(urgent) How do i handle this error in tabs: ( specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: Value)

Hi

My user control consisted of a datagrid and in that datagrid i was diplaying the plans for that particular user.. My user control consits of paging and sorting but when i click on those pages no and sort by column name i get and error in the form of an popup window but the pagin and the sorting is been handled by the User control...

 specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: Value

What should i do to solve it

Regards

KAren

0
Karenros

(Urgent) specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: Value
Hi  i have a datagrid in a user control which has pagin and sorting enabled and the data loads fine.. I am calling this UserControl in a tab panel using Ajax.. But when I Try to sort and page in my tab Panel...i get an error saying  specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: Value Hope u can help me solve it.. I am dynamically generating the Tabpanel and passing the valid values to load the user control.. but when i try to page and sort i get a popup with the above error.. Any help will be appreicated. Regards Karen Golden rule about ...

Error:
Can anyone help me, I am getting the following error whilst attempting to retrieve data from an Access DB: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: value I receive this error from a method which uses a select statement to retrieve data into a datareader, and then I place the value of each of the columns into variables. I have another method before this one which is identical, except for the select statement, and it gives me no errors at all. Here is my code: 'create the connection string objects Dim connstr As String co...

critical error has occurred.Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: value
In Debug mode my cutome module is working well. After that i created a zip file to upload the module and also i deleted my tables and store procedures.When I upload my zip file there is no error, Table and All the storeprocedures are installed  in my database.I don't know what is the problem.The error message is this The problem could be that you did not set valid default values for you module settings.Have a look at this.Best regardsHans-PeterDNNPortal German DotNetNuke Community Thank you very muchI reolve that problem by setting the default settings.Now i have one more probl...

Specified argument was out of range of valid values. Parameter name:Value
Hi Guru's,  Below is my problem. I have a user control, in which I have a ajax tab control. At design time I just have the tabcontainer and depending on the id passed to the control I am generating the contents for the tab's. Basically each of the tab contains a list of items for each item a series of option buttons are presented to mark the score.  I have set eanable view state to false for tab and all the dynamically generated radio buttons and checkbox's, and enabled autopostback to ture, when I click on any of radio button, checkbox or image b...

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: value
I am having a very difficult issue to resolve with this one. I have a GridView where I have set AutoGenerateDeleteButton to true, and I have a delete query in my DataSource. The delete query is actually a Stored Procedure. Within that stored procedure I initially just deleted the row and also deleted some related records, and also updated a related record with a timestamp. That all worked just fine. However, I then added a Cursor to the Stored Procedure that goes through all of the records in a given set and renumbers them after the delete. After adding this Cursor to the Stored Proce...

specified argument was out of the range of valid values parameter name: value
 hello everyone, i need your help.. i have a gridview that has a delete button, this gridview is inside a parent gridview. my problem now is when i delete the row(the child griview will always contain one row only)  it gave me an error stating that the specified argument was out of range of valid values parameter name: value, after refreshing that's the only time the delete button will function correctly. what could be the possible reason for this, this error appears occasionally, i can't afford to have this error during our defense..please help....here is my code for delet...

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: value
I have two drop down list, one are titles, second one are title definition. after clicking titles dropdown list, second one will show the definition. it works fine when I used code below in the function BindData_Type_dropdown() type_DropDownList.DataSource = ds.Tables(0)         'type_DropDownList.DataTextField = ds.Tables(0).Columns("Title").ColumnName.ToString()         'type_DropDownList.DataValueField = ds.Tables(0).Columns("ID").ColumnName.ToString()         'type_DropDownList.Data...

Error adding node
 I have a recordset that I loop thru adding nodes to my treeview.Well at around record # 123 out of 500 or so, I get this error adding child node :"Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.Parameter name: Index was out of range.  Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection." The node I'm adding to exists, and I can't see anything wrong w/ the data -  and it always gets hung up on the same record.*And the same code has been used 122 times already w/out issue. *Any ideas ?  my code: 'lastDivisionIndex = 1'...

Error!
Hi I have a GridView with 9 columns. I want to allow sorting and paging for my GridView. But, I want to disable the sorting on few columnsColumn 0 <asp:BoundField HeaderText="#" SortExpression ="" />RowDataBound Event e.Row.Cells(0).Text = "<input type=""checkbox"" value=""" & _e.Row.Cells(1).Text & """ name=""chkRecordId"" id=""chkRecordId""/>" The above codes cause error! The first column is not autogenerated, I simple insert chkbox for each r...

Updating a checkbox within a datagrid and getting the error: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: index
Currently I have a Datagrid That displays a list of files in a directory. The code I used to do this is as follows is held within a procedure called doit() and is as follows: Dim fi As System.IO.FileInfo Dim di As New System.IO.DirectoryInfo("//c/HayesProj") Dim files As System.IO.FileInfo() = di.GetFiles("*.pdf") Dim afile As System.IO.FileInfo Me.Datagrid3.DataSource = files Me.DataBind() Using a Template Column I have displayed a checkbox against each file that lists out in the datagrid. ...

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: Hour, Minute, and Second parameters describe an unrepresentable DateTime.
This error frequently occurs when run OleDbCommand.ExecuteReader to query data from Oracle database and then bind to the DataGrid. In sql select statement has no any datatype date column. I use Oracle Provider for OLE DB. Check out my post on storing dates in Oracle at http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=341221...

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: index
hi i wrote the following code: System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image z=new System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image(); z.Width=100; Table1.Rows[0].Cells[0].Controls.Add(c);and i get this error Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: index i guess its becuse the table size is not initialized, if so i cant find away to do it....does someone have an idea whats the problem?? thanks So the Table doesn't have any rows or cells added yet? If thatr's the case, you'd either put them declaratively there before indexing to the collections (in aspx) or add them dynamically&...

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.Parameter name: index ?
Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.Parameter name: index Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.Parameter name: indexSource Error: Line 146: Line 147: Line 148: Dim temp_members = "INSERT INTO T_EGIS_INT_MOTOR_MST " & _ Line 149: "(PRODUCT_CODE, MAKE, &qu...

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: options
when i  try running a  webform i got this error:Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: optionsi dont where the error originated since i didnt put any control on the page i just run a plain webform.. but during the page load the error occured..any help with thi??...thnks in advance guy i keep on  posting this thread but  no reply even one. Need to see the code....Zath i didnt wrote any code just a plain webform no control or whatever the stack trace error is this:  Server Error in '/first' Application. Specified argument wa...

Web resources about - (urgent) How do i handle this error in tabs: ( specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: Value) - asp.net.ajax_control_toolkit

Donald Trump Nearly Attacked by Bald Eagle
Since Donald Trump announced his bid for presidency, his outlandish remarks have seen backlash from Helen Mirren to Harry Potter author J.K. ...

Accused Planned Parenthood Shooter: I Am A Warrior For The Babies
The so-called Planned Parenthood shooter appeared in court on Wednesday, and what he said has appeared to reveal his true motive behind the attack. ...

A Look at Challenges Chicago Mayor Faces Beyond Police Abuse
A look at challenges facing Chicago's mayor in addition to police shooting, abuse scandal

Yahoo spinoff brings an end to an era to one of the Web's pioneers
By deciding to shed its Internet business, Yahoo is moving to take on a different business focus amid a rapidly changing online landscape. The ...

Expert Consensus on the Economics of Climate Change?
Expert Consensus on the Economics of Climate Change is a report from the Institute for Policy Integrity 1 , and comes to me via Slate via Twitter. ...

Anna Faris & Anthony Mackie Announce the SAG Awards Nominees 2016!
Anna Faris and Anthony Mackie stand at the podium at the Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations Announcement held at the Pacific Design Center ...

Afternoon round-up: Today’s argument on affirmative action
This morning the Court heard argument in Fisher v. University of Texas at Austin , in which it is considering whether the university’s consideration ...

Craig Wright, The Man Who Claimed He Invented Bitcoin, Has Erased Himself
As soon as Gizmodo began its investigation into evidence that shows Craig Wright, an Australian academic and serial entrepreneur, claimed to ...

Justin Bieber Covers The Beatles' 'Let It Be'
Justin Bieber played a fun and intimate show for his fans at the Danforth Music Hall on Monday (December 7) in Toronto, Canada, where he covered ...

Google's new quantum computer is '100 million times faster than your PC'
Google and NASA have been working on a lightning-fast quantum computer that is 3,600 times faster than a supercomputer at solving complex problems ...