Tab Control Change Tab Colors

I have a customer that wants the Tab Control to have specific colors for the tabs depending on which tab is clicked. I have been able to use the CssClass to get the hover to be the way they would like but the active tab they would like it to be a different color.

 I have attempted to write VB behind code as follows

sub onTabChange(byval sender as object, byval e as system.eventargs)

Select Case TabContainer1.ActiveTab

Case 1

TabContainer1.CssClass = "ajax__tab_tab1"

Case 2

end sub

I have the Sub as the onActiveTabChange property of the tab control. I do not get any debugging stop in the code behind page or any indication that there is a call to the sub from the control.

I just need a way to change the colors on each tab depending on which tab is active.

Thanks,

KKof
0
kkoford

Please make sure the AutoPostBack property of the Tab control is set to true.

If this doesn't work, please post a stripped version of your page here.

0
Raymond
8/6/2007 9:32:17 AM

The autopostback property was the resolution

Thank you.

Thanks,

KKof
0
kkoford

Changing font color on tab control's selected tab
All: Is it possible to change the font color on the selected tabpage's label in a tab control? In essense, I not only want the selected tab's label to appear in bold, but also in a different font color from all the other (unselected) tabs. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dave eg tab_1.tabpage_2.TabTextColor = RGB(255, 255, 0) James <Dave Yurasits> wrote in message news:41124a9a.4afa.1681692777@sybase.com... > All: > > Is it possible to change the font color on the selected > tabpage's label in a tab control? In essense...

TABS, TABS, AND MORE TABS.
Name: Danny Email: danheidiatrogersdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: TABS, TABS, AND MORE TABS. Comments: Hi Why is it that EVERYTIME I get a new upgrade whether on Firefox or Thunderbird, I get TABS? I now have an upgrade on Thunderbird and guess what, I have an 'Inbox' TAB that i don't know how to get rid of. Any ideas? Another issue is. Why doesn't Firefox display something telling me it is working/looking for the site I want. I click on a site and stare at Firefox and don't know if it is doing anything. The previous versions were mu...

Tab Controls/tab pages/controls within tab pages
I give up! I have a tab control user object - inherited from u_tab - and some tab pages. Initially only one page is enabled which has a datawindow. When a valid data is entered in the DW, I need to enable rest of the tabs - Now - it is giving me a NULL object reference error during execution for the following statement in an event of the DW - tabcontrol.tabpage.enabled=TRUE getparent( ) also giving errors - HELP! How can I do this? Thanks! Ragni rpanjala@nsf.gov Ragni -- If you have CreateOnDemand set for the tab, then the tab pages are not valid until the user accesses them. ...

Tab Control
Hi,I have a quick question that I am hoping will have an easy answer.I have a form with a tab control and 3 tabs.  What I would like to do is have a button on one of the tabs change the active tab.So under tab 1 the users clicks the button which will bring them to tab 2.  I know they can just click on the tab header at the top however I want to do some quick validation of information before making that tab visible and switching focus to it, is this possible?Regards,Daryl  function SetTabIndex(index){var tabs = $find('TabContainerClientID');tabs.set_activeTabIndex(index);} ...

Should the tab control do a postback when changing tabs?
Did some research to make sure this wasn't already addressed..may have missed it though. In the latest ( 20229 ) version, it seems to have been fixed for use in Firefox,   but it causes a postback subsequent to the ActiveTabChanged event.     Is this intentional?  Thanks in advance.    BGriffin_TPA wrote: > Did some research to make sure this wasn't already addressed..may > have missed it though. > > In the latest ( 20229 ) version, it seems to have been fixed for use > in Firefox, but it causes > >...

Tab Control
I have searched the forum and I cant seem to find the answer to my question, although I have tried some of the hints I have found with no luck....Can someone show me a working sample (with source code) of a page with a TabContainer and several tabs, with each tab having a user control, but the controls are not added/initialized/shown until the appropriate tab is shown/clicked?Something like this forum's "Write a New Post" page, where the tabs load after I click on them, and an animated picture displays to show that its loading.The solution needs to add user controls to the page...

Change shape of tabs in tabbed menu & sub menu will not change colors
Hi, I have a tabbed menu and was wondering how to change the shape of the tabs.  Right now they are rectangles but I'm looking to make the edges rounded.  Also, when I select a tab , the sub menu is displayed.  When I mouse-over the sub menu options they change color but when I select one, it goes back to being the original color.  I want the sub menu option to stay a differnt color when selected.  Any help would be great and highly appreciated.  Thanks. Are you talking about the System.Web.UI.WebControls.Menu  control?Here are your options, Good...

Tab control tabs
Hi, Is there a way to show the tabs of a tab control on the left (instead of the default “top”)?  (Something like the “Customer & Partner Solutions” on http://www.microsoft.com/en/us/default.aspx )  Thanks, Z   http://deluxe-tabs.com/file/templates/tabs-vertical-template.htmlGirijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ That’s nice… But I meant is it possible to do it with the AJAX tab control?  ...

Changing the color of the Tab control
Hi, Can anyone advise me on how to change the color of the Tabstrips. I'm currently doing it in the page_load event but the change is not taking effect.   Thanks  Sree Hello, It's good to use CSS, and to asign it to the tab template. RegardsWindows Hosting ASP.NET | Top ASP.NET Hosts | Dedicated Windows Hosting dudeSreeni:Hi, Can anyone advise me on how to change the color of the Tabstrips. I'm currently doing it in the page_load event but the change is not taking effect.   Thanks  Sree  Hi,Please go through following links, i hope t...

Changing the color of Tab Controls
I would like to control the background and foreground color of each tab page (not the color of each form but the color of the small tab area) One of the Tab Control properties is that of color. However, it doesn't seem to do anything (no matter what you set the foreground and background colors, the tabs stay in their grey/black state). Even if that was working, how would you control the text colors of each individual tab?? Thanks for any help you can provide. -Harry- Harry Evangelou <harrye@gitrac.com> wrote: >One of the Tab Control properties is that of color. ...

Tabs, No Tabs
Name: Chris Email: cflore18atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Tabs, No Tabs Comments: When a tab is born, it should be optional that a simple alert noise is made. Because a tab is a window within a window, and the little tabs at the top sometimes go unseen; And I'm looking for the page I just came from, and I'm trying to hit the back button... Thanks for listening. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.17) Gecko/20080829 Firefox/2.0.0.17 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no exp...

Tab after tab not..
Name: steve Email: xilleratproquakedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Tab after tab not.. Comments: Hello, could you add the funktion, that the new TAB come after the TAB what in use is. [sorry my engl.] i mean: i have 10 TABs open. and i klick in the middl nr. 5. Now i open a LINK in this TAB. At the moment the new TAB gos to TAB11 and not 6. Understand? :) thx Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Tabs!! TABS!
Name: Kathy Email: kmhuntingtonatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Tabs!! TABS! Comments: I know I can find the "always show tabs" in the tools drop-down, but argh! It took me a few moments to find it. You probably had that noted somewhere and I didn't bother to read it, so I have no one to blame but myself, but still! Argh! Tabs are hidden! Do you know how many times my mother is going to call me asking for help? TOO MANY! Anyway, thank you. I love FF. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090615 Fi...

Changing Tab control's Selected Tab property
My window has got a tab control with three tab pages. The default Selected Tab property is set as 1. While opening the window ( in Window Open Event), When I tried to change the Selected tab property to 2 , It is not working. Why ? //Window Open Event tab_1.SelectedTab = 2 Rgds. Try tab_1.POST SelectTab(2) <FRANKLIN> wrote in message news:405165ff.647c.846930886@sybase.com... > > My window has got a tab control with three tab pages. The > default Selected Tab property is set as 1. While opening the > window ( in Window Open Event), When I tried to chan...

Web resources about - Tab Control Change Tab Colors - asp.net.ajax_control_toolkit

TERROR IN JAKARTA: 'Situation under control' after explosions, gunfire erupt in Indonesian capital
At least six people are dead, including three police officers, after several explosions at the Sarinah shopping mall in an apparent multi-site ...

DFES downgrades bushfire in Dunsborough as it is contained, but not under control
A BUSHFIRE south of Dunsborough has been contained but is not yet under control.

WA fires: threatening Jindalee blaze brought under control
A fire that was at one stage a threat to lives on homes in Jindalee on Thursday has been brought under control.

Queensland police shut down out-of-control party in Berserker, Rockhampton
Police shut down a party of 150 young people who had gathered at a house in Berserker, Rockhampton on Friday night.

ESI cost control and networks
There is an interesting discussion thread on Twitter about how the way Medicare for All saves money is by significantly reducing provider, device, ...

While No One Was Watching, Obama Took Control of the Courts
... and President Obama’s legacy.” It didn’t favor conservatives but there was a dramatic shift to the far left. The appellate is under the control ...

Sanders Backs Gun Control Legislation Ahead of Democratic Debate
Hillary Clinton's campaign calls her rival's move a "debate-eve conversion."

Apple has landed a very rare sponsorship deal to ensure it has control of the hottest ticket in San Francisco ...
Apple has signed up for the first time to become a sponsor of the Super Bowl Host Committee, Daniel Roberts at Yahoo Finance reported. It's ...

Leonardo DiCaprio: The Oscar stuff is ‘completely beyond my control at this point’
... last night’s London premiere of The Revenant . Leo is looking pretty good these days. He’s de-bloated, his facial hair is very much under control, ...