ajax.net controls used in custom composite controls?

I am creating an events calendar that uses the accordion to display the events for the selected day.  The problem I'm having is that the accordion is not responding to any client side events.  I would really like to find a good "How to" article for building composite controls that incorporate an ajax.net control like the accordion.

0
jxs0900

Validation control in composite control is not working in ajax.net v 1.0
In reference to http://forums.asp.net/thread/1545781.aspx: I have a composite control that implements ivalidator (uses Page.Validators.Add) that no longer works with the new ajax.net. what do I do to make it work again?...

Architecture: .Net Controls vs. Custom Controls
I'm interested in managing users. i.e. Logins and profiles, etc.My question is, should I be using things like the Login control or should I program these from scratch? I dont like the fact that .NET creates so many things for me. This level of abstraction terrifies me and it feels like I have no control over the code .I've done a few huge sites in Classic ASP (million-hits-per-day type sites) and I'm not sure how robust certain controls are, or when to use them.Is, for example, the Login control aimed at newbies to .NET? Should it be used for the larger projects with thousands of...

Add .Net Control to Web Custom Control

DW control in VB. NET custom control
Hi Just attempting to investigate some DW.NET aspects. In regards to building a ancestor object with VB.NET, why is when I create a datawindowcontrol custom control that any reference to it is like (assuming that u_dw is the name of the DW control): custom_control.u_dw.DatawindowObject = "myDW" instead of simply: u_dw.DatawindowObject = "myDW" If I create a .NET custom control with a button on it, I can directly reference the button's methods and properties without having to qualify it with the custom control's name. When I was developing with po...

using ajax control toolkit extender in custom control
hi, I need to use the extender in custom server control. I need to use maskeditextender. I find that I can create a maskeditextender object. (in createchildcontrols()) but I cannot achive my goal. (I created a textbox) , I cannot set the TargetControlID to be the ID of the created textbox on code-behind. that means it is useless to  use the extender object on code-behind. and is it impossible to integrate ajax toolkit extenders and asp native controls (e.g. asp:textbox) into one custom server control? thank you very much! Yes you can build controls based on the toolki...

using a .Net Control as activex control in VCL form
Hi , We have a to integrate a simple .Dot CSharp control which needs to be integrated into bcb2010 VCL form as a control. We will place the control on the VCL form along with other VCL controls's. I tried creating a simple .net control using a lable+textbox and trying to use in vcl form. I have made the assembly comvisible and generated tlb files and .bpl for the component. I could see the component in "ActiveX" tool palette. But when I drag the object onto VCL form and try to access its attributes I run into problems. I am not able to see .net control on the vcl at runti...

Using ajax control (CollapsiblePanelExtender) in custom server control
 Hi I'm trying to write a server control that contains the collapsiblePanelExtender from the ajax toolkit.  But I have the following error when i try to show this control: Extender control 'ctl00$contentHolder$ctl00$Ant_baseModule1_cpeDemo' is not a registered extender control. Extender controls must be registered using RegisterExtenderControl() before calling RegisterScriptDescriptors(). I have no idea what i must add or change to make it working.  Anyone who has an idea?  Or maybe I'm doing it all wrong? This is my code:   Protected Overrides Sub Render(...

Creating .Net custom server controls and .Net pages programatically
Thanks a lot for reading this and greatly appreciate your inputs I am writing a webinterface that lets users configure options that'll create an interface for them and generete the webpage. So I am having to programattically create custom server controls and .Net page with code behind to support the functionality. Are there APIs in the .NET SDK that let you do this. Any pointers would be greatly helpful Thanks a lot Sathya Controls on the fly? Or Create code on the fly? I think it is the latter so here we go - look at the following namespaces: * System.Reflection.Emit - gen...

User Control VB.Net x Web Custom Control
I was thinking in create a user control in VB.Net, and use it in a Asp.Net as possible? So I thought about it is gonna be better than make a Web Custom Control, so i thought again, nope... But i need to know better because a don't have a progress bar in asp.net for example.... Could Somebody tell me about??? in a reallity i know the asnwer but i would like to explain by myself... Thank's Antonio...

How Do I Use AJAX and AJAX Control Toolkit In Visual Studio 2008 When Targetting .NET 2.0 Framework?
I have recently converted a lot of Visual Studio 2003 / .NET Framework 1.1 projects to Visual Studio 2008 / .NET Framework 2.0.  I want to be able to use AJAX and AJAX Control Toolkit under Visual Studio 2008 while we target the .NET 2.0 Framework.  Unfortunately, we cannot target .NET Framework 3.5 because we need Windows 2003 Server for that and we only have Windows 2000.  I do not want to use Visual Studio 2005 either.  Is it possible to do what I want given these conditions?You can't stop entropy so why even try? The simple answer is yes.  What pr...

Page and Control Flashing Using AJAX Control Toolkit Controls
Page and Control Flashing Using AJAX Control Toolkit Controls I'm using IE7 and the ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit.  I'm using two controls -- Accordion and CollapsiblePanelExtender.  I'm actually using 2 CollapsiblePanelExtenders, and the Accordion control is inside one of the panels for the CollapsiblePanelExtender (see the code below). The problem I'm seeing is that when I click an Accordion pane to open/close it or click the CollapsiblePanelExtender panel to open/close the panels, the controls and page flash while the animation is in progess.  Everything el...

Using ajax.net with standard html controls
Is there a way to implement ajax.net with normal html controls. I have a content editor wherein i create links to other content saved in the db. Ajax.net works fine if eg i create a asp.net control and link it to an update panel. but how would i go about doing the same thing using normal html controls?Thanks  you can implement ajax with normal html controls without using update panel or all that things using XMLHttpRequest. or Ajax.Dll  1. using XmlHttpRequest you can mak request asynchronously to the server and update the content of your page using javascript with the response ...

Use Ajax Control Toolkit without .NET?
Hello,  I couldn't find any (good) documentation about the Ajax Control Toolkit and would like to know if it can also be used independently of the .Net framework, e.g. with php or java on the server.  thanks, luke Hey, No, it requires the ASP.NET AJAX extensions, which has to use .NET.  You may be able to find a port for Mono; don't know anything about that.  Brian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires" (Psalm 37: 3-4)....

Using .Net custom controls in Powerbuilder win32
Is it possible to use .net custom controls in Powerbuilder win32 application? If it is can you refer me to a link that explains this? Thanks. Check out this article by Bruce Armstrong: http://pbdj.sys-con.com/node/420516 I believe this is the only way...at least that I know of. Brad Richard O wrote: > Is it possible to use .net custom controls in Powerbuilder > win32 application? If it is can you refer me to a link that > explains this? Thanks. -- ********************************************************************************************************* www....

Web resources about - ajax.net controls used in custom composite controls? - asp.net.ajax_control_toolkit

Composite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Composite for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Composite on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

The Scaled Composites X-Prize
... Port. They did not allow photos indoors. We saw a demo of the pilot-training simulator of the Virgin Galactic spacecraft and a variety of composite ...

Now is the time to buy into the Shanghai Composite, AMP says
Chinese equities posted a bumper year in 2014 and a raft of regulatory reforms mean the market is set to continue blossoming in 2015.

Composite skeleton of H.naledi
ABC Home Open Sites menu ABC Home News iview TV Radio Kids Shop More Search Australia Weather News Home Just In Australia National Australian ...

Review: Urban Armor Gear’s Composite Case for iPad Pro kills 3 birds with 1 stone
... something as big as Logitech’s Create , you’ll start searching for a “smarter” solution. From where I stand, Urban Armor Gear’s new Composite ...

Cage against the EMP: New composite cases protect against the electro-apocalypse
... Cases keep secrets from leaking out of stored devices, prevent EMP damage. WASHINGTON, DC—A small company from Utah has developed a composite ...

Alternative ISM for Metalworking, Plastics, Composites Suggests Economic Contraction
... over the last four to five months. Most indices are at their lowest point since late 2012. We do this for metalworking, plastics, composites, ...

CCRSI: Composite Price Indices Post Moderate Gains in July
This month's CoStar Commercial Repeat Sale Indices (CCRSI) provides the market's first look at July 2015 commercial real estate pricing. Based ...

Composite Of The Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse Over Dallas
Higher res version HERE . This is a composite shot created by photographer Mike Mezeul II of Sunday's blood moon lunar eclipse moving across ...