Aspose.Excel.Web 1.0 Released! - a .Net component allows you Create interactive web pages that look and feel like a desktop spreadsheet application; load data directly from Excel spreadsheets; ect.

Aspose.Excel.Web 1.0 Released!

Version 1.0 Released on March 10 2005

Aspose.Excel.Web is a .Net component allows you Create interactive web pages that look and feel like a desktop spreadsheet application; load data directly from Excel spreadsheets; ect.

Overview
Pricing
Testimonials
Downloads
Demos
Support

AsposePost

http://www.aspose.com

Aspose.Excel

Aspose.Word

Aspose.PowerPoint

Aspose.Project

Aspose.Pdf

Aspose.Spell

Aspose.Chart

Aspose.Recurrence

Aspose.Component

Aspose.Office

Aspose.Report

Aspose.Obfuscat
0
aspose
3/13/2005 4:52:56 AM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Aspose.Excel.Express 1.1 Released!
Aspose.Excel.Express 1.1 Released! Version 1.1.0.0 Released on November 30 2004 The .Net Excel.Express spreadsheet reporting component which enables you to delivers real Excel spreadsh...

Aspose.Excel.Express 1.2 Released!
Aspose.Excel.Express 1.2 Released! Version 1.2.0.0 Released on January 24 2005 The .Net Excel.Express spreadsheet reporting component which enables you to delivers real...

Aspose.Excel 2.0 Released!
Aspose.Excel 1.9 Released! Version 2.0.0.0 Released on June 09 2004 Version 2.0.0.0 includes all the features provided in Hot Fix 1.9.* while the following is a quick list. Added: Chart API enhancement (Axis line and area setting, etc.) Added: ExcelXP protection API Added: Cells.ImportDataView, Cells.ImportObjectArray Added: Range.Unmerge method Added: Find methods in Cells class Added: Hide row/column methods Added: Worksheets.AddCopy method Changed: License setting mode Enhanced: Converting formula in designer file to string Enhanced: Absolut reference...

Aspose.Excel 2.1 Released!
Aspose.Excel 2.1 Released! Version 2.1.0.0 Released on July 03 2004 Version 2.1.0.0 includes all the features provided in Hot Fix 2.0.* while the following is a quick list. Added: Custom Chart API Added: Worksheets.GetRangeByName method Added: Worksheet.CopyConditionalFormatting method Added: CEILING, OR function support in Cell.Formula Added: Hyperlinks.AddInternalLink method Added: NSeries.IsColorVaried Added: Worksheet.Index Added: EndCell methods in Cells class Added: Worksheets.IsSheetTabsShown property Fixed: A bug of opening certain kind...

SpreadsheetGear for .NET Release Candidate, a royalty free Microsoft Excel spreadsheet component for the Microsoft .NET Framework, is available for download.
9/12/2005 - SpreadsheetGear for .NET is a royalty free Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component built by industry veterans for the Microsoft .NET Framework. SpreadsheetGear for .NET provides .NET Framework developers the tool they need to leverage the existing skills of Excel users by allowing these users to design reports, specify business rules, set up complex calculations and provide tables of data in a form in which they are both knowledgeable and comfortable. SpreadsheetGear for .NET features the fastest spreadsheet calculation engine available. All of Excel's financial, date, ...

Aspose.Excel 1.9 Released!
Aspose.Excel 1.9 Released! Version 1.9 Released on April 6, 2004. Added: Chart API enhancement (DataLabels setting, Axis Title setting, Legend position setting, PlotArea position setting, etc.) Added: Insert Row/Column API support Added: Delete Row/Column API support Added: Cells.ExportDataTableAsString method Added: Ungroup Row/Column API support Added: Multi-port license support Added: LOOKUP function support in formula Added: Style.ShrinkToFit Added: Print Area/Titles setting Added: Clear range API Enhanced: Speed up Autofit method and Cell.Formula ...

Can a .NET 1.1 page execute in a .NET 2.0 web site?
I've got a ASP.NET 1.1 web site to which I would like to add some ASP.NET 2.0 web pages. Could I just change the web site to point to the 2.0 .NET version and still have the .NET 1.1 web pages work so that both versions are in the same web site? Have you some of you approached this? Thanks. The official answer is maybe It's not officially supported, but most ASP.NET 1.1 pages will run fine under ASP.NET 2.0.  Officially you should run the upgrade wizard on your 1.1 pages. This is a  pretty good blog entry.      JamesMy Blog: http://www.wintersfamily.plus.c...

Download SpreadsheetGear for .NET 1.0.2 Beta 2, a Royalty Free Microsoft Excel Compatible Spreadsheet Component
SpreadsheetGear for .NET SpreadsheetGear for .NET is a royalty free Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component built by industry veterans for the Microsoft .NET Framework. SpreadsheetGear for .NET provides .NET Framework developers the tool they need to leverage the existing skills of Excel users by allowing these users to design reports, specify business rules, set up complex calculations and provide tables of data in a form in which they are both knowledgeable and comfortable. SpreadsheetGear for .NET features the fastest spreadsheet calculation engine available. All of E...

Aspose.BarCode 1.0 Released!
Aspose.BarCode 1.0 Released! Version 1.0.0.0 Released on December 22 2004 ...

want to allow create new web page and edit exiting web page using my web application?
 I am using asp.net 2.0 VS 2005 pro edition. I want to make web application(web form)  where my uses can go and create simple web page or can create page , so then can add page/edit features let me know if some one know , how to do this , any idea, I want to allow my user to create web page and edit web page using my web applications. some one tell me how to do that Note : I dont want to use HTMl editor or any third party software tools thank you maxmax Hello, There is many ways you can implement this. And to build your application you to need to understand the exact ou...

Aspose.Excel 2.2 Released!
Aspose.Excel 2.2 Released! Version 2.2.0.0 Released on July 03 2004 Version 2.2.0.0 includes all the features provided in Hot Fix 2.1.* while the following is a quick list. Added: Formula calculation engine Added: Border hidden options in chart APIs Added: FLOOR, N...

Aspose.Excel 2.6 Released!
Aspose.Excel 2.6 Released! Version 2.6.0.0 Released on November 30 2004 Version 2.6.0.0 includes all the features provided in Hot Fix 2.5.* while the following is a quick list. ...

Web resources about - Aspose.Excel.Web 1.0 Released! - a .Net component allows you Create interactive web pages that look and feel like a desktop spreadsheet application; load data directly from Excel spreadsheets; ect. - asp.net.announcements