error creating control in design view

i am trying the popuextener. Have copied all 3 dlls in bin

I am getting erro in design view

 could not ... microsoft.web.atlas version=2.0.50727.0 .... the ... mainfest... does not match ( ... 0x80131040)

OS: germany XP tablet ed.

Same error with the preinstalled controltoolkit app.

-Hannes

http://www.preishuber.net http://weblogs.asp.net/hpreishuber
0
preishuber

Error Creating Control in design view #2
 Hi All, I try to use autocomplete with a textbox in vs2008 for a web application. I have included AjaxControlTookkit35.dll in my bin folder and I can also see it in the reference folder.In the webconfig, I have <add tagPrefix="ajaxToolKit" assembly="AjaxControlToolkit35" namespace="AjaxControlToolkit"/> When I drop a textbox on the design view and "add extender" to add the autocomplete, I get the following error:"Error Creating Control - TextBox1_AutoCompleteExtenderFailed to create designer 'AjaxControlToolkit.AutoComple...

Error Creating Control
Very new to ASP.NET and VS so hopefully someone here can staighten me out.  I'm trying to convert some html templates we have over to the ASP.NET environment in Visual Studio.  I'm very used to Dreamweaver so not sure how this master page thing will work in my situation.  There are navigation items at the top like home - skills - services - clients, etc.  Then depending on what you select, the sub page will have nav items on the left.  So if you click services, the services page will come up with all our service options in the left nav.  I'...

"Error creating control" in design view
Hello, I have a page with some home-grown user controls and a 3rd party control on it and I changed a few colours on the 3rd party control. Now I get "error creating control" boxes in the design view for my user controls. The tooltip says it can't create the control "3rd.party.namespace.mycontrol" - like as if it's looking in the 3rd party assembly to find my control. Why? What I am doing wrong? Thanks for any help, ..pd. Make sure you have the Runat="Server" property set. Jeff Thanks Jeff - I don't know what the problem was but I did hav...

"Error Creating Control" - Accordion.Panes

create webuser controls from html view not design view
Hi, I'm working by stages on a asp.net page where I'm using a repeater control that writes to inputs that have form elements where the parameters are set from a data set. for example in an input control: value="<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.qty")%>" name="qtyc<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.ID")%>" The page works great, the fields populate as expected, etc. However this precludes me opening the page in design view in VS. I want to add a couple of asp buttons to the page. I do this in the html as &...

Design-time problem with TableStyle property of custom control
Hi all,I've been writing custom menu control (inherited from HierarchicalDataBoundControl). Everything (both run-time and design-time) worked just fine, until I added new property like this:         private TableStyle tableStyle;        [Category("Styles")]        [PersistenceMode(PersistenceMode.InnerProperty)]        [DesignerSerializationVisibility(DesignerSerializationVisibility.Content)]        public virtual TableStyle Tabl...

Control design details and Collection items keep disappearing from VS.Net 2003 design view
This is a major nuisance. I don't know for how long, but for quite some time, I have experienced most (sometimes all) design work in certain controls like Farpoint Spread View, Component Arts Suite, DotnetCharting and possibly others simply vanish from VS.Net 2003. It seems to happen when switching between html and desing view, and/or when closing/reopening projects.I have contacted the different Component vendors, but according to them, this behaviour cannot be reproduced. Does it have something to do with a previous install of Whidbey Beta 1? Only yesterday I tried to reinstall VS.Net...

Can't drag any control INTO a view control... places new control at top right of design view.
VS 2005 created new web site.On default.aspx design view I added a Multiview control. I then added a View control within that.Here's the problem.  I can't place any controls inside of the view control.  If I drag a new button from the toolbox into the view control that I have in place, the button ends up in the top left of the design view. If I then Cut and paste the button into the View control, the button still ends up outside of the view control in the top left corner of the design view. What's causing this?  I have seen this done in many of the w...

error while viewing the html source in the design view :The control collection cannot be modified during DataBind, Init, Load, PreRender or Unload phases
Hi,   I tried to find out the cause of the error while viewing the html source in the design view but i didnt got the satisfactory solution (How to debug design view errors like this?)  The control collection cannot be modified during DataBind, Init, Load, PreRender or Unload phases. finaly i come to conclusion that error is in the following  composite control   What could be wrong in the following control.cs. using System; using System.Web.UI; using System.Web.UI.WebControls; using System.ComponentModel; using MoveableCubicle.AvaTax; using Moveabl...

Error rendering control in design view
 ASP.NET 2.0 Hi,  can anybody tell me, why, when i set the first property (first declared in code!!) of KThumbnailSrc() / KWindSrc() my custom control in design view (VS 2005) says me: Error rendering control.An unhandled exception has occurred. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. When i use this control in web page, it works OK. The ONLY problem is in design view.  The control has to do: read two pictures and recognise their dimmensions. Output in this sample is not real output. I have spent two days by this problem and haven't any ide...

error while viewing view in .net
xp x64 OS sql any 10 .net provider asa 8.3 server trying to run a view with typed dataset with computed columns generate error. i will update the error message attachment in the next post. thanks vsv "vsv" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:46a7f128$1@forums-1-dub... > xp x64 OS > sql any 10 .net provider > asa 8.3 server > trying to run a view with typed dataset with computed columns generate > error. > i will update the error message attachment in the next post. > thanks > vsv > > begin 666 errorInSQLAnywh...

Composite Databound Control Design view error
I have built a composite databound control and it functions perfectly but when you look at the page that it is implemented on in design view there is an error.  Actually depending on how I adjust the code there are a couple of different errors:  -- Can not cast DataView to List. (Paraphrasing of course) -- '70' can not be set to property Row1Width. I have built other composite and serverr controls and never had this issue so I am thinking it has something to do with this one being a compositedataboundcontrol. Anyone have any ideas??? Hi, Could you provide the e...

User Control rendering error in design view
I have a simple user control which contains a an updateprogress control. All of the pages in my site use a master page which includes a ScriptManager. When I place the user control on a page it works fine but when I look at the design view Visual Studio has a rendering error statement in the control: "Error Rendering Control - pnlUpdateProgress    An unhandled exception has occured.    The control with ID 'upModalProgress' requires a ScriptManager on the page.  The ScriptManager must appear before any of the controls that need it.&qu...

Design View Error when Restricting Permissions for the Control
I have created a web custom control which derives from WebControl and uses a designer that implements CompositeControlDesigner. Everything is good until I add an assembly level declarative permission with SecurityAction.RequestRefuse or SecurityAction.RequestOptional action. The design view does not work anymore (the control itself does work). In design view, it says: "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation."It does not matter which permission I refuse or request (RequestOptional). RegistryPermission, FileIOPermission, IsolatedStoragePermission etc.Also, I am s...

Web resources about - error creating control in design view - asp.net.ajax_control_toolkit

Londonistan: How Britain is Creating a Terror State Within - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The book encompasses a critique of multiculturalism , alleged weak policing, cultural relativism , and what Phillips calls a 'victim culture'. ...

Facebook’s Matt Kelly Describes Process Of Creating Plugin For WordPress
The plugin for WordPress launched by Facebook in June has been downloaded more than 180,000 times, and Engineer, Developer Relations Matt Kelly ...

Creating Online Ads that Drive Brand Awareness
New research shows how the creative elements of online ads impact brand awareness.

Bug - Creating a Video.Watches Action stopped working - Facebook-Entwickler
Since today executing a POST on a me/video.wacthes endpoints no longer works, it was working around 10 hours ago since then the call always returns ...

Facebook Creating Fourth-Party Privacy Rules for Facebook Connect Widget & Plugin Developers
In a recently-written post on the Facebook Developers Wiki, Facebook had added new rules for information sharing between websites that have implemented ...

The Obama campaign won by creating their own Facebook, with unique features for political campaigns.
... seen as too dangerous to nominate someone who is so thoroughly narcissistic, arrogant and dishonest. The Obama campaign won basically by creating ...

Creating A Great Startup Culture
... with any Bay Area startup these days (ping pong, beer on tap, catered lunches and Macbook Airs) – though these things are, of course, Creating ...

WIRED Creating the Nebula for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get WIRED Creating the Nebula on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Nets of freedom creating mesh networks 03.07.2013 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Strelka Institute photo's photos on Flickr. Strelka Institute photo has uploaded 14526 photos to Flickr.

Creating the incorrigible Cartman - YouTube
"South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone were big fans of "All in the Family," a 1970s CBS sitcom. Perhaps this is why their most incorrigible ...