CSS Menu Adapter + Ajax Control Toolkit

Hi all,

I am facing a problem while using CSS control adapters in my Ajax enabled website.Could anybody please suggest me how to move forward in this scenario.

 Thanks

Anuradha

0
anuradha009

Well, first- what problems are you facing?

"If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it."
— Margaret Fuller
0
mvang

Reagrding using FILTER in (MenuExample.css) CSS adapter classes for Menu control
Hello everyone, Whenever I use filter: in any of the CSS calss for the MENU control using CSS adapters, it only renders the first level of the menu, all subsequent levels are not even displayed. I want to use filter for some transparency effect, but using it is not rendering any child menu's. Following is a example - .PrettyMenu .AspNet-Menu-Vertical { position:absolute; top: 87px; left: 0px; width:200px; z-index: 300; filter:alpha(Opacity=50); } Now it only shows first level and rest of the menus are not displayed, if I remove filter, it works fine but without transparency. Rep...

Menu Css Control Adapter
  Hi everybody, i have been working with menu css control adapter of .net 2.0, but i'm having some troubles to use it. I have a vertical menu and in forward of the menu i have a swf file (Flash). what happens is that the menu it appears in the back of the swf file and it's menu subitems is  unreachable.   How can i fix it???? Please Someone ...... Thanks in advanced... I had the same problem with my menu not displaying from my master page over the top of image in the content place holder, i got around this by putting the menu and the content in DIV with the correct Z-...

How Do I Use AJAX and AJAX Control Toolkit In Visual Studio 2008 When Targetting .NET 2.0 Framework?
I have recently converted a lot of Visual Studio 2003 / .NET Framework 1.1 projects to Visual Studio 2008 / .NET Framework 2.0.  I want to be able to use AJAX and AJAX Control Toolkit under Visual Studio 2008 while we target the .NET 2.0 Framework.  Unfortunately, we cannot target .NET Framework 3.5 because we need Windows 2003 Server for that and we only have Windows 2000.  I do not want to use Visual Studio 2005 either.  Is it possible to do what I want given these conditions?You can't stop entropy so why even try? The simple answer is yes.  What pr...

Menu using Ajax Control Toolkit
Hello misters,I have an application Web and I use Ajax Toolkit. I need a menu in one page aspx.Is there any Menu Control in Ajax Control toolkit ? I only see HoverMenu for context menu, but I want a menu. Any help about it ? thanks in advance, greetings.   http://www.setbb.com/putainformatica/viewtopic.php?p=843 www.trabajobasura.com/solusoft www.kiquenet.net/churrosoft Hi,Ajax Toolkit does not have a menu, why not try built-in ASP.Net Menu control provided under navigation items in toolbox. Zafar IqbalVP TechnologyHansvits** Please mark as ANSWER if my reply helped you...

CSS Adapter Menu Control Problem
I am using the CSS Adapter Menu Control. I have a menu on the page and is styled by the following CSS file:  /* This style sheet is intended to contain OFTEN CHANGED rules used when the Menu control adapter is enabled. */ /* The menu adapter renders an unordered list (ul) in HTML for each tier in the menu. */ /* So, effectively says: style all tiers in the menu this way... */ ..globalnav { font-family:Arial; font-size: 1em; z-index: 300; } /* The menu adapter generates a list item (li) in HTML for each menu item. */ /* Use this rule create the common appea...

How to use Google Ajax Toolkit and Yahoo Ajax Toolkit in .Net 2.0
This is Ramesh,I know how work with MicroSoft  Ajax Toolkit, But i need : how to work with google and yahoo Ajax Toolkit's in .Net 2.0Is there any way to work  with google and yahoo Ajax Toolkit's in .Net 2.0 ?Please help any body as soon as,  Please Please Help me with in short time Thank youRamesh    Ramesh.M...

Use Ajax Control Toolkit without .NET?
Hello,  I couldn't find any (good) documentation about the Ajax Control Toolkit and would like to know if it can also be used independently of the .Net framework, e.g. with php or java on the server.  thanks, luke Hey, No, it requires the ASP.NET AJAX extensions, which has to use .NET.  You may be able to find a port for Mono; don't know anything about that.  Brian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires" (Psalm 37: 3-4)....

Ajax controls toolkit
I have implemented the CSS Friendly menu in a web application project by adding the App_Browsers folder, App_Code/Adapters folder and the necessary javascript and css files. The implementation I am using is the simple menu example.  In the same application I also have an ajax DragPanelExtender - this is the one you can drag around. I noticed that when you drag this panel, it goes over other controls but goes under the Menu control. There is also another problem that when the page initially comes up the menu control covers the drag panel extender and user cannot see it. Is it possible...

Page and Control Flashing Using AJAX Control Toolkit Controls
Page and Control Flashing Using AJAX Control Toolkit Controls I'm using IE7 and the ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit.  I'm using two controls -- Accordion and CollapsiblePanelExtender.  I'm actually using 2 CollapsiblePanelExtenders, and the Accordion control is inside one of the panels for the CollapsiblePanelExtender (see the code below). The problem I'm seeing is that when I click an Accordion pane to open/close it or click the CollapsiblePanelExtender panel to open/close the panels, the controls and page flash while the animation is in progess.  Everything el...

Menu Control and CSS "Friendly" Adapter
 Here's my situation, I've been searching for about 2 weeks to try to do this without any luck. My limited knowledge of ASP doesn't help but I should have found an answer by now because it seems so simple. So here it is. I'm using the menu control and the CSS Friendly Control Adapters 2.0 to make it a bit easier to apply CSS to. ShowStartingNode is set to false because I want to see the whole menu. I have the menu just how I want it. Now, I want to be able to hide certain nodes in the menu. Not so users cant access them (some people have suggested using access cont...

Free design ready CSS Adapter Menu Control
If you are quite struggling with design head over at http://aspnetdesigns.blogspot.com/ and download the menu control. Free design ready CSS Control Adapters...

AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET Framework 1.1
Hi Everyone, Is there an available AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET Framework 1.1? I went across AJAX Control Toolkit site and it seems .NET Framework 2.0 is the oldest framework they are supporting. Thanks in advance for the help.   Hi,  You can try Anthem.NET to AJAX enable your ASP.NET 1.1 . Check http://sourceforge.net/projects/anthem-dot-net Regards,JK Hi,You can also refer to this thread: http://forums.asp.net/t/1221833.aspxBest regards,Zhi-Qiang NiMicrosoft Online Community Support Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unm...

Ajax Control Toolkit: Control cannot be created because Visual Studio cannot find the control's type in the control assembly.
Hi All, Good Day.  I am using ASP.Net 2.0 Framework, i have downloaded Ajax 3.0 and added reference into the project. But i am not able to add controls to the page. When i tried to add control into the page getting following error message "Control cannot be created because Visual Studio cannot find the control's type in the control assembly". I checked some forums on the web, added references in Web.Config. Still not able to proceed further. Please revert asap.  Thanks. AJAX 3.0 not work in 2.0 Framework its work in 3.5 Framework try to download another ...

Ajax Control toolkit 1.0.2 version -Ajax Toolkit unknown exception in windows 2000
Hi everyone,   I am using Ajax Control toolkit 1.0.2 version in ASP.NET 2.0 Application. i hosted in server machine; it’s successfully run in server and client machine like windows vista, windows xp and mac os. But windows 2000 machine, we are getting “Ajax Toolkit unknown exception” error.  Regards,raj Hi Rajem, Firstly, if you are using .NET Framework 2.0, you need to install ASP.NET AJAX Extensions 1.0.  To deploy your application, please reference to this FAQ. Best regards, JonathanJonathan ShenMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to mark the r...

Web resources about - CSS Menu Adapter + Ajax Control Toolkit - asp.net.ajax_control_toolkit

Adapter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An electrical adapter may enable connection of a socket used in one region to a plug used in another by offering connections for the disparate ...

AC Adapter - Replacement Laptop AC Adapters
Online shopping for laptop ac adapters at the best price.Buy cheap ac adapters for your laptop computer.

M3 Adapter
Update the firmware of the M3i Zero GMP-Z003 card to support running in new 3DS (Ver. 4.1.0-8E, Ver. 4.1.0-8J, Ver. 4.1.0-8U) and DSi (Ver 1.4.4E, ...

Bluetooth RFCOMM / SDP connection to a RS232 adapter in android
The Android API provides examples of using listenUsingRfcommWithServiceRecord() to set up a socket and createRfcommSocketToServiceRecord() to ...

Mac App Store - Power Adapter Alarm
Get Power Adapter Alarm on the Mac App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

iPhone 4 Bumper + Universal Dock w/ DIY Adapter - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
You cannot use the iPhone 4 dock with the bumpers on. One solution is to use the universal dock without an adapter. This is not an optimal solution, ...

FINsix Compact Laptop Adapter at CES 2014 - Engadget - YouTube
Fed up with your bulky laptop power adapters? MIT spin-off FINsix has come up with a breakthrough technology that dramatically reduces both the ...

Apple's iPhone 5 'Lightning' adapters will retail for $35 and $45, not available until October
Apple's decision to change the iPhone 5's dock connector means you'll need an adapter or two.

Travel tips: Do I need to pack a travel adapter?
Today's travellers have flown the nest of cords and plastic bits, but there is one essential gadget that cannot be underestimated.

Microsoft unveils Chromecast-like Wireless Display Adapter
Microsoft has put its spin on Google's Chromecast with a device that lets people mirror what's on their PC, laptop or smartphone wirelessly onto ...