Hide the update panel when update progress is displayed

Hopefully this is simple but cant work out how to hide the update panel when event is fired and the update progress is displayed.

 E.g. i have simple code below...and displays fine, but when the updateprogress control displays, it just pushes the updatepanel down...can i get it to display instead of the updatepanel?

<asp:UpdateProgress ID="UpdateProgressWizard" runat="server"

AssociatedUpdatePanelID="UpdatePanelWizard" >

<ProgressTemplate>

<uc3:AJAXLoading ID="AJAXLoading1" runat="server" />

</ProgressTemplate>

</asp:UpdateProgress>

<

asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanelWizard" runat="server">

<ContentTemplate>

<uc2:OrderWizard ID="OrderWizardMain" runat="server" />

</ContentTemplate>

</asp:UpdatePanel>

simmohall

Ajax Update Panel and Update Progress
Hello Everyone,  Its been long time since i have visited this forum, but i have a query regarding the update panel. I have a strange and weard situtaion here, which is only occuring on the web hosting server and it works absolutely fine on VSS (Local) server. The situation is i have an application where Web User Controls are placed on the web page at the design time, they are made Visible true/false at the run time. The Page where controls are placed contains the update panel and the User controls Indvidually too contains the Update Panel. These update Panel are associated with u...

Hiding update panel while update in progress
Dear All,  I want to hide update panel while updating is in progress, I want to notice that my update panel is in content page. If any possiblity of displaying modal loading progress dialogue box while updating it is highly useful. example - Like display appear on clicking "Select Tag button" in "write new post" in our forum http://forums.asp.net/ Thanks in Advance        Hi,  Try put this into your updatepanel <asp:UpdateProgress ID="UpdateProgress1" runat="server"> <ProgressTemplate>...

AJAX update panel updating all panels!
Hey there, I have 2 updated panels on a page update panel1 and update panel2. One is triggerd by a list box and the other is triggered by an image button,, the only problem is although each trigger is assigned to their respective list boxes, whenever a trigger is activated it refreshes both update panels, which is not what I want.  This is my update panel refreshed by the image button   <asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel2" runat="server"> <ContentTemplate> <TABLE id="Table6" style="WIDTH: 208px; HEIGHT: 248px" cellSpacing="1" cellPadding="1" width="208" border=...

updates, updates, updates
Holy Crap, Batman! You'd think I was running Windows XP and it's patch Tuesday. So far this week - new kernel (2.6.27.10), 2 new browsers (Opera 9.63 and Firefox 3.05) and a new plugin (Flash 10.0.156.3). I'm about ready to try one od the BSD's! vince wrote: > Holy Crap, Batman! You'd think I was running Windows XP and it's patch > Tuesday. > > So far this week - new kernel (2.6.27.10), 2 new browsers (Opera 9.63 > and Firefox 3.05) and a new plugin (Flash 10.0.156.3). I'm about ready > to try one od the BSD's! I take ...

Updates Updates Updates
I was a big fan of Firefox.. Now, I don't even like to use it. Seems like every time I start it up I have to update some addin OR the browser itself. And unfortunately the update nag messages are always presented when I start a browsing session. I find this annoying because, typically, when I open a web browser all I want to do is go to a web page. Not update the browser. I can agree that staying current with the latest version could give the best, fastest, safest web experience. But that point becomes mute when I start off every other browsing session with a new update. And mos...

Ajax Update Panel not Updating
I have asp page with one update panel. Inside update panel there is a button and a label control. when I click button and try to updatel label.text="something" it works. But what I am trying to do is on button click I create FileSystemWatcher object and register its changed event. Now whenever I changed my text file changed event gets fired and inside this changed event I am trying to Update label.text="Something". This time it does not work. Can someone tell me what should I do to get this work. Here is the sample code DisplayLog.aspx <%@ Page Language="C#&qu...

updates, updates, updates, NO MORE!
Name: Andreas Email: unbekanntatjokerdotms Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates, NO MORE! Comments: Hi ! if you want to develop a fine webbrowser, maybe you nee a new management. To release a new buggy version every two weeks is not very professional. Test your software before the release and let the user download a stable browser. this update-orgy since 2.0.0 used me to use Opera instead of FF. We haved use FF in our Company, but we can't deploy a new version every week to +200 Windows-clients, so in our company we've decided to return to IE, ...

updates, updates, updates
Name: hans jensen Email: hansjensen44_athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates Comments: why is it everytime i go online firefox has new updates, 3 -4 times every day, its never ending..........whats all the problems??? please email me and let me know, ty,.........Hans Jensen Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Updates, updates and more updates
Name: pirhan Email: pirhan_chanathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Updates, updates and more updates Comments: Hello, Normally I use Safari, but my iBook is out of commission for a while. So, I am forced to use a PC to which I would much rather use Firefox than Internet Exploder. However, as much I enjoy not using a Microsoft product, and use a product that works decently, I am severely annoyed about the constant updates I am put through. In the last two days, I had to wait for Firefox to install updates before I could browse and now, I'm alerted that there'...

Update panel and update progress
Hello everyone, I am having a problem with an update progress which is in an update panel. With an AsyncPostBack it gives an error with: workbook.SaveAs("Excel.xls", ExcelSaveType.SaveAsXLS, Response, ExcelDownloadType.PromptDialog) in the code behind; however if I use <asp:PostBackTrigger> it works ... But when I use PostBackTrigger, it doesn't display the update progress. Does anyone happen to know why?<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="Excel.aspx.vb" Inherits="_Excel" %> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC ...

AJAX Update Panel appears to also update Panel in other content area....
 I have to content areas, each with their own update panels.  I notice that whenever a partial page postaback is triggered in UpdatePanel2, a refresh is performed in UpdatePanel1.  The code does not use triggers to force the partial page postback.  The control in Panel2 is a textbox control that I assume by default causes the partial postback on a CR.  The control being refreshed in Panel1 is a DropDownList.In addition, I have found that during a partial page postback for Panel2, Panel1 controls are being enabled unless I explicitly disable them.Any ideas on why this...

update progress panel, not showning when updating
 hi all,maybe the code before will explain better than i can, and this panel is called by a modalpopup<asp:Panel ID="pn_upload" runat="server" CssClass="modalPopup" Width="330px" Style="display: none"> <cc1:TabContainer ID="upload_container" runat="server" ActiveTabIndex="0"> <cc1:TabPanel ID="upload_tab" runat="server" HeaderText="File Upload"> <HeaderTemplate> File Upload </HeaderTemp...

how to add update progress over the update panel
hi , how do i add the update progress show over the updatepanel. not as a page model dialog.. but just over the associated update panel.thanks in advance http://www.Aneef.net Use the AssociatedUpdatePanelD property of UpdateProgress. UpdateProgress will only be visible when updatepanel takes some time to update itself otherwise you will not b able to see UpdateProgress...Best Regards,Waqas You associate an UpdateProgress control with an UpdatePanel control by setting the AssociatedUpdatePanelID property of the UpdateProgress control. When a postback event originates from an Upd...

Having an issue using JavaScript to update an Update Panel with Multiple Update Panels
I am using JavaScript via the '__doPostBack' command passing in the 'ClientID' of my UpdatePanel to do a partial page postback.  This fires the UpdatePanel_PreRender event (or any other UpdatePanel event) where I run server side code. The actual partial page postback is working as expected, but since partial postbacks follow the full page lifecycle, ALL of my UpdatePanel events are firing which I do not want.  What ends up happening is the code in the other UpdatePanel '_PreRender' event is being called too which I do not want to occur. Is there a way aroun...

Web resources about - Hide the update panel when update progress is displayed - asp.net.ajax-ui

Wikipedia:File copyright tags/Displayed and ranked - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... images in Wikipedia. In order to more easily locate the best copyright tag for any given image, currently available copyright tags are displayed ...

Facebook to adjust calculations for total check-ins displayed on place pages
... go into effect within the next few weeks, and page owners might notice a difference in their total “were here” tally. Total check-ins are displayed ...

CSS3 : What is the best method for adding 2x images to webpages that will be displayed on the new iPad ...
Answer (1 of 14): WebKit deals in logical pixels and a device pixel ratio to render stuff. It knows nothing about the physical pixels of the ...

QuakeFeed Earthquake Map, Alerts and News - World Earthquakes Displayed on Esri Maps on the App Store ...
Get QuakeFeed Earthquake Map, Alerts and News - World Earthquakes Displayed on Esri Maps on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read ...

Is this not bigotry displayed by Houston, TX 3rd grade teacher Angela Box? - YouTube
There is a controversy brewing over third grade elementary school teacher Angela Box. She teaches at Houston Independent School District (HISD) ...

Hoon’s crushed car displayed
Hoon’s crushed car displayed

Surgeon who cut away child's hip bone displayed 'unsatisfactory professional performance'
... orthopaedic surgeon who removed substantial bone from a teenage girl's misaligned hip, further destabilising it and destroying her joint, displayed ...

Wrong flag displayed before North Korea soccer match halts Games
... international incident when the North Korea women's team refused to take the field for more than an hour after the South Korean flag was displayed ...

MH17 plane fragment to be displayed by Russian museum: reports
A fragment of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 will be put on display despite investigators seeking all debris to find out why it crashed.

Sydney siege: Flag displayed during Martin Place hostage crisis not same as that used by terrorist group ...
The flag displayed during the siege at a Sydney cafe is not the same one used by the Islamic State terrorist group.