.com Hi, How many projects are in the solution, does it have UNLOADE...

Regarding Converting DataSet to PDF format in C#.Net/VB.Net
Hi, I can anyone help me regarding conversion of an dataset to PDF format. Thank YouMark as Answer if it helped youGayathri gayathri.pmsc: Hi, I can anyone help me regarding conversion of an dataset to PDF format. Thank You Either do it using Crystal Reports or create an html ny looping though dataset and then to pdf using itextsharp http://hamang.net/2008/08/14/html-to-pdf-in-net/MAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP ASP/ASP.NetASP.Net Hosting : Host DepotMy Site : ASPSnippets...

Converting images to a video file using .net
 Hai All,Please let me know the procedure for converting images to a video file using .net......... Thanking You.........    Maybe this will help http://www.codeproject.com/cs/media/avifilewrapper.asp   http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/steganodotnet4.aspSilverlight-helpVb TipsSpace Coast .Net User Group Hai Mr.Ken Tucker,Thanks for sending useful information,but those two aplications are for converting BMP images two a video file.I need to convert jpg images to a video file.Please let me know the convertion of jpg images to a video file. Thanking you......

Generate a word file from HTML format using .net
I have a string on a database in HTML format, I have to save it in word format, but I have to do it from Asp.net, or Visual Basic, but when I try to do a new word.document or aplication it says Access denied, i will apreciate any help because it is really urgent for me...

Cross-Platform .NET Development: Using Mono, Portable.NET, and Microsoft .NET
Interesting book I came across: Cross-Platform .NET Development $49.99 doesn't hurt too much either :) NOTE: Availability: This item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. It's being released on September 30th, 2004 - one to keep an eye on...www.codingmayhem.com - VB.NET, C#, Silverlight, Javascript, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, MySQL and SQLitewww.headshotgamer.com - Gaming News and Reviews How about this book from Oreilly? Mono: A Developer's Notebook http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/monoadn/...

Convert CSV Format to DataSet using array in C#.NET
Hi Developers!I need sample C# code on HOW TO CONVERT CSV FILE TO DATASET USING ARRAY.NEED YOUR HELP    May The Force Be With You ... Why are you using an array?  It's very simple to select from a CSV file into a DataSet using ADO.NET and OLEDB:http://forums.asp.net/thread/1373223.aspx Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! Hi, thanks for the reply. Because I saw a code b4 in C# using an array and its very fast converting a 400MB csv file. Also because the csv are separated in several category...

Error in using a VB.NET .exe file on a computer that hasn't studio net installed
I've create an VB.Net Console Application and i'm trying to make the exe run on another computer that has, let's say windows 98. i've installed on this computer the net framework but it doesn't seem to be enough. what do i have to install also? i've used the following references in my application (if it has anything to do with this): Imports System.IO Imports Excel = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel I've also copied on the test computer Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll in the same folder as the exe file. It doesn't give so many error, but one: Object reference not set to an inst...

Web resources about - Convert Visio Files To Other Formats Using .NET - asp.net.announcements

List of converts to Buddhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

$100 device converts all your film to digital photos
... still on film negatives. Today, we've got the perfect Amazon Cyber Week deal for you: A Wolverine F2D Mighty 20MP 7-in-1 Film to Digital Converter ...

"ISIS 'ranks' the women, considering foreign women and converts to be especially 'valuable.' "
"According to French journalist Anna Erelle’s recent exposé , ISIS foreign fighters prefer foreign women and converts because the jihadists find ...

WWE diva converts to Christianity, confesses to a life of sin
Stunning wrestling diva Taryn Terrell has shared a dramatic knock-down testimony of conversion from life in the ring to life with Christ.