.Net and SQL Server videos for $20

At www.TechnicalVideos.net you can download hours worth of videos for .Net and SQL Server for just $20. With new videos added every week and videos for Flash MX coming soon it is a great deal.
0
MJames1
1/6/2004 2:43:06 AM
asp.net.announcements 2378 articles. 1 followers. Follow

.Net and SQL Servers for under $20
New videos have been added to www.TechnicalVideos.net. You can now download hours worth of .Net and SQL Server 2000 videos from www.TechnicalVideos.net for under $20....

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

4 Free .Net and SQL Server training videos posted on our site
www.TechnicalVideos.Net now offers 4 free .Net and SQL Server traing videos on our site. A full membership is only $19.99. With that you get 100's of videos. Feel free to down load them and let us know what you think. ...

Free .Net and Sql Server Training Videos for Developers just getting started
I figured since this is the Getting started forum I would mention a great .Net training video site with some free videos.http://www.TechnicalVideos.netThanksMike James...

How to insert Video Files into sql server and retrieve the them and play in aps.net page?
How to insert Video Files into sql server and retrieve the them and play in aps.net page? thank you guys This is a pretty complicated question with a long answer.  I think the first question is "Are you sure / why do you really want to store the files themselves in SQL Server?"  The easiest and more common method is to just store the location of the file on the disk, then render the page and just write out the link (in one way or another) to the page....

A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate -While creating a SQL SERVER 2005 Stored prodecure in VS.NET 2005
 Running [dbo].[insertlogin] ( @log = hiten, @pas = hiten ).A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate "insertlogin": System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Must declare the scalar variable "@Log".System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException:    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionSmi.EventSink.Pro...

System.NET.Mail cannot communicate to relay server through my .net server relay config
Environment: My PC – I’m testing the code from ServerA in debug mode using VS 2005 ServerA – my .Net Code server in which the code I’m testing resides and is running .NET version 2.0.50727 ServerB – An exchange server on our network   Problem & Info: I get this error no matter if I specify the exchange servername or my .net servername.  I want to use ServerB as the relay server in my System.NET.Mail but when I try that or try just using ServerA’s plain SMTP.  I've used the exchange server fine in other applications from other servers for my code so not sure why it'...

SQL Server and .NET
Hi,Our application uses SQL Server as back-end and Access forms as front-end. We are going to migrate front-end from MS Access form to ASP.Net.Our concern is,Do we need to normalize or do any changes the database to work with ASP.NET. I can say that the database is already in well normalized form.Pls help me in this.Regards,Vijay No, you will not have to do anything to the database to get it to work with ASP.NET. Your database is completely separate from the UI  code. Tryst No. .NET is completely compatiable with SQL Server as is.With all the work I've done m...

SQL Server 2005 is not there in Server Explorer of Visula Studio.NET
Hi, I have installed express edition of the Visaul Studio and SQL Server 2005. But I am suprised to see that sql server is not there in server explorer of vs.net and also we create can not create the database in app_data server. It is giving error that Your default server setting does not alllow remote sql server database. What should i do to make it working. Also in ASP.NET configuration tool it it not working please help me, its very urgent regards, JalpeshJalpesh P. VadgamaSoftware Developerhttp://jalpesh.blogspot.com Are you sure you SQL2005 has been installed successfully and you ...

Is my web server 32bit .net or 64bit .net?
If I want to call some .net library to find out what version of .net I'm running, any suggestions on which call to make?Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET Hi, Would this work for you: http://www.hanselman.com/blog/ProgrammaticallyDetermineWhatVersionOfASPNETYoureRunning.aspxDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. this post does not tell me 32 or 64.Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET I don't know of any assembly that will tell you that....

Sql Server Script File(.sql) Execution by Vb.net Code
I have a problem. I m working on "light weight sql server"  project.   and i want to execute .sql file through vb.net code with the help of sqldmo library and sqlns namespace. but i donot know any method to directly execute the .sql file. i am successfully making the full script of select database of sql server.   please help me.... thanks.... Hi, You can use SQL-DMO object in your .net projects by referencing Sqldmo.dll  file which is in  C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn  folder is default installation parameters are used. I...

Attach SQL DB to SQL Server 2005 using VB.Net
Is there any way to attach a SQL DB to SQL Server 2005 using VB.Net?  If so can you also set security? Can you rephrase your question? Attach SQL DB from which version of SQL server ? Look up books online for sp_attachdb and sp_detachdb.***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.*********************** I have a DB that was created in SQL Server 2005.  I have a website that displays data from systems all over the world.  Each system sends it's data to it's own DB.  The customer can then go to a website and see the data at real time.  What ...

Web resources about - .Net and SQL Server videos for $20 - asp.net.announcements

Server farm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A server farm or server cluster is a collection of computer servers usually maintained by an enterprise to accomplish server needs far beyond ...

Cock.li e-mail server seized by German authorities, admin announces
(credit: Vincent Canfield ) In a new video statement posted on Monday, the administrator of novelty e-mail provider cock.li announced that one ...

Amazon deal: Save $85 on this Sony portable wireless server
Smartphones' memory storage gets filled so quickly these days thanks to photos, videos and more, so get yourself a handy portable wireless server ...

Microsoft to change Windows Server 2016 licensing rules, will use per-core metric
Microsoft last week announced it will switch the licensing for next year's Windows Server 2016 to a per-processor-core basis, a move analysts ...

Applebee’s Server Returns $32,000 In Cash Family Accidentally Left On The Table
... and scored a huge tip from some abnormally generous person, and you figure the money is yours to keep. Or, if you’re like one Applebee’s server ...

FBI Director: Obama ‘Certainly’ Would Not Have Received A Briefing On Hillary’s Server Investigation
FBI Director: Obama ‘Certainly’ Would Not Have Received A Briefing On Hillary’s Server Investigation

Quanta, Wiwynn to compete for orders for servers small- to medium-size datacenters
As competition for orders for datacenter-use servers from Google, Facebook, Amazon and Microsoft has become intense and the companies have added ...

Hillary Clinton's private server had two 'top secret' emails
Those concerns that Hillary Clinton's private email server had classified intel? They're apparently well-founded. Sources for Fox News and Politico ...

CTERA Unveils Server Data Protection for Enterprise CloudOps
The data protection solution evolves the backup capabilities developed as part of the company’s Enterprise File Services Platform.

Sources: Review affirms Clinton server emails were 'top secret,' despite department challenge
Sources: Review affirms Clinton server emails were 'top secret,' despite department challenge