Changing the font / color / size of the password strength control

I looked at the CSS and tried changing the font of the strength control:

weak;ok;good;strong...no good..cant change font or size or color

no bold, italic underlined..(but they let you change the position)

any suggestions?..

Thanks in advance..Cool

0
BGriffin_TPA

You can update this bug 7802 with these issues.
Kirti Deshpande
Program Manager, Silverlight and ASP.NET AJAX
Microsoft

kirtid
3/22/2007 4:39:43 AM

Thank you sir. I appreciate your quick response.

Any idea when the cleaner implementation it mentions

will be?..next release?...is it in the list?

Regards,

B.Griffin  Cool

0
BGriffin_TPA
3/22/2007 2:40:03 PM
fyi, kirtid is not a "Sir". Big Smile

Please remember to "mark as answered" posts that have helped you.

-----
http://lsudotnet.blogspot.com
0
LSU
3/22/2007 2:47:05 PM

..So it's "mam"?..anyway, it doesn't seem to work for me. Tongue Tied

I tried 2 variations shown here (1) the password textbox in a DIV :

<asp:TextBox ID="PWord" runat="server" Height="14px" MaxLength="15" Style="font-size: 12px;

     left: 0.01in; position: static; top: 0in"

TabIndex="9" Width="170px" EnableTheming="False" Font-Size="Large">

</asp:TextBox>

and I tried a separate DIV referenced by the TextStrengthDescriptions property as suggested :

<AjaxControlToolkit:PasswordStrength ID="PasswordStrength1" runat="server"
    TargetControlID="PWord" TextStrengthDescriptions="<div id=ps1>Weak;OK;Strong</div>">
</AjaxControlToolkit:PasswordStrength>

your help is appreciated..Cool

0
BGriffin_TPA
3/22/2007 4:24:50 PM

To change the styling of the text, use the TextCssClass property of the password strength control and create an appropriate CSS style for it. So the markup is:

<asp:TextBox ID="txt1" runat="server" />
<ajaxToolkit:PasswordStrength ID="p1" runat="server" TargetControlID="txt1"
     TextStrengthDescriptions="none;weak;average;good;strong" TextCssClass="testStyle" />

and in your CSS stylesheet:

.testStyle {
    font-size:x-large;
    color:Red;
}

- Paul Glavich
Blog: http://weblogs.asp.net/pglavich
0
Glav
3/23/2007 12:47:45 AM

You're right! It worked perfectly..first time..

dont know why I was fixed on getting the

existing text in the CSS to work, when I

needed to just add a new one..you're cool! Cool

thanks again..Smile

0
BGriffin_TPA

How to change tree view's (web control) back color, font color and font size using CSS (Cascading Style Shteets)
Hi All, I have created tree view (web control) but i want to change all the properties of it, through single style sheet. Like all other controls (label, text box and combo box) it's not possible to change all the properties of treeview through single style sheet by including it to the contol ???? Please help........ MAITRAY. Sorry. No external css. but these attributes: DefaultStyle="background:#CCCCCC;border:solid 1px;color:black;font-size:8pt" HoverStyle="color:blue;font-name:Arial" SelectedStyle="c...

FormView control
When a user modifies the value in a textbox in a "EditTemplate" of the Form View, I would like the font color or back color of the text box to change - even before the update is submitted. How can I do that? Thanks. You can add an onchange event to your textbox: onchange="this.style.backgroundColor='yellow';" Or use the onkeyup event as well. You may need to add the handler for this if your textbox box is being created in the client side.Please mark as "answer" if this helped you in anyway. Thanks. here is how I did it:Protected Sub FirstName...

Changing the default font size is VS.net for VB.net
Subject kinda says it all. Surely there must be a way to changing the default font size for the items in the forms. Thanks for the help in advance. Daniel Yes in Tools Options, I believe its Text Editor > Basic. BrianBrian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires" (Psalm 37: 3-4)....

Controlling fonts and font sizes in a menu control
Am building a menu programically (fragment below):Dim mnuTopics As New MenuItem("Lessons") For i As Integer = 1 To 10    Dim menuLesson As New MenuItem("Subject" & i, Nothing, Nothing, "~/Main.aspx?page=Subject&ID=" & i)    mnuTopics.ChildItems.Add(menuLesson)Next MainMenu.Items.Add(mnuTopics) Dim menuProfile As New MenuItem("Profile", Nothing, Nothing, "~/Main.aspx?action=profile")MainMenu.Items.Add(menuProfile)am unable to programically change menu font sizes. Don't want to access a theme/skin--just want to programmically change the font size ba...

how to make Font.Size subproperty to change the text size of all the child controls
I have a control that is used to get a date (dropdown calendar) and is made up by a label and three dropdownlists. I overrided the Enabled property so when it is true/false all of the child controls are Enabled/Disabled. That was easy. But now I need to change the text size of the composite control.When I do that, only the text size of the label changes. If the size would be a property of the WebControls that would be easy. Just override it and that's it. But size is a subproperty of Font. How can I make it work ? Any help is appreciated...

Change password control
Hi,I am using the ASP.NET membership system on a site. I would like the admin account I have created be able to change the password on some general accounts used by multiple people, however the change password tool will only work on the currently logged in user from what I can gather.Does anyone know if there is a way to update this tool to allow for this feature?Thanks in advance for your help. Check this link.. http://mishler.net/2006/04/18/AspNet+Membership+Password+Administration.aspx In some organizations, a Customer Service department may wish to change a user’s password to a ne...

Signature font and color changes to message font and color
My first post. When I compose a message no matter what the signature font and color is set to, it changes to whatever the font and color is of the message. Is there a fix for this? I would ask my job's tech support but I wouldn't trust them to sit the right way on a toilet seat. -- doover ------------------------------------------------------------------------ doover, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, ...

Repeater Control: How to change change font color of <TR> or <TD>
I have a Repeater control which displays customer orders within an Html table. I need to dynamically change the font color of each <TR> row or <TD> table data tag. The color is stored in the same row I'm displaying, so retrieving the color value is not a problem. Am I on the right track here : My aspx page has the repeater control as follows: <asp:Repeater ID="Repeater1" runat="server" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource_Orders" OnDataBinding="Repeater1_DataBinding" OnItemDataBound="Repeater1_ItemDataBound"> and my aspx.cs has this so far (not much really): protec...

Tab Control
Hello I'm using the tab control from Ajax Extension, I can change the font color but no matter what I do I cannot change the font size. I use skin file, and have skinID for the tab container (as wel as panel, I tried both), then attach the skinID to the tabcontainer control, the font color will change but font size doesn't seem to change at all. as well, in order to use skinID prperty, you have to type dircectly in source code, if you just type in the property box it will come up with erros, and Studio will add a bunch of numbers in your source Please anyone, any help is great hel...

Disabled control
Hello, In the asp control like textbox/radio buttons/etc, you can disabled the control - Enabled="False". May I ask how do I change the disabled control font color? Now when it is disabled, the font color is light grayish. I want to change it to a more visible color. Please let me know how (if it can be done), thanks. it can't be done...

In .NET, font color changes in a string
In modern .NET do we still alter the changes to the font inline or with a class?Like:         if (strGoal.Equals(""))        {            QueryResult.Text = "You Must Enter a <font color='red'>Goal Name</font> before proceeding";            return;        } Or:        if (strGoal.Equals(""))&...

How Change Font Size and Color in a TGrid ?!
hi everyone, i'm a new user of firemonkey and i try to change the font color or size in a TGrid ! it's pretty easy in VCL but i don't find a way to do it in Firemonkey framework ! i already take a look to the component property and also to a way to do it by using a StyleBook (TextCellStyle) but without success ! can you help ?! thanks Have you figured this out? I have the same requirement. I would like to change column colors and font sizes in my TGrid. > {quote:title=javaid adnan wrote:}{quote} > i'm a new user of firemonkey and i try to change the font ...

Color changes AND font changes...
I would REALLY like to change the fonts for calendars just like I do with BG colors. Can I do it by adding something like font-size: 15pt !important in the calendar ICS file? Thanx, zeddock PS. I notice many patches are referenced here. Why is there not a more regular Sunbird release, nightly or weekly? zeddock wrote: > I would REALLY like to change the fonts for calendars just like I do > with BG colors. Can I do it by adding something like > font-size: 15pt !important > in the calendar ICS file? > > Thanx, > zeddock > > PS. I notice ...

Changing the font size and color of a Combobox [Edit]
I want to be able to change the font size and font color of a combobox at design time. No matter what I do, nothing works. Is this even possible without writing code? I would really appreciate help with the specific problem, but I'm also open to some good resources for learning to use Firemonkey styles. Thank You Edited by: Joey Hickey on May 6, 2013 12:47 PM Edited by: Joey Hickey on May 6, 2013 12:59 PM > {quote:title=Joey Hickey wrote:}{quote} > I want to be able to change the font size and font color of a combobox at design time. > > No matter what I do...

Web resources about - Changing the font / color / size of the password strength control - asp.net.ajax_control_toolkit

The Changing Light at Sandover - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The Changing Light at Sandover" is a 560-page epic poem by James Merrill (1926–1995). Sometimes described as a postmodern apocalyptic epic, ...

Is Facebook Changing How We Travel?
When one of your Facebook friends posts a photo album of their trip to Maui, they’re not just showing off — they might also be acting as a travel ...

Missed this week's Changing Track?... - 774 ABC Melbourne - Facebook
Missed this week's Changing Track? We've got you covered. Like to submit your own? Email it to 774drive@abc.net.au

Facebook changing PMD program to Facebook Marketing Partners
Facebook’s Preferred Marketing Developer program may be getting a new look. Earlier today, Facebook announced on the Facebook for Business page ...

Changing Lanes (@chginglanes) on Twitter

Changing the way business decisions are made
We believe that social data has unlimited value, and near limitless application. Today, we’re taking an important step toward unleashing this ...

12 Minutes To Create a Mind-Changing Presentation
... draft great presentations and to become a more effective and convincing presenter. Twelve minutes which can 12 Minutes To Create a Mind-Changing ...

We're Changing Our Name (Back) to Stack Overflow
We are Stack Overflow. You may know us from such popular websites as Stack Overflow Q&A, Stack Overflow Careers, The Stack Exchange Q&A Network, ...

The Tao of Twitter: Changing your life and business 140 characters at a time - Amazon
It's time to take the mystery out of Twitter. Twitter may be the most powerful business and personal networking platform ever created but it ...

App Store - Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing!
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Voices 2 ~ fun voice changing! on the App Store. Download Voices 2 ...