.NET based FREE SQL Admin

you can download Visendo SQL Admin for free on www.visendo.com

It is a usefull Admin Tool for SQL Server 2000 or even MSDE 2000 based on Winforms.
ONline Support over support.visendo.com
-Hannes

http://www.preishuber.net http://weblogs.asp.net/hpreishuber
0
preishuber
4/5/2004 6:54:43 PM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Free .NET based FormsGenerator
Do you need forms on your website? Do you need your content managers to dynamically create forms? The FormsGenerator is what you are looking for! The FormsGenerator is a WYSIWYG editor for creating forms. It's designed for non-programmers and allows them to design their own forms in a webbrowser. The formsgenerator uses Microsoft.NET and XML, but can be integrated in any environment that supports SOAP. The FormsGenerator is Open Source and is free for you to use and is licenced through the LGPL licence. Take a look at http://formsgenerator.sourceforge.net Best regards ProTurbo ...

Net Farmers net

net send in .net

DW.NET support for SQL Anywhere .NET provider
Hello, we are trying to get DW.NET (v. 2.5) working with Sybase SQL Anywhere .NET provider for database access. Does anybody know if that is possible, and if so, then how? The reason for this question is that we are evaluating DW.NET as a solution for document printing from our existing C# application which uses SQL Anywhere .NET provider. I would expect that these two products should work together, as they are both developed by Sybase and targeted for the same .NET platform. Linas ...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

Web resources about - .NET based FREE SQL Admin - asp.net.announcements

List of video games based on RoboCop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RoboCop is a 1987 action movie set in a crime-ridden Detroit, Michigan in the near future. RoboCop centres a police officer that is brutally ...

Sydney-based CFO stole $10m from company over a decade, police say
A Sydney-based chief financial officer of a multinational company has been charged with defrauding his employer of more than $10 million over ...

Dolby Cinema: Twin laser projectors + object-based 3D audio = awesome
(credit: Iljitsch van Beijnum) Earlier in the year, our own Sebastian Anthony had the opportunity to experience the new "IMAX with laser" cinema ...

Amazon's new air cargo hub could be based in Ohio
More national media are reporting evidence that e-commerce giant Amazon has big plans for an air cargo hub in Wilmington, Ohio near Cincinnati. ...

Microsoft has a new plan that rivals Google's balloon-based internet service
Microsoft is creating a series of partnerships to complement — or even compete with — Google's Project Loon and Facebook's Internet.org initiative, ...

German-Based Spirea Promotes Decentralized PV Applications In Uruguay
After posting a story about clean energy in Uruguay, we received some interesting info from German-based Spirea GmbH, a boutique cleantech advisory ...

‘Florida Roadkill’ TV Series Based On Tim Dorsey’s Novels In Works At Sonar
Sonar Entertainment has optioned Tim Dorsey’s Serge Storms novels to develop as a TV series titled Florida Roadkill , after the first book in ...

Lindsey Lang designs tiles based on London's tube symbols
British product designer Lindsey Lang has borrowed graphic motifs from London Underground to create a collection of embossed wall and floor tiles ...

21 Taiwan-based solar cell, PV module makers pass EU anti-circumvention probe
The European Commission has announced that 21 Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers and PV module makers have passed its anti-circumvention ...

Researchers show off a working light-based processor
The year has been chock-full of scientific breakthroughs, but the University of Colorado is determined to finish 2015 with a bang. Its researchers ...