install Ajax toolkit for Net 3.5? who can give me address how ajax install ?video lesson?

hi friends

i saw this lesson but i cant find it now. My ajax toolkit broken.. i cant see ajax toolkit. why ? i dont know .. maybe karamasoft :)

install Ajax toolkit for Net 3.5? who can give me address how ajax install ?video lesson?

cheers

oguzkaygun

Installing AJAX Toolkit for .NET Framework 3.5 Beta 2
Hi, How should I install the AJAX Toolkit for .NET FW 3.5 (Visual Studio 2008)? Thanks   Hi Gdillen, If there's no old version(Ajax Control Toolkit) host in your machine, the installation is the same as install the V10618.  Please follow the video tutorial .  Also it has a document here. Download and exact the package to a folder. In the folder where you installed the AJAX Control Toolkit package, you will find a folder called "AjaxControlExtender" with a file called "AjaxControlExtender.vsi" inside it - double-click AjaxControlExtender.vs...

enabling ajax in WSS 3.0 SP1 with .net 3.5 installed??
Hello, I've seen a lot of excitement about WSS 3.0 SP1 and .NET 3.5 and AJAX, but I can't find anything which explains how to ensure that AJAX is indeed enabled in this kind of setup. Would someone please point me to where I can find out how to make sure AJAX is enabled for this WSS server?? It is a new/clean install of WSS 3.0 SP and .NET 3.5. I'm sure I have to modify or install files, but what??? Thank you, Tom...

Help installing AJAX on VS2008 .NET 3.5
Hi folks I am really struggling to get AJAX working despite following the tutorial video.  Here are the steps I have followed: 1. Downloaded the latest AJAX Control Toolkit Framework from http://www.codeplex.com/AjaxControlToolkit/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=11121 2. Extracted the files to a directory called AJAX Control Toolkit in Program Files 3. Navigated to Progarm Files\AJAX Control Toolkit\SampleWebSite\Bin and copied all those files to Program Files\AJAX Control Toolkit\Binaries 4. Opened VS2008 and created a new ASP.NET Web Site (ensuring the framework selected w...

AJAX Control Tool Kit for 3.5 .NET SP1 installation for VS2008
Hi, I successfully installed AJAX control tool kit for my VS2005 in a tab called AJAX Control Tool Kit.  I also have VS2008 installed.  I downloaded the AJAX tool kit for 3.5 SP1 from the web site and follow the same process (as I did in VS2005 AJAX control tool kit installation) to install the tool kit in the same tab name in VS2008.  I have no error but the tab and it's control doesn't show up in my VS2008.  I right mouse click on the control tool box of VS2008 and selected Show All and the tab appears but the items inside it are all grey out.  ...

Installation of .Net 2.0 and .Net 3.5
 Hi all, Can i install Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008 at the same Operating system.?Plz let me know.. Thanks:Bijaya Kumar SahooRapidsoft Technologies, GurgaonMOSS 2007, Asp.Net,C#.Net,SQL Server,AJAXhttp://fewlines4biju.blogspot.com Yes. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue.  Yes , There is no problem. Regards,Anas Ghanem.Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you noticed something wrong on the forums (like ...

How to install the 3.5 Ajax Toolkit
Hello, I can't seem to find a straight-ahead installation document for installing the 3.5 Ajax Control Toolkit. The video tutorial I downloaded was from over a year ago. I used that a long time ago before VS2008 was even released. Thanks, Bob The steps are exactly the same as the 1.0 Toolkit with VS2005.  The only important thing is making sure that you download the correct version of the Toolkit. Follow steps 2-5 under "Configure Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Web Developer":  http://www.asp.net/AJAX/AjaxControlToolkit/Samples/Walkthrough/Setup.aspx When you ask...

ajax 3.5 extensions preview and .NET 3.5
I'm a little bit confused.On one hand you say the AJAX framework is included in .NET 3.5. On the other hand there's an ajax extensions preview which "provides new functionality being added to ASP.NET 3.5 and ADO.NET in 2008." Is the latter like an addon to the .NET 3.5 built-in framework? Out of a developer perspective I would like to know if it is "safe" to develop with the 3.5 extension preview.. and if at any state its functionality is added to the .NET framework. Do I need to install the 3.5 extension preview on my host running IIS, too? Or i...

Problem install Ajax Toolkit 3.5
Hi,   I installed VS 2008 Professional Final version. I followed Joe Stagner video try to install Ajax Toolkit 3.5 into Toolbox, then I get an error message: "The following assemblies are installed SDK asssemblies, but could not be shown in customize toolbox dialog because they are missing one or more components, Please make sure that all necessary libraries are available: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Interfaces.dll" After I ignored the error, I am able to install the Ajax Toolkit 3.5, it has all the Ajex Controls in the Toolbox. But the problem is when I put a Scrippt...

Installing AJAX ToolKit on 3.5 in 2008
 I am trying to add the AJAX control toolkit on VistaHomePremium to Visual Web Express 2008.  When I go to add it to the toolbox I get this error: There was an error loading types from assembly 'C:\Program Files|Ajax Control Toolkit \ Bianaries\AjaxControlToolkit.dll''Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions,Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=31bf856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies.  The system cannot find the file specified.' What did I mess up?  I would be grateful for any input.   Hi,Which...

.Net 3.5 ADO.Net Data Service & Ajax
 Hello, I was trying to use the example in the following video and I keep getting "Server Method "Categories" failed" error. I have .Net 3.5 SP1 and VS 2008, is there any workable example out there? I also added the Entity Data Model. http://www.asp.net/learn/3.5-SP1/video-239.aspx  I really like the way how you can access data in the database using javascript. Any help on this code? thx Default.aspx     <input id="ButtonQuery" type="button" value="Perform Query" onclick="return ButtonQuery_oncli...

Can I switch from .Net 3.5 to .Net 3
After finishing the website that I built in VS 2008 and has AjaxControlToolkit controls. I was informed by the network admin that the server has .Net 3 and that we can't install .Net 3.5. I tried to change the application settings from Property Page --> Build node, and then select .Net Framework 3.0 from Target Framework Dropdownlist, and then click OK BUT then I can't run my application I get error message and the     <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" />   is unknown even when I try ...

AJAX.NET installed?
Besides trying to load a page with an ajax tool and trying to run it. How can we tell if the extensions are installed on our ISP?  Is there a version of the framework we can look for using <% Page Trace="true"%>?Roger Using reflection, take a look at the System.Web.Extensions assembly as check to see if the public key = "31bf3856ad364e35" and the version = "1.0.61025.0"...

Can we replace Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 with Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5
Hi, I have installed vs2008 in C drive and removed it from there  including Microsoft .Net framework 3.5, due to space crunch, then I started installing it in D drive, in this case it did not install .Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 and now it does not show me Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 it shows .NET Compact Framework 3.5 in Add remove program list. My question is will VS2008 work fine with .NET Compact Framework 3.5. apart from it it also has .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 in the list, all what is missing is microsoft .net framework 3.5  Please let me know ...

install .net 3.5 without affecting .net 2.0 sites?
On my local system I have developed an older site in asp.net 2.0 and do not wish to upgrade that site. However, I also want to build a new site and for that I want to use asp.net 3.5. Is there anything I should watch out for, or I can I just install the 3.5 runtime etc?please mark answers as 'Answered' and post back solutions when you figure stuff out that isnt in the post already. Go ahead and install .net 3.5. It won't effect older projects. My Blog"Don't be afraid to be wrong; otherwise you'll never be right." The 3.5 framework is just extensions to the 2...

Web resources about - install Ajax toolkit for Net 3.5? who can give me address how ajax install ?video lesson? - asp.net.ajax_control_toolkit

Can Facebook Advertisers Test Mobile App Install Ads On Their Devices?
Some Facebook advertisers are now able to preview their mobile application install ads directly on their mobile devices, complete with active ...

New Features to Mobile App Install Ads
Today we are happy to announce some updates to mobile app install ads to improve the experience people and developers have when viewing and creating ...

Facebook tries new designs for mobile page-Like and app install ads
Facebook began testing new designs for its mobile app install ads and page post ads this weekend. Following an update for Facebook for iOS, ...

WA Premier Colin Barnett urges City of Joondalup to install shark net at Sorrento Beach - PerthNow Search ...
PREMIER Colin Barnett has urged the City of Joondalup to “get on with it” and install a shark net at Sorrento Beach.

Android adware can install itself even when users explicitly reject it
(credit: Lookout) Two weeks ago, Ars reported on newly discovered Android adware that is virtually impossible to uninstall . Now, researchers ...

FSS ePub Reader silently installs adware?
... of a range of popular Windows freeware, including FSS Video Downloader, FSS Google Books Downloader, FSS ePub Reader and more. You’ve installed ...

Don't want to install that smartphone app? With Google, you may not have to
The search giant is experimenting with tech that lets you use apps without downloading them. It's part of Google's plan to keep its crown when ...

11 3D Touch apps to install today
Apple’s 3D Touch is an important step forward in mobile user interfaces. If you use an iPhone 6S you see it in action when you press a name in ...