AxCMS.net Award 2005 | 1st place: MSDN Professional subscription including Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005; 2nd place: new Xbox 360

We would like to introduce the 100% cost free AxCMS.net 5.2.2 - brand new release!

AxCMS.net is a 100% cost free Enterprise CMS platform for architects and professional developers based 100% on Microsoft .NET.

With the new download version we offer ...

  • Improved user interface (thank you for feedback!)
  • International support avaliable!
  • New features (muitisite, permissions, authentication, newsletter, ...)
  • Focused on software architects and professional developers
  • Introducing AxCMS.net Award 2005!

The AxCMS.net Award 2005 represent an opportunity to celebrate the evolution of the AxCMS.net to the driving force behind more than 2000 successfull projects worldwide. We are honoring excellence in web design, creativity, usability and functionality.

The AxCMS.net nominees and winners are selected by Members of AxCMS.net Development Team from the best sites entered through the Call for Entries. Evaluated against four criteria (web design, creativity, usability, functionality), sites undergo a comprehensive process to win the AxCMS.net Award.

Solutions entered before the entry deadline of December 1st will be reviewed. The jury will choose a three nominees based on review and analysis of the entries. Award Winners will be promoted at Axinom website and will receive one of the following great prizes:

1st place:
MSDN  Professional subscription including Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005

2nd place:
new
Xbox 360

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox360/factsheet.htm

3rd place:
Book "Microsoft Visual C#.NET Language Reference"
http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/5798.asp

Entry deadline: December 1st, 2005

Best regards, egopoint

0
egopoint
10/12/2005 5:07:33 PM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Installing .NET Framework, Sql Server 2005 Express, and Visual Studio 2005 Professional
Will someone please offer some advice, a walkthrough, or something to help me through this?  I installed all three of these pieces (.NET, SQL Server 2005 Express, and VS 2005 Professional) onto a WinXP box.  I was unable to get it to work.  It kept throwing SQL errors when I tried to run the security setup for the Personal Website Starter Kit.  So, I uninstalled everything except .NET and reinstalled.  At this point I was able to get to the setup, but unable to add users.  It doesn't throw errors or anything, it just doesn't do anything.  I really re...

Sql Server 2005 Reporting Service + Visual Studio.NET 2005
Hi, Iam new 2 sql server 2005 reporting services, I created a report server project with few reports and deployed in reportserver. Everything is working fine but i want to integrate these reports to my VS.net 2005 web appliction. Through the interface i have to pass the perameters to my reports. Iam looking for help thxs in advance PradeepPradeep Reddy Take a look over here for a working example : http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/ReportViewer.asp   HTH,Suprotim Agarwal -----http://www.dotnetcurry.com-----ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks |...

SQL Server 2005 express connectivity with Visual Studio.NET 2005
Hello I'm having a problem with the server connection and my C# code. The code executes alright but no data is entered into the database behind it.  I'm pasting the connection code over here as well. The sql commands are used in the code. I think I used the sql server mobile edition which is installed along with visual studio.net 2005. Anyone know what's wrong, and can help me out? Thanks in advance.public static void storeInDb(string trackName, string artist, string albumTitle, string year, string path, uint[] fp) { string connStr="Data Source=.\\SQLEXPRESS;At...

Visual Studio 2005 (VB & C#), SQL 2005 (including BI), & .NET Training
If you are searching for in-depth, comprehensive instructor-led training in CD/DVD format, please contact me at your earliest convenience.AppDev Training provides award-winning training resources based on Microsoft technologies.  All of our courses are produced and developed from the ground up by Microsoft MVP's and are complete with hands-on labs, sample code and printed courseware.Buy One Get One Free in August! 2007 "Best Training" asp.netPRO Readers Choice Awards!2007 “Best Instructor-Led Training” Visual Studio Magazine Readers Choice Awards!2007 "Editor'...

how to install Visual Studio 2005 professional and SQL Server 2005 in Windows XP Professional????
plz step by step..i m new to VS..plzzzzz check here for vs2005 http://www.exforsys.com/tutorials/asp.net-2.0/installing-visual-studio.net-2005.html and check here for sql server 2005 http://www.exforsys.com/tutorials/sql-server-2005.htmlPlese, do not forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. Thanx!My blog: Scenes From A Developer Memory...

Visual Basic .NET 2005 Express & Sql Server 2005 Express remote server
Hi,  I want to make a component library in Visual Basic.NET and connect to a remote Sql Server. When I create a new DataSet with the wizard, I can only connect to a .mdf file, but not to a Sql Server. With Visual Web Developer I can connect to a Sql server. What is the difference between these enviroments ? How can I do the same with Visual Basic.NET ?  Thanks in advance. Visual Basic .NET Express cannot connect to SQL Servers. The Visual Web Developer is the only express edition that can utilize SQL Server. You need to upgrade to Visual Studio 2005 Standard or higher.Cheers,&n...

Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005
Hello I have a TreeView, when I click for eg. node Introduction, i want show in the COntentPlaceholder whole text. like 3 pages..how can i store it in SQL SERVER? How can i do that? I want to keep whole text + pictures in the Sql Server 2005. How can I do that? and there is a tip of putting whole in html file, and the Sql server 2005 go and get from page and display on the ContentPlaceHolder, its like working in dynamicHTML.   If any1 got any example or stuffs, please send to me Thanks     If you want to store text and image seperately in SQL Server, you need to ...

Visual studio 2005 and SQL server 2005
Hi all, I have the Visual studio 2005 and the SQL server 2005 witch come with the installation CD. Is the SQL server is only for development or it can be used for production. I want to develope an ASP.NET website working with the SQL server database. Best regards......

Visual Studio 2005 / SQL Server Management Studio 2005 Source Control?
I just want a simple software change management tool for these two tools... Team Foundation Server is too big for me...  What should I do? Hi,at the moment we still use Visual Source Safe untill VSTS ships as a RTM version. But there are other systems availble too. I heard some people that they were using CVS but I don't have any experience with it.Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons....

SQL Server 2005
I'm very confused.  I installed Visual Studio 2005 and thought I understood that SQL Server 2005 came with it, but it appears that it's SQL Server 2005 - Express.  Can anyone tell me what I need to do in order to get Data Transformation Services loaded or the equivalent of DTS in SQL Express?     beejay I have to say: actually SQL Express, not SQL2005 full version, comes with VS2005. To manage your SQL Express databases much easier, you can download a Management Studio Express from here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/sql/download/ Then you can...

Web resources about - AxCMS.net Award 2005 | 1st place: MSDN Professional subscription including Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005; 2nd place: new Xbox 360 - asp.net.announcements

Professional - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In narrow usage, not all expertise is considered a profession. Although sometimes referred to as professions, occupations such as skilled construction ...

Professional lawn decorators light homes for the holidays, for a price
A company in Windsor, Ont., is helping some people have a front yard to rival Clark W. Griswold's without any of the work.

Bloomberg Professional updates for iPad Pro with Split View, Picture-in-Picture, Apple Pencil annotation ...
Bloomberg has updated its Bloomberg Professional app for iOS with new iOS 9 optimizations including Split Screen mode and Picture-in-Picture ...

Facebook Best Professional Services: A Stealth Shot at Yelp, Angie’s List?
Facebook is quietly testing a Best Professional Services page that taps reviews and ratings by users of the social network. The potential alternative ...

Engaging with your professional network is now easier with LinkedIn for iOS
Back in October, LinkedIn previewed a major redesign of its flagship mobile app. Now, the professional networking company has officially released ...

With Trumpism mainstream where do professional right wing haters have to go?
With Trumpism mainstream where do professional right wing haters have to go? by digby I wrote about the latest wingnut dilemma for Salon today: ...

The 10 most popular free online courses for professionals
Your education shouldn't stop when you leave the classroom. Learning new skills is a great way to expand your mind and get ahead in your career ...

Ben Affleck has been 'very professional' with Sienna Miller
Actor Ben Affleck and Sienna Miller have no romantic inclination towards each other. Brushing of the rumours of budding romance between them ...

Facebook Taking On Yelp, Angie’s List To Provide Users With Highly-Rated Professional Services
Finding a reliable service provider can be a test of patience for some consumers, despite sites like Angie’s List and Yelp that aim to connect ...

Speaking As A Professional Hairdresser …
Donald Trump expressed outrage, outrage I tell you, that he could not properly wash his hair in South Carolina. Asked about the Environmental ...