Call Webservices without using web Reference

Call on eweb services with using it reference and using ajax

0
kunudesai

If you want to call a webservice from the client without setting a reference to it in the ScriptManager you can use the invoke method of the WebServiceProxy class, check this link:

http://www.asp.net/AJAX/Documentation/Live/ClientReference/Sys.Net/WebServiceProxyClass/WebServiceProxyInvokeMethod.aspx

If this post helped you please remember to set it as Answer so it can help others.
0
mrmercury

call webservice using javascript without using AJAX and webservice.htc?
HI,how can i call a webservice without using AJAX and Webservice.htc, using any protocols?Thanks.X you could skip using an AJAX framework and issue an xmlHttpRequest directlyhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XMLHttpRequestMike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ Hi, thanks mbanavige.well, is there any disadvantage of using xmlhttprequest?and one more question can AJAX also work on other web servers than IIS like Apache? and is AJAX compatible with all browsers other than IE?how can i call a web servi...

How to call a web service that requires a username token using web reference generated class
I am using Visual C++ 2005. I developed a web service on a WebSphere server. I was able to call the web service by adding a web reference to my client VC++ project and calling the methods of the generated class. Now we have secured the web service so that it needs a username token for authentication. How can i send the username token using the generated web reference class? It needs to be set programmatically at runtime, not static. I have already tried to add an authentication object to the instance of the generated web reference class, but i still get an error when calling a functio...

Cannot call a web service from java script using ajax in .net 3.5 web applications
As like 2005 .net websites i tried to consume a web service from client side java script  using Ajax script manager in  .net 3.5 (2008) version web application it was not working, Event it works with 3.5 web sites, What i have to do to solve the issue. Thanks in advance Hi, can you create the least amount of code to reproduce it and post it? This gives us the ability to check out your code and better guide you. Also please check out this article: Create a Simple WCF Web Service and Use In JavaScript With Visual Studio 2008 and .Net 3.5.  Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Fire...

Two problems : proxy authentication using Add Web Reference, and storing SSL certificate to call Web Service over https
I am currently having two problems consuming a Web Service from .Net.  I have this Web Service deployed on my local machine, a dev server (not using SSL), and a staging and production server (each serving the Web Service and WSDL over https SSL connection).  For testing (trying to find the problem), I have tried to create the proxy classes in Visual Studio 2003 (using Add Web Reference) on all of them and tried calling Web Methods on all of them (by changing the URL in the proxy class I was able to create from my local WSDL), and I have come up with the following.Using the wsdl too...

How to call or retrieve fields from sql and display in table without using ADO.net, I'm using a dynamic link library....Is the coding different?
Help me! I'm doing my school project on Software Change Management Tool, CR Tracker. I want to display table in the webform, and the table data is retrieve form the sql server. So how do I call the sql so as to display the data in a table? hy..What does that dll contain ?Does it already contains relevant code to connect to a database ? Have a look hereThanksDinuj Nath The easy way to do this is with the use of a data bound grid. The Grid can be customised to look and feel you like. You will need to add a data adapter to your page and a grid. When you setup the data adapter you will nee...

Calling the web application without using port no
Currently my web application url is http://appserver:8080/myapp I want it to be http://appserver/myapp without using the default port given by jaguar. Can anybody tell me how to do it. You must add a listener HTTP on the port 80 (default for HTTP ) you can use Jaguar Manager to do this: Connect->Server->Listener->Add "Mohd Yusoff Abdul Rahman" <yusoff@dgkom.com.my> ha scritto nel messaggio news:NOx4Mc7NCHA.306@forums.sybase.com... > Currently my web application url is http://appserver:8080/myapp > I want it to be http://appserver/myapp ...

How to add a web reference without vs.net
I need to add a web reference to my web application and don't currently own a copy of vs.net.  Can somebody show me how to do this manually using VB code.Example file I need to reference is a .wsdl file like below:https://test.domain.com/sample.wsdlADV Enterpriseswww.adventerprises.net using the wsdl.exe tool that comes with the framework sdk, you should be able to create the proxy code needed for you to able to use any wsdl. hope this helps,Andrew That answers my question.  Thanks!!!ADV Enterpriseswww.adventerprises.net Hi,  wsdl.exe /l:vb https://test.domain.com/s...

Problem calling Web Service using the DynamicPopulate Extender
Hi, I'm quite new to ASP.Net AJAX so please forgive my ignorance.  I have downloaded and installed the RC1 version and am following through some of the tutorial videos.  I am having a problem with the Dynamic Populate Extender example.  I have created some asp controls with onclick events calling a javascript function.  From there I am attempting to use a dynamic populate extender control to call a web service - it's a function declared on that ASPX page as the tutorial explains in necessary and decorated with the System.Web.Services.WebMEthod AND System.Web.Script.Serv...

Call .net web service using java in EAS
EAS 5.3 Hi ! I want to call a .net web service using a java class in EAS. =bf any code example ? In the eas samples there aren=b4t any. thanks If you want to create a Java Client check the Axis info on: http://ws.apache.org/axis/site.html http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/apiDocs/index.html http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/index.html Best Regards -- Alexander Pire PowerObjects www.powerobjects.com 612.339.3355 **IT Solutions - Outside the Box** <Yuri> wrote in message news:45a67ed5.743b.1681692777@sybase.com... EAS 5.3 Hi ! I want to call a .net web service us...

[2.0 VB.NET] How to use a web reference?
Hey guys, I requested adding a payment page for my website from a bank. They gave me the link to their Web Service and code samples. The code was written in C#. I used an online page and converted the codes to VB. But there are some technical differences which I'm now asking you guys: [http://www. ....... .asmx]  [i think the web service is WSDL] [ASP.NET 2.0 – VB.NET] How are the methods called from a Web Reference into my page? Do I have to import essential namespaces for this? What are they? ThX Aminhttp://360.yahoo.com/amins2shttp://www.aminsadeghi.com Hi, ami...

I need use xml webservice with out add web reference
Hello every body I need in my project to use web service, but I need to determain the URL of xml web service online ie. write it in textbox then using web services in this URL Please tell me how I can this situation in my code not using web reference   Thanks a lot You can develop a proxy class: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/d2s8y7bs.aspx Hope this helps! Vikram.S, DeveloperDiscountASP.NETInnovative ASP.NET Hosting & SQL Hosting...

How to use Digital signature to call a java webservice in .NET
Hi Experts, I need to call a java web service with digital signature from .Net application.I got a certificate for this. When digital signature is applied to SOAP message, a unique hash is produced from the message, and this hash is then encrypted with the sender's private key. Please help me in implementing this in .NET.Thanks Take a look at this article, it is fairly simple to associate the signature. http://www.devx.com/dotnet/Article/19986/1954 SoapContext myContext = myService.RequestSoapContext;myContext.Security.Elements.Add(new Signature(myToken)); Chris Dupuy Sr. Develope...

to use a webservice or not to use a webservice?
hi folks, i have a web-based application that connects to a server for processing and then gets back the data from the server asynchonously to display to the user--specifically, the user identifies a product by answering coupla questions and then the program connects to a CAD server to generate models of the product to display to the user. creating the CAD files typically takes little over a minute or so...but i would like to know whether its a good idea to use a web-service to connect to the CAD server and then do the processing or whether remoting is a better way to do this. ...

Web resources about - Call Webservices without using web Reference - asp.net.ajax_control_toolkit

webservices Articles, Posts, Blogs, Videos - Technorati
— Authority: The job consist in a PHP program that read a file, compose a message (email or sms) and call an API of email provider (Amazon SES) ...

Section: software:webservices
Wired.com © 2012 Condé Nast. All rights reserved. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 3/21/12) and Privacy ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

App Search on Flickr - Application Sharing!

Wikipedia:Press coverage 2005 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you add an article, please cite both the title and the source. Note that if you're listing an article from a traditional press wire service ...

Entity–relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

Entity-relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro - MyCareer
Find IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro on MyCareer. Fresh IT and Telecommunications Jobs posted daily. Free email alerts and ...

AWS Elastic Beanstalk: A Quick and Simple Way into the Cloud
Flexibility is one of the key principles of Amazon WebServices - developers can select any programming language and software package,any operating ...

How To Use the Amazon SDK for Android to Upload Photos to Amazon S3
This article demonstrates how to use the AWS SDK for Android to upload an image to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) from your mobile device ...