getting error as Type 'AjaxControlToolkit.MaskedEditExtender' does not have a public property named 'UserTimeFormat'.

Dear All,

i am using asp.net 2.0 , C# and ajax1.0

i am getting this error Type 'AjaxControlToolkit.MaskedEditExtender' does not have a public property named 'UserTimeFormat'. while i load the form on live server but this error i am not getting on test server

i have register ajaxtoolkit in the form only as

 <%
@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="ajaxToolkit" %>

and using it as

<ajaxToolkit:MaskedEditExtender ID="MaskedEditExtender1" runat="server" Enabled="True"
	TargetControlID="Outtime" Mask="99:99" MaskType="Time" UserTimeFormat ="TwentyFourHour"

Please suggest .

Thank you.

0
mohdimranabdulaziz

pls refer to this article.

http://forums.asp.net/t/1142098.aspx

dakshitha
0
ruckfules
9/1/2008 6:19:28 AM

Hi Mohdimranabdulaziz,

It should work.   Here is my simplest working sample.

<%@ Page Language="C#"%>

<script runat="server">

</script>

<head runat="server">
    <title>Untitled Page</title>
</head>
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
    <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server">
    </asp:ScriptManager>
    <asp:TextBox ID="txtFSFV" MaxLength="100" runat="server" />
	<ajaxToolkit:MaskedEditExtender ID="MaskedEditExtender1" runat="server" Enabled="True"
	TargetControlID="txtFSFV" Mask="99:99" MaskType="Time" UserTimeFormat ="TwentyFourHour"></ajaxToolkit:MaskedEditExtender>
    </form>

 Please test it on your environments. If it doesn't work, please post yours. Before posting, please remove all the unnecessary parts away from your sample.  Thanks

Best regards,

Jonathan

Jonathan Shen
Microsoft Online Community Support
Jonathan

error :Type 'AjaxControlToolkit.Accordion' does not have a public property named 'AccordionExtender'."
  Hi, I working with Visual Studio 2005 and Ajax Control Toolkit ver. 1.0.20229. I'm trying to set an accordion in my web application. The problem is that when I put on design mode, instead of the accordion, I see an error message: "Error creating control - Accordion1 Type 'AjaxControlToolkit.Accordion' does not have a public property named 'AccordionExtender'." but when i run the applicaiton the accordin works ... in the desing mode it shows error like that how to fix it ...

''''''''''''''''''''

Type 'AjaxControlToolkit.ConfirmButtonExtender' does not have a public property named 'DisplayModalPopupID'.
Hi I am using Ajax toolkit control. But when I build, I am getting an error Type 'AjaxControlToolkit.ConfirmButtonExtender' does not have a public property named 'DisplayModalPopupID'. Can anyone please help me out. Regards KaranRegardsKaran GuptaFor .net,Javascript and Sql server articles and interview question visithttp://guptakaran21.googlepages.com/main Hi, Maybe you need download and install the lastest version of AjaxControlToolkit. Your version maybe didn't contain this property.  Vince XuMicrosoft Online Community Support Please remember t...

Type 'AjaxControlToolkit.ModalPopupExtender' does not have a public property named 'RepositionMode'
When I upgraded to the vs2008 release, it did not have the RepositionMode property for the ModalPopupExtender.  Is this property no longer needed in vs2008 or this an error?      Hi Digitaldrummerj, Acutally RepositionMode property is still there, I have checked AJAX Control Toolkit V10920 and V11119.   See the code below (code snippet of ModalPopupExtender.cs)        [ExtenderControlProperty]        [DefaultValue(ModalPopupRepositionMode.RepositionOnWindowResizeAndScroll)] &nb...

Type 'AjaxControlToolkit.ModalPopupExtender' does not have a public property named 'ModalPopupProperties'
    Okay I just upgraded from the last Atlas release to Ajax.net Beta 2. After fixing some errors that involved not having all the correct Dlls in the bin folder (Am i still missgin one?) I'm gettign this error.  Type 'AjaxControlToolkit.ModalPopupExtender' does not have a public property named 'ModalPopupProperties'  on this code Line 94: </asp:Panel> Line 95: <AjaxToolkit:ModalPopupExtender ID="ModalPopupExtender1" runat="server"> Line 96: <AjaxToolkit:ModalPopupProperties TargetControlID="btnAddJob" PopupControlID="Panel1...

Type 'AjaxControlToolkit.AutoCompleteExtender' does not have a public property named 'FirstRowSelected'
HiI've just tried debuging a page and found that a few of the AutoCompleteExtender attributes no longer exist.  Apart from FirstRowSelected, there is also CompletionListCssClass and CompletionListItemCssClass which do now not exist!  They were definetley inside the inteli-sense last week but not anymore!!  I've downloaded and re-installed the library from here but still have no luck.I've found the AutoCompleteExtender sample on this site here and it lists those attributes which do not work... Any ideas? cheers  Hi Mattock, AutoCompleteExtender is ...

'''''

Error Error:Type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Literal' does not have a public property named 'AutoPostBack'.
I can't figure out this error...please help...  <td><asp:Literal runat="server" ID="chkApproved" AutoPostBack="true" OnCheckedChanged="chkApproved_CheckedChanged" /></td> Just as the error says, there is no AutoPostBack for the Literal control. Also, it does not have an OnCheckedChange Event. What exactly are you trying to do or use this for?Cheers,       Kevin JonesMy Blog How do I create one? I am confused... How would you check a literal? What are you doing?Cheers,       Kevin JonesM...

Error: Type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' does not have a public property named 'EnableScriptComponents'.
This is the error i got when compiling my application with scriptmanger's EnableScriptComponents set to true. Is the property EnableScriptComponents deprecated and if so, is there a replacement? The ScriptManager public methods and properties are documented on this site. That property may have been supported in an earlier beta of atlas. I am not sure what that property did but you could try to find something equivalent in the docs or it may be completely unnecessary now.Kirti DeshpandeProgram Manager, Silverlight and ASP.NET AJAXMicrosoftThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no w...

Parser Error Message: Type 'System.Web.UI.UpdatePanel' does not have a public property named 'datagrid'.
Hi, first post...I am fairly new to ajax and was looking for some guidance on my problem. I installed the 3 files (Ajax 1.0 RC, Toolkit and the Futures December CTP). I wanted to convert an exsisting and working .net 2.0 sample aspx page into AJAX to learn how the updatepanels work. The page contains a bunch of datagrids that i wanted to place inside "updatepanels". However, I keep getting the parser error "Type 'System.Web.UI.UpdatePanel' does not have a public property named 'datagrid'." whenever I place anything inside the panels (table, div, tr...etc). I am sure its a pretty strai...

Parser Error Message: Type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.QueryStringParameter' does not have a public property named 'SqlDataSource'.
Help!  This morning my DetailsView was working fine.  Now it's not, and I don't know what the error message I'm getting means. Can someone please tell me what has happened?Here is the error message: Parser Error Message: Type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.QueryStringParameter' does not have a public property named 'SqlDataSource'.Here is my apsx code:  <asp:SqlDataSource ID="SqlDS_Keywords" runat="server" ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:MHTGConnectionString1 %>" SelectCommand="SELECT dbo.GPRA_KeywordsUsed.ActivityId, dbo.GPRA_Keywords.Keywords FROM dbo.GPRA_Keyw...

Type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' does not have a public property named 'TabContainer'

Web resources about - getting error as Type 'AjaxControlToolkit.MaskedEditExtender' does not have a public property named 'UserTimeFormat'. - asp.net.ajax_control_toolkit