ReOrderList drag and drop into seperate instances of the same web user control

I have a ReOrderList control which i will be putting inside a web user control. On the page there will be a ReOrderList containing instances of this control. I want to be able to drag an item from the ReOrderList on an instance of the web user control and drop it into another instance of the web user control, adding it to the ReOrderList on that instance.

Any suggestions on how i should go about acheiving this?

Thanks!

0
steve2097

 Is it possible doing it like this? or would there be a better way to achieve the same functionality?

0
steve2097

Web User Control to Web User Control...

web user control drag and drop problem
Hi Everybody,I am using web user controls in ASP.NET 1.1 and when I drag and drop a web user control, it gives a hyperlink to that control instead of creating an instance of the control, I have already registered the control in the container page and the control also has a classname. Now I am going to chek if I can manually type in the control tag to create an instance. But the drag and drop is not working. Any help would be appriciated.  Hi Try the link below, it might help uhttp://www.cmswire.com/cms/tips-tricks/aspnet-reusing-web-user-controls-and-forms-000915.php Nital SoniDon'...

Persisting data in a web user control, which contains a list of other web user controls.
 Hi All, I have a control I've created, which can have a number of child controls - also user controls - stored as an ArrayList, which can be added wither a design time or programmatically.My problem is when I add to the list programmatically, it doesn't persist them. So if I add 3 child controls in step 1 of a wizard, with the aim that those three will be visible inside the parent in step 3, what happens is that the parent has no child controls and the item count is 0.Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.Code:Parent Control Markup: <%@ Control Language="C#" Auto...

web controls and web user control

Drag & Drop other web controls to a composite control
Hi allI´m working on a GroupBox control and wonder if anyone know how I should do to make it possible to drag other web controls on it (just as if it was a System.Windows.Forms.GroupBox). Best RegardsMikael Håkansson I think it will suffice if you set the ParseChildren attribute to False. See http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconusingparsechildrenattribute.asp Jos...

how to allow users to drag drop controls (textbox, drop down)
 We have a situation where the user needs to choose the layout of the page. They want to drag drop text boxes and other controls onto the page. We need to provide a toolbox similar to visual studio, from where they can drag drop controls. Also when they have created a page and saved it, the whole set of controls + page should also be available on the left side drag/drop menu for them to use thereafter. Anyone can help Thanks,Balaji Balaji Look for AjaxControlToolkit from http://www.asp.net/ajax ...

Web user control inside update panel replace with another web user control
 Hi there. I have a page with a menu. an and then the content. My thing is. That i have the update panel, and inside that i have a regual panel in which i add the Web User Controls i need. Which all works fine. My problem is. That i i have a submit funcion on almoast all the Web User controls. What i would like is that i inside that update panel, can dispose the original Web user Control and then add a response Web User Control. In normal language. Is there a way that i can load one web user control into antoher and then disposose the original? Thanks in advance hello. well, what ...

Is it possible to drag and drop controls freely on Panel web control?
I want to drag and drop control freely on Panel just like put windows control on groupbox and drag&drop freely, but after i put a control on panel, it is always on the left top corner, i can't drag it to other positioin. Does anybody help me out? The Web Forms Panel's contents are in FlowLayout. In order to get what you are expecting, you need to go to the HTML tab in the toolbox, and use a "Gird Layout Panel." j a s o n   b u n t i n g after you drag and drop the 2nd control onto your form, switch to HTML view and just copy/paste that control in your pane...

Mulitple instances of a web user control not working on same web page
Hi,Can any body help me?I've developed one PopUp Calendar user control that has a textbox control and a link with javascript to open  a popup window to show the asp:calender control. When user select any date, it closes the popup window and update the textbox value with the selected date. And this is working absolutely fine.Here is the code:CalendarControl.ascx file content...---------------------------------- <%@ Control Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="CalendarControl.ascx.vb" Inherits="CalendarControl" %> <script language=javascript> function pickDate(...

User Control VB.Net x Web Custom Control
I was thinking in create a user control in VB.Net, and use it in a Asp.Net as possible? So I thought about it is gonna be better than make a Web Custom Control, so i thought again, nope... But i need to know better because a don't have a progress bar in asp.net for example.... Could Somebody tell me about??? in a reallity i know the asnwer but i would like to explain by myself... Thank's Antonio...

Cant drag-and-drop Web Custom Control to Web Form!
Hi,I'm going insane here, I've read countless articles how to create a Web Custom Control and add it to the Toolbox and then just Drag-and-Drop it to a Web Form.And I have done exactly that except for the last step, any Web Custom Control I create refuses to be Drag-and-Dopped to the Web Form. What happens is the following, after I have added the Web Custom Control to the ToolBox I click it and drag it to the Web Form designer area. First I can see the icon of the Web Custom Control and I see a Referance being created but just after that the icon changes to one of those "you cant park here s...

In repeater, share web user control data between control instances
I have a user control which is repeated for each item in the repeater. The control uses some table data in order to populate a dropdownlist and an image. Because the control is repeated, I only want to fetch the data once and then reuse it. Ideally, I'd like the control to handle this data sharing rather than making the page responsible. Please note that this is in ASP.NET 1.1. Is it possible to save the data to the page's viewstate from the user control? From the user control, me.page doesn't seem to expose a ViewState property. I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance....

How to validate controls on a .NET 2.0 Web user Control
Hi Guys, (ASP.NET 2.0 / C#) I've looked thorugh every post on validating web user controls (and know about Pter Blum's Professional Validation and More package) - but can't seem to get my head around whre to start. I have a web user control, called wucICL.ascx on a we page called AddEditInvestment.aspx.  I would like to validate a couple of DropDownLists (ddlAccounts and ddlContacts) when the Insert and Update buttons are clicked on the AddEdit Investment page. The other controls on the AddEditInvestments page belong to a validation group called All Validators and the DropDownL...

Web resources about - ReOrderList drag and drop into seperate instances of the same web user control - asp.net.ajax_control_toolkit

Library - 23andMe - OAuth API :: Temboo
A cloud-based code generation platform with 2000+ processes for APIs, databases, and more. Reimagining programming for software & hardware developers. ...

BubbleChart Sample
Samples HOME Accordion AjaxFileUpload AlwaysVisibleControl Animation AreaChart AsyncFileUpload AutoComplete BalloonPopup BarChart BubbleChart ...

LineChart Sample
Samples HOME Accordion AjaxFileUpload AlwaysVisibleControl Animation AreaChart AsyncFileUpload AutoComplete BalloonPopup BarChart BubbleChart ...

DropDown Sample
Samples HOME Accordion AjaxFileUpload AlwaysVisibleControl Animation AreaChart AsyncFileUpload AutoComplete BalloonPopup BarChart BubbleChart ...

AreaChart Sample
Samples HOME Accordion AjaxFileUpload AlwaysVisibleControl Animation AreaChart AsyncFileUpload AutoComplete BalloonPopup BarChart BubbleChart ...

AsyncFileUpload Sample
Samples HOME Accordion AjaxFileUpload AlwaysVisibleControl Animation AreaChart AsyncFileUpload AutoComplete BalloonPopup BarChart BubbleChart ...

ListSearch Sample
Samples HOME Accordion AjaxFileUpload AlwaysVisibleControl Animation AreaChart AsyncFileUpload AutoComplete BalloonPopup BarChart BubbleChart ...

Ajax Control Toolkit Tutorials - ASP.NET Ajax Library
ASP.NET Home Get Started Learn WEB APPLICATIONS Web Forms MVC Web Pages/Razor Mobile Single Page Apps Common ASP.NET Features WEB SERVICES / ...